Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reading the prosecutor's blog, apparently she was wearing a hobo bag, and it sounds like it wasn't zipped up [[or was easily unzipped), but most importantly, she recalls the guy she believes did it sidling up to her, complimenting her on her "pretty eyes" and moving quickly to her other side. A lot of red flags go up on that one, most women don't let a stranger invade personal space like that without a firm, "get back, Jack..." and an overzealous compliment should be greeted with amused cool. It sounds like she was momentarily dazzled by a lame compliment...

Kraig, most people's wives or girlfriends aren't their mother, and so they don't actually have to have an excuse ready for losing something that's their own property. Not sure if you're another of the 12-year-olds on the site or merely that submissive, but a lost cell phone doesn't need an excuse for one's spouse.

And if it does, all anyone has to say is "I was in Detroit" and pretty much everyone will understand what happened.

detmich Guest

There must be very few places in the world where a bigger congregation of fools could be found. To think that these stories are fabricated illustrates the level of delusion that exists in the minds of many people. It also provides a pretty clear picture of the mentality that keeps Detroit a shambles. Where the heck is STRESS when the city needs it?
    Last edited by detmich; April-07-09 at 11:09 AM.

I can admit when I'm wrong. Apparently, his wife was with him during the incident. Additionally, I can give the guy credit for paying for his own travel and hotel. After all, that is a refreshing change from what were used to here in Detroit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2