Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sure just as soon Obama is charged and impeached for committing high crimes and treason for providing classified information to the enemy in a time of war.

He provided ISIS the time and dates in advance of missile strikes,which gave them time to leave in advance.

The only perceived reason of the Republican Party falling apart is because some republicans seem to side with the democrats when it comes to approach’s that they think they are immune from.

The republicans that take the higher ground and do not lower themselves to the snake belly approach that the democrats do as a rule,can move along.

Interesting in a sick and perverse way,the politicians are standing up in tears and traumatized,may have experienced what thousands of everyday citizens experienced while their cities burned to the ground,as they pleaded for help,that the democrats continued to encourage and justify.

They had no problem telling others to get up in people’s faces,we saw it played out nightly on the news.

It was one thing telling others to do that to others,they just did not like it when people got up in their face.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Hey, it worked for the Democrats.
    There ya go that’s a glass half full. Double down on what’s going on with your team. It appears your not the only one.
    Everything is a hoax...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...im/4467522001/

Republican- The sun is shining today.

Democrats - He said the sun is shining,doesn’t he know we are in a climate crises and we are all going to burn to death because of global warming,what the hell,he does not believe in climate change?

Its the party of the movie industry,where they put all of the drama queens in a group,and make the best show that they can.
    Last edited by Richard; February-11-21 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Republican- The sun is shining today.

Democrats - He said the sun is shining,doesn’t he know we are in a climate crises and we are all going to burn to death because of global warming,what the hell,he does not believe in climate change?

Its the party of the movie industry,where they put all of the drama queens in a group,and make the best show that they can.
    Every once in a while Richard... you make perfect sense. But then you post drivel like this, and it reminds us all why few on this forum even bother to take you seriously.

Karl.... CCbatson.... Richard.... sigh. Life is too short...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Penalties for Donald Trump if convicted of insurrection:

1. Loss of all gov't benefits.

2. Possibly 75% of his estate be restituted.

3. He WILL NOT run for re-election for any U.S. Gov't offices.

At least he will not get some jail time!

But it's NOT over yet. The FBI can still charge him for tax evasion. And Dept. of Justice can charge him with conspiracy of commit collusion with a foreign power And conspiracy to commit insurrection or a Coup D'etat against the United States of America.

How about listing the possible penalty for a drive by impeachment that the Supreme Court said no thanks to?

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Every once in a while Richard... you make perfect sense. But then you post drivel like this, and it reminds us all why few on this forum even bother to take you seriously.

Karl.... CCbatson.... Richard.... sigh. Life is too short...
    I am guessing due to the temperature drop up there it will be awhile before the snowflakes melt.

Not sure who else you are referring to in that post but I am myself,I do not need to pretend to be somebody else.It’s a part of being a mature adult.

What I posted must have been true,sense you could not dispute the content,okay Nancy or um Gistok

Carefully read what you posted,why do you feel you are the only one entitled to represent others in your realms thoughts?

I was under the understanding everybody else was perfectly capable of personally expressing their opinions and arguments,because I call you governor,I think you are taking it literally and thinking you are the voice of the people.

Are you beginning to understand that mindset?

at the very least you could have printed up a bunch of fake ballots and said everybody had a vote and decided that you are the voice of .... well I have not figured what you are a voice of exactly,just yet.

Can definitely rule out reasoning and logic.

You say life is to short,but could it be that time flys and in less then 2 short years,the republicans could very well control the house and senate,do you think time erases memories?
    Last edited by Richard; February-11-21 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    There ya go thatÂ’s a glass half full. Double down on whatÂ’s going on with your team. It appears your not the only one.
    Everything is a hoax...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...im/4467522001/

Let's see "hoax".
    7 months and counting. Destruction of private property. Looting. Burning of civilian businesses and government buildings. Over 2000 police officers injured. Billions of dollars of damage.
    "protests"
    A bunch of yahoos breach 515.5 million dollar a year security. One wears fur. One farts in Nancy's chair. One officer dead. 4 civillians dead. Laptop and pedestal stolen. One day and stopped counting. All perps caught.
    "riot"
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; February-11-21 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    The MAGA crowd was NOT all in front of the Ellipse side of the White House. Some were far from the speech and were already on their way to the Capitol. Do I have to find aerial footage?
    Aerial photos of the crowd to determine crowd size would be appreciated. A couple of weeks ago, the Park Service said it would provide them but I haven't come across any. This is strange. There are always aerial photos of large gatherings in Washington, D.C. .

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Let's see "hoax".
    7 months and counting. Destruction of private property. Looting. Burning of civilian businesses and government buildings. Over 2000 police officers injured. Billions of dollars of damage.
    "protests"
    A bunch of yahoos breach 515.5 million dollar a year security. One wears fur. One farts in Nancy's chair. One officer dead. 4 civillians dead. Laptop and pedestal stolen. One day and stopped counting. All perps caught.
    "riot"
    Of course. Your team can do no wrong. You just ‘what about’ with something totally irrelevant your way out of anything. Like a little kid on a playground.

Tough break for the dead cop at the capital. Getting killed by a bunch of people all decked out in your team gear and all. The Red team just doesn’t give a shit about