Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    ... his supporters, rather than getting indignant about how often he would lie, they just dismissed them....
    I think a lot of that could be attributed to an attraction to spectacle and drama, in the bread and circuses sense. And I'm sure you already know how the "big lie" worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    ... Even the religious right seemed to ignore them... unbecoming of church leaders....
    That seems their tacit admission that they are CINOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I think a lot of that could be attributed to an attraction to spectacle and drama, in the bread and circuses sense.
    What do the insurgents think is going to happen to their welfare checks, military pensions, social security income, etc., after the coup? Do they expect to receive federal benefits after they murder the federal workforce? Don't they know that the goose who laid the golden egg died looking up her crotch?
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; February-06-21 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    What do the insurgents think ...?
    Apparently they didn't. Or maybe they overthought it in a conspiratorial sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    What do the insurgents think is going to happen to their welfare checks, military pensions, social security income, etc., after the coup? Do they expect to receive federal benefits after they murder the federal workforce? Don't they know that the goose who laid the golden egg died looking up her crotch?

Thinking ahead is clearly not their strong point. Same reason they all recorded and sent videos of themselves saying stuff like "Look ma, I'm here committing violent treason in the Capitol!"

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Thinking ahead is clearly not their strong point. Same reason they all recorded and sent videos of themselves saying stuff like "Look ma, I'm here committing violent treason in the Capitol!"
    For them and too,
    Bud Light or two,
    And whom they be
    Adtech knows too.
    Last edited by bust; February-07-21 at 09:44 PM.