Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Just because we got older doesn't mean we can't enjoy being a kid.
    Are we old because we quit playing,
    or do we quit playing because we are old!

ccbatson Guest

Just don't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Just don't get caught.
    Have you always been the spoiler of fun?

I laugh about the hot night one summer our stock crew got busted by the cops for swimming in the buff in the display pool of a shop on Dix in LP. They handed us our jeans and gruffly told us if we did it again, we'd go to jail.

But the smirks on their faces showed they'd have joined us if they could.

Jams, that's the truth. They were jealous. Live it up while you can, even if it is quietly in your backyard. Get that thrill, it helps to shake the blues. Pretty soon we will all be turning on that furnace, pulling on that damn sweater and cursing the mail carrier for that $300.00 gas bill. Make the best of the next few weekends. Go and have a picnic with your friends and family at a park. Enjoy yourselves, be happy.

qweek rocks!

ccbatson Guest

Don't most people doing this try not to get caught? I know I did back in the day.

Who cares what you thought "back in the day"?

You were probabily a self-absorbed nerd who thought himself above the "popular" kids.

So. now, you have the internet to "prove" yourself.

It's not working, .you still don't get invited to the "cool" parties
    Last edited by jams; September-13-09 at 08:45 PM.

cheddar bob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jams View Post
    Who cares what you thought "back in the day"?

You were probabily a self-absorbed nerd who thought himself above the "popular" kids.

So. now, you have the internet to "prove" yourself.

It's not working, .you still don't get invited to the "cool" parties
    I highly doubt he gets invited to any parties. I can pretty much guarantee he doesn't get invited to anywhere twice.

cheddar bob Guest

Oh, and this thread sucks without pics.

ccbatson Guest

Crossing the line with personal attacks...again Cheddar Bob. For Jams, it may be a first offense.

hi qweek. It lookd like a beautiful day today.

ccbatson Guest

What do you have against Qweek Alfie? Your instigating could get him into trouble.

I guess someone has to be the sand in the ointment.
    I guess that's two by your count, but you've missed many more, others didn't!

Qweek,
    an update? Some of us are actually concerned, if you wish use the PM method.

...and keep on splashing, you owe it to yourself, and I'll think of you each time I look up at the sky, since you rekindled my interest with your posts.
    Last edited by jams; September-14-09 at 09:26 PM.

Tonight is perfect for dipping, skinny or otherwise. Wish I had something bigger than a tabletop fountain.

Oops, it just started raining. Oh, well, you get wet one way or another.

Dancing in the rain...nude...hmmm...might be another objective to acheive.

A friend of mine reminded me, recently, "We're all nekkid under our clothes"

ccbatson Guest

WHo is your friend Jams? Larry the cable guy?

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    WHo is your friend Jams? Larry the cable guy?
    Sorry, I don't want him reported.

The way Lake St Clair has smelled the past several days, NOBODY would DARE skinnydip!

cheddar bob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jams View Post
    Sorry, I don't want him reported.
    Yeah, ccbatson has a tendency to report people. I was just going over some old threads where he was bitching that Nainrouge was reporting him to administrators and here ccbatson is today...reporting people. How hypocritical..

The weekend was too busy for shedding the threads at my home and my neighbors dwellings...maybe later tonight, if the Tigers win I'll go in.

I appreciate the welcome back from some of you and the concern for my previous illness. I am back and feeling great. My medical bills had me tapped out for awhile even though I thought I had excellent coverage, I didn't. I really feel for anyone out there suffering through chronic illness, mine was brief and it sucked away my savings.

If anything good came from my illness I have a renewed appreciation for my life and my love for the people in it. I found myself behaving so negatively in my thoughts and actions because I felt so down mentally and physically. It was a chain reaction, a downward spiral of bad leading to really bad. It was like being in quicksand. I knew that either I'd keep sinking or find something to put my foot on and begin to crawl up and out. When things get bad, don't give up, just don't. It won't last forever. There is power in positive thinking, "Be the ball Danny", be the ball.".

So now I'm hoping to get naked if only the Tigers can "be the ball" too.

Glad to hear, Qweek. You've offered much here for some of us.

Ravine Guest

Qweek, ma cherie, the way this Tigers game is going, you may as well plan on swimming in a goosedown parka underneath a wool topcoat.

Glad you are feeling good, qweek. Good advice about positive thinking.

I just went in, it was cold and thrilling! The Tigers aren't going to be my excuse tonight. We have to close the pool soon, I only have a few days left to get the rush so i just took the plunge...I love it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast