Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
There's another rendering in the link that shows the street facing side, which does have a bump on it.

Personally I like this better than most of the developments we've had. I'm not a fan of all of the superficial swoops and zig zags and extrusions and all of that. This still has a little bit of that but it keeps it to a minimum.

And overall the design makes sense, orienting it perpendicular to the street like that. The exterior gallery access makes sense too. And aside from functionality I would say that there's an easy contextual argument for the exterior stairs since so many of the apartments in that area have them. I also like the design of the units although idk how you're supposed to arrange the living room with a tv in it.

Other than the diagonal on some of the roof lines this looks like something you'd find in Japan.
Name:  Alexandrine 4.PNG
Views: 1138
Size:  133.9 KB

Name:  Alexandrine 5.PNG
Views: 6283
Size:  126.1 KB

Here's a picture of the front. Not bad, we'll see how it comes out. I think there's going to be some push back about the massing, maybe they can mimic something more along the lines of what you see across the street.