Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default No, I don't know what location you're talking about.

Get these all too often on DetYes any more.

Forbidden

You do not have permission to access this document.
    Web Server at detroityes.com

Would you kindly provide more details. How often have you had this happen. Did it happen by following a link. Etc.

Anyone else have this happen?

Yes, I got that Forbidden message when I tried to access the thread titled Anyone Know This Location [[Michigan Ave.).

There is also recent discussion of dead links and similar issues in the Chit Chat Room thread titled Security Captcha.

Thanks, Lowell!!

Me too. Receive "Forbidden" message when I click on on that Michigan Ave. thread.

Maybe the problem is whatever is attached or linked there? Every other thread that I enter here seems just fine.

Okay it's fixed. Apparently placing [[Michigan Avenue) in parentheses in a thread title screws up the linkage. I removed the parentheses and it now works. Do I have any idea why? No.

Carry on...

Maybe seeing it as code and didn't know what to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Okay it's fixed. Apparently placing [[Michigan Avenue) in parentheses in a thread title screws up the linkage. I removed the parentheses and it now works. Do I have any idea why? No.

Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Maybe seeing it as code and didn't know what to do
    That's my geeky guess as well - it may think that the parens are part of a regular expression and it's freaking out trying to parse it.

If I get bored I'll go over to the sandbox and test different combinations. Otherwise avoid parens in subject lines.

Whatever it was, thanks, Lowell, for the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    There is also recent discussion of dead links and similar issues in the Chit Chat Room thread titled Security Captcha.

Thanks, Lowell!!
    Dead links still an issue...at the top of this thread, I can't navigate using the page numbers. Same feature at the bottom of the thread works.

The New Posts, Private Messages, and other links in that row do not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Dead links still an issue...at the top of this thread, I can't navigate using the page numbers. Same feature at the bottom of the thread works.

The New Posts, Private Messages, and other links in that row do not work.
    Ditto

Can't start a new thread in any forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Ditto

Can't start a new thread in any forum.
    Okay thanks and, hmm, yes I see what you mean when I log in with a test regular member account.

I don't have that issue when, as I usually am, I am logged in with an admin account.

Until I figure this out, I notice that a normal account can start a new thread by scrolling to the bottom of the forum thread list and using the Start A New Thread button at the bottom.

The issue seems to be in the heading area.

This thread will be closed as the malfunctions will be discussed and update in the new thread Forum Malfunctions Notice - March 18, 2021.