Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ...snip...

And I don't see much of this engendering the really tough conversations [[between the races) and action towards true racial reconciliation and actions towards, tangible racial justice! The staff org. meeting powerpoint presentation and break-out events end, the zoom meeting concludes; you sign the appropriate document, check the correct survey boxes, but IF your mind and beliefs are not changed...?
    ...snip MLK, sorry...
    Engendering conversation? No, its destroying conversation.

WRT [[Wesley Race Theory) says that 'conversation' means to tell someone they are right and you are evil, and discussion is violence.

Back to GPP Imbeciles... it may have been yours truly who brought CRT into this thread. Sorry. But it is important as it illuminates what divides us.

This friendly argument between neighbors isn't our business. We care because it reflects our pre-existing ideas.

Some see evidence that racism is a big problem, and lives in each and every white person's puss-filled soul.

Some see beauty in their new bi-racial grand-daughter when their parents were Archie and Edith.

We don't know what happened here, and mostly shouldn't care. Except some unhappy and deeply bigoted university professors want to keep racism alive and enjoy seeing CRT flourish.

Don't let the haters win. Ignore this.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    I’m really not surprised that a thread on the overt racism in GPP, evidenced by the “gentleman” displaying the banner of a terrorist organization, has devolved into diatribes against CRT. We white folk have such terribly thin [[white) skin and really refuse so face reality when it’s the least bit unpleasant for us.
    Sorry but this is garbage.

I am an Irish Catholic father of four children who are minorities. Why do I have to say these things?

I think a huge problem in this country is white people being told they should be ashamed of being white. You have the Trumpers and overtly racist folks, and you also have the folks that try so hard to feel guilty for an entire race. Both types feed the machine

There is a middle ground of people just being people. I don't need to feel responsible for racism when I've never been racist and I don't raise my children that way. If you feel guilty, have at it. The rest of us are living together.

I would think to say all “Trumpers” are racist is as bad as saying all whites are racist.

I guess maybe that is where the biggest problem arises,when we categorize everybody as a group based on individual actions.

There is a difference in supporting one’s policies and supporting the institution that surrounds it,the mouthpiece is irrelevant,to many throw individual personal feelings into something that is a much bigger picture.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3