Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Then you clearly didnt read the article all the way through:

[FONT=var[[--font-primary)]Johnson turned in 13,800 valid signatures, according to staff. They tossed 9,393, including 6,983 that they said are fraudulent and were gathered by many of the same people who also forged signatures that Craig submitted.
    The Free Press corroborates this: https://www.freep.com/restricted/?re...F9904601002%2F

The free Press article further clarifies that all 36 people fraudulently collecting signatures were contracted by First Choice Contracting LLC [[the company used by Craig and Johnson). First Choice pays people by the signature. All else equal, is it more likely that this company's low standards and bad practices incentivizes folks to fake signatures? Or that an unknown number of members of a shadow cabal created a complex scheme to infiltrate this org to fake signatures to derail political opponents? Sometimes the simpler answer is the more logical one. And even if this was a bizarre case of political sabotage, both Craig and Johnson had time and opportunity to review the signatures and did not. Further making the case for their incompetency.
    [/FONT]

Craig has really gone up the creek, this time. He may not be in the race if the fraudulent petitions are true.

It's always next 4 years.

Should have kept your DPC job!

Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    Then you clearly didnt read the article all the way through:

[FONT=var[[--font-primary)]Johnson turned in 13,800 valid signatures, according to staff. They tossed 9,393, including 6,983 that they said are fraudulent and were gathered by many of the same people who also forged signatures that Craig submitted.
    The Free Press corroborates this: https://www.freep.com/restricted/?re...F9904601002%2F

The free Press article further clarifies that all 36 people fraudulently collecting signatures were contracted by First Choice Contracting LLC [[the company used by Craig and Johnson). First Choice pays people by the signature. All else equal, is it more likely that this company's low standards and bad practices incentivizes folks to fake signatures? Or that an unknown number of members of a shadow cabal created a complex scheme to infiltrate this org to fake signatures to derail political opponents? Sometimes the simpler answer is the more logical one. And even if this was a bizarre case of political sabotage, both Craig and Johnson had time and opportunity to review the signatures and did not. Further making the case for their incompetency.
    [/FONT]

You keep using incompetency because the candidate did not micro manage their campaign,it does not make a case for anything.

If you run for any office like that you will not see any part of your campaign outside of you will be told when or were to show up for photo opps and public appearances and even then everything as a majority that you will say was written by a speech writer.

You do not run for office as a one man/woman/them show there are all kinds of volunteers in the background that you will never meet,all you are is the face,your people run everything else.

That’s how people become campaign managers,they start out as volunteers then work their way up through the years.

I do not need a newspaper article to tell me how it happened without a 3D look,my stepmother was a mayor of a city for 8 years and I have the acquaintance of 4 senators on both sides of the isle.

You can draw your own conclusions from what you are being told and use that to make your case,the reality of it is,it is politics where nothing is ever black and white,the lines are blurred or crossed all the time,on both sides.

But if one does not understand the system,instead of learning it,people as a rule automatically default to rebuttals based on that limited knowledge.

The majority of political discourse comes from people not understanding how the system really works verses how they think it should work in their head.

Zoom out,there are party positioning and elections going on all across the country on both sides of the isle,in every case there will be one man/woman/them standing and everybody wants to be that one person.

The party decides who that one is first,then the people decide which party works.

There are still campaign violation charges being levied going back to 2016 on both sides all up and down the spectrum,a majority of those politicians have been in office ever sense.

As a candidate you are ultimately responsible,as in the buck stops here,but it is widely known that a candidate has limited involvement in the actual operations of the campaign so for the most part a fine is levied,which is paid for out of the campaign funds.

On both sides of the isle nobody runs a squeaky clean campaign,there is no way possible for any candidate to manage every aspect every second of the day,things happen.

Like I already posted,the party does it’s own house cleaning,so to to make a case based on saying that a conspiracy theory shows one is using a narrative to make their case.

If people did not get a front row seat in that in 2016 they just did not want to see it.

People think because a politician gets up there and smiles while kissing a few babies they are special,they may be,but they are in one of the most cut throat no holds bared businesses on the planet because they are all after the same thing.

Power.

The only thing we need to do is when it comes down to those last two is make sure that does not carry over into the final decision with stop gaps and checks and balances in the system.

Nigeria,one of the poorest nations in the world,population over 200 million,98% black,you do not vote without a voter ID and to do anything online you need your birthdate and phone number,so they can only be used once.

Pretty simple system that works and nobody says it is racist or oppression,there is a reason people like to keep it all in the grey area in this country.
    Last edited by Richard; May-25-22 at 01:30 AM.

