Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LouHat Guest

Police seek justice for the victims that people care about, and ignore the rest of the garbage. Will the killer of Hayward Brown please step forward and give us closure?

Will the killer of Hayward Brown please step forward and accept your community service award and key to the city?

Gulp. Will that name EVER go away?

This is DetroitYES, people!

Moderator, please edit the thread title to say "Det News Almost 30% of Murders solved"

Probably so high because the murderers get murdered the next day by someone else, and so on. Can't catch someone who's dead.

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Ryan View Post
    accentuate the positive at least thats what Mom always told Me. I myself find that totally unacceptable wether the city is in dire straits or not. Is Detroit the wild west? Unexcusable to say the least... definately will attract investment to our forlorned city and depressed area for sure....
    It will attract glass manufacturers and alarm salesmen.

There was a community in New York that was in the process of gentrifying when someone reported a break in. The complainer supposedly caught Hell from the neighborhood association, as reporting crimes hurt property values.

Real change is what is needed, but we have yet to see a change unfold. That reminds me, does anyone know when those crooks from AIG are going to be prosecuted? Isn't it stuff like that that puts some of these people in some of these situations that is the gateway to committing crime?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2