Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Weird technology stuff

So I am driving around with a friend,we are discussing the plastic mesh that you put up on chain link fence for privacy.

I never searched on the internet for it,but when I return home and opened up marketplace,right at the top was multiple adds for fence screening.

I have a IPhone 8+ and have the microphone shut off,how did it know what we were discussing?

A acquaintance stops by and I was showing him a vintage military Jeep I recently acquired,he tells me,wow I like it,sell it to me.

30 seconds later he gets a text from his wife telling him he does not need another project,how did she even know what we were discussing.

I know she has a real time tracker thingy on his phone and monitors it while she is at work,but does it even allow hearing conversations?

Life was a lot easier when the phone just sat there hanging on the wall or on the desk,it either rang or it did not.

ADA compliance.

We all know businesses have to be ADA compliant,but now web site owners are being sued for being Non ADA compliant.

Yea it’s a thing,and apparently even web sites are not immune from it,they say the basic templates available now are not ADA compliant and nobody really knows what the standard even is.

I guess that takes,surfing the web,to a whole new meaning when the site is required to have a handicap parking spot for those stopping to browse.

The attorneys are telling us, ‘You can’t fight this. There’s nothing you can do, just write them a check,'” said Ben Tundis, owner of Island Comfort Footwear in the Westfield Countryside Mall in Clearwater.
    Tundis is one of 175 business owners sued by Emily Fuller, of Broward County, a visually-impaired woman holding businesses accountable if they have websites that are not ADA compliant. Fuller, in her lawsuit filed Jan. 4, claims that she was not able to use the recently launched website of Tundis’ shoe store.

https://www.wfla.com/8-on-your-side/...ada-compliant/

Then we dive into just the plain weird

Meet the Gorilla glue girl who is suing gorilla glue after she applied to her hair.

Our sources say Tessica’s hired an attorney and is weighing her legal options against Gorilla Glue,” the report added. “We’re told the label on the product she used says do not use on eyes, skin or clothing … with no mention of hair, which Tessica feels is misleading.”
    “I figured if I used the Gorilla Glue – you know, by the time I got home, I could have just washed it out,” Brown reportedly told a Toronto radio show. “But when I tried to wash it out, it didn’t move.”

https://conservativefighters.co/news...fundme-report/

The sad part is she has raised 13,000 with a go fund me,only in America do people get rewarded for doing dumb crap,and only in America do people actually support those who do dumb stuff.

Hey I wonder how much I could raise if I super glued my p..... to my leg, I am sure that is not one of the things listed as not to do,meh never mind.

Last edited by Richard; February-10-21 at 12:32 AM.