C'mon Boss, where's that 100 word per post limiter?

It almost looks like the campaigns were ripped off though. The company involved should be prosecuted, but the campaigns need to be accountable for who they hire.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    ... and yet Richard believes in the "Big Lie" [the election was stolen in 6 states], but finds this suspect... oh the irony...

And we're seeing how the "Big Lie" has played out in Georgia. All of Trump's endorsees lost except for Herschel Walker [[who is totally clueless) I think some in his own party are tired of his "Stop the Steal" "We was Robbed" rhetoric BS.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; May-25-22 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Craig has really gone up the creek, this time. He may not be in the race if the fraudulent petitions are true.

It's always next 4 years.

Should have kept your DPC job!
    Agreed, Craig tried to parlay his brief time in the spotlight after the national George Floyd riots were kept under control in Detroit. Unfortunately time passes and people moved on, the election didn't come quick enough...

Thing is, where does he go from here? Had he stayed with DPD I'd be happy to still have him, but after this I don't think so.

Massive election signature fraud by the Michigan GOP, it's too damn funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottathew View Post
    Maybe they should have the Cyber Ninja's look at that... in case any of those signature sheets have traces of bamboo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottathew View Post
    Are you sure the crooked signature collectors hired by First Choice Political Consulting were Republicans?

I didn't hear where they released their names or party registrations.

For sure the campaign itself shouldn't have trusted a service based in Michigan, and should have combed over all the signature sheets themselves before turning them in.

Hopefully all of the corrupt signature collectors will be prosecuted and serve long prison terms.
    Last edited by Rocket; May-26-22 at 08:56 AM.

James Craig is out of the race. But he will appeal to get back in.

Stay tuned.

I'll keep it short: Big Gretch may win considering the folly of the repubs.

Debatable considering her and her party has assembled their own follies,depending on who is doing the polls,between 50-65% percent of the population is not feeling the vibe right about now.

This is a thinning of the herd in the Republican Party of candidates,it has not eliminated the party.

Kevin Rinke almost matched Chief Craig’s war chest of over 2 million,the rest are not even close.

Imagine what would have happened if the allegations were reversed,cities would be burning,only one party is allowed to cry foul.
    Last edited by Richard; May-28-22 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Debatable considering her and her party has assembled their own follies,depending on who is doing the polls,between 50-65% percent of the population is not feeling the vibe right about now.

This is a thinning of the herd in the Republican Party of candidates,it has not eliminated the party.

Kevin Rinke almost matched Chief Craig’s war chest of over 2 million,the rest are not even close.

Imagine what would have happened if the allegations were reversed,cities would be burning,only one party is allowed to cry foul.
    It seems that the party that cries “fraud” is the one that commits it.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    Yes,as we are finding out from the ongoing hearings,you are following along correct?

It could also by why the WH is already assembled a legal team for after the mid terms,it’s almost like they are expecting a day of reckoning before it even happens,wonder why?

In this case it was actually the Dems who called it,then it was voted in by 2 republicans and two democrats as to if it moves forward,split on party lines of course.But it was the republican who said it should not stand.

Thats the problem with the republicans,they are stuck back in the old days of believing in the system and it is a system of fairness,they are a little slow to adapt to the other parties ways in learning how to game the system to their advantage.

Until they catch up,stuff like this is bound to happen.
    Last edited by Richard; May-29-22 at 12:21 AM.

Yes,as we are finding out from the ongoing hearings,you are following along correct?
    Ongoing hearings? You mean the closed door ones? Which ones have you been watching? The public hearings don't start until next week...
    Last edited by Gistok; May-29-22 at 01:15 AM.

There's enough politicians pragmatically 'becoming what they are going after' both sides keeping me permanently skeptical and alert!

Gov. Whitmer has been fairly quiet considering her overall performance re. COVID. Our very own brand of the Covid-jamming-nursing-home-fiasco was tamped down quiet effectively after Cuomo stepped off in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Are you sure the crooked signature collectors hired by First Choice Political Consulting were Republicans?

I didn't hear where they released their names or party registrations.

For sure the campaign itself shouldn't have trusted a service based in Michigan, and should have combed over all the signature sheets themselves before turning them in.

Hopefully all of the corrupt signature collectors will be prosecuted and serve long prison terms.

Doesn't matter. The candidates are responsible for making sure those signatures are legit. They should have followed up. Did they think paying $20 per signature ensured things would be legit? Most of them were blatantly fraudulent as a counterfeit $100 bill. One political hack even said Stevie Wonder could see they were fake. If these clowns can't properly run their own campaign, how in the hell do we expect them to run the state?
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; May-29-22 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Ongoing hearings? You mean the closed door ones? Which ones have you been watching? The public hearings don't start until next week...
    Take your pick,the fake collusion that was made up by HC and backed by the DNC that created so much division in the country as people defended it.

The baseless impeachment claims.

That is why the WH is hiring a legal team now,because if the Republicans take control then they will have the power to get to the truth,no matter how much one wants to believe anything but.

Those hearing are all public record and you can watch them on YouTube in their entirely and come to your own conclusions based on the facts verse what you want to believe in your mind.

Like in this case,allegations are made,the press picks it up,it gets twisted in 100 different directions while only seeing the story that they want you to see,then after the smoke settles,the investigations start and the truth and facts come out.

In this case we really do not have all the facts,it’s never that simple.
    Last edited by Richard; May-29-22 at 10:49 AM.

Take your pick,the fake collusion that was made up by HC and backed by the DNC that created so much division in the country as people defended it.

That is why the WH is hiring a legal team now,because if the Republicans take control then they will have the power to get to the truth,no matter how much one wants to believe anything but.

Those hearing are all public record and you can watch them on YouTube in their entirely and come to your own conclusions based on the facts verse what you want to believe in your mind.

Like in this case,allegations are made,the press picks it up,it gets twisted in 100 different directions while only seeing the story that they want you to see,then after the smoke settles,the investigations start and the truth and facts come out.

Man, GTFOH with this BS.

Gretchen Miller will win this race in a layup. If GOP had recruited heavy hitter they might have made a competitive run. That's why they recruited Candice Miller so hard. As it is I think all three Dem women will get reelected: Whitmer, Benson and Nessel. Rinke flooding the airwaves, only experience working for his dad's car dealership. Johnson seems like a goofball. I don't know much about Tudor Dixon, she might be GOP's best chance. They like her in W Mich although Whitmer carried Kent cty last time.

Quote Originally Posted by mjb3 View Post
    Gretchen Miller will win this race in a layup. If GOP had recruited heavy hitter they might have made a competitive run. That's why they recruited Candice Miller so hard. As it is I think all three Dem women will get reelected: Whitmer, Benson and Nessel. Rinke flooding the airwaves, only experience working for his dad's car dealership. Johnson seems like a goofball. I don't know much about Tudor Dixon, she might be GOP's best chance. .

The only hope is for Craig to win the hearing and get back on the ballot.

He was up 6 points in the last poll from the only accurate polling service.

Man, you're a weird, nutjobish poster. I don't even post much, but I've read your stuff for the last few months and you live in some alternate reality. Get outside your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkytofu View Post
    Man, you're a weird, nutjobish poster. I don't even post much, but I've read your stuff for the last few months and you live in some alternate reality. Get outside your bubble.

Maybe if you actually tried to go outside of your bubble you would be more comprehensive of those who do.

If you do not agree with my “stuff” why keep reading it enough in order to form an opinion?

Is their some kind of group think aspect where everybody is supposed to think in the same realm that I am not aware of? We are not in Russia and if one is not comfortable with themselves I can see how they can view others in a negative way.

You can tell the frustration in posters,you have those who prefer the status quo and you have those who look outside of the box for solutions or ways to make where they live a better place.

What would the motive be to attempt to stifle that?

Usually when people go into the attack mode and name calling is because they do not even believe what they are pushing,so that’s all they have left.

It is a discussion forum and if anything I post confuses you it is okay to question that,to say,I do not post much but I do not like your posts shows you are not really interested in much anyways.

It may come as a shock to you but you do not have to like my posts,it will not cause the world to end or anybody to lose sleeping over it.

There are posts that I do not like,but I do not feel the need to try and be belligerent to the poster because they have just as much as a right to post as I do,outside of that nobody really gives a crap about what one feels personally about another in a anonymous forum where people have fake names.

Who is actually not living in the real world?

You can call me Richard because that is me,I do not need to hide behind a fake name in order to have the guts to call people names,I live in the real world and I do not say anything online that I would not say to somebody’s face.

Maybe learn to worry about things that really matter?

Not for nothing but your fake name does not portray any level of maturity that puts you above anybody else,it’s almost like replying to a child.
    Last edited by Richard; May-29-22 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    The only hope is for Craig to win the hearing and get back on the ballot.
    Hope for who? Those that want to go backwards in time?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast