Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    A thought put into action is no longer a thought. It is an action
    Bill Burr said it best in 'What Separates Me From Psychos'.

Bill Burr - What Separates Me From Psychos - YouTube

A thought put into action is no longer a thought. It is an action
    Dave Chappelle says it best too:

When keeping it real goes wrong on Vimeo

Bette Davis said it best:
    "You should never say bad things about the dead, only good… Joan Crawford is dead. Good.”
    Oh that is funny....

Bette and Joan used to torment each other on their last movie together... "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane".

CNN canceled Jeffrey Toobin for indecent exposure which was an inadvertent action with zero thought on Toobin's part. And those who haven't already canceled Woody Allen may be inclined to do so after seeing the HBO special. I choose to not patronize Mel Gibson and many other celebrities of whose actions I disapprove; someone else may choose not to patronize Sean Penn.

Cancel culture is nothing more than an ever-expanding set of economic choices made by free people in an open society mostly having to do with celebrities and public figures.

What's the alternative? In North Korea people are obliged to smile, cheer, applaud, etc., for Kim Jong Un; and those who fail to do so are canceled with extreme prejudice. Does anyone wish to live in that society?

Name:  df.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  78.1 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2