Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by NSortzi View Post
    Maybe it was the stupid name that did ‘em in

Yes, well, Eastern Bunny might have given it more mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, well, Eastern Bunny might have given it more mileage.

How about Honey Bunny? A Pulp Fiction type theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    How about Honey Bunny? A Pulp Fiction type theme.

Yes, that’s another funny bunny idea that would do well.
    That puts us in that Playboy club category right there. Remember when there were Playboy clubs in all the big cities?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, that's another funny bunny idea that would do well.
    That puts us in that Playboy club category right there. Remember when there were Playboy clubs in all the big cities?

No, but I do remember the one in Detroit somewhere near 8 Mile & James Couzens Hwy. The only thing I recall about Montreal is dancing in a discothèque in 67. Waaaay before the disco craze hit in the 70s.

No, but I do remember the one in Detroit somewhere near 8 Mile & James Couzens Hwy. The only thing I recall about Montreal is dancing in a discothèque in 67. Waaaay before the disco craze hit in the 70s.

I was only six at that time, so all I got to appreciate was the mini-skirt from my point of view!

This was the old playboy club on the Lodge service drive just south of 8 mile
    Name:  Playboy Club.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  58.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by donpablo View Post
    It's hard to see that sign but the middle line says it's a Baptist church. LOL! "All are welcome."

Quote Originally Posted by donpablo View Post

Thanks donpablo for posting that photo!

This became William Boyeskys bar and restaurant [[his son Ivan got wrapped up in a huge stock scam).
    The last playboy club to close was actually in Lansing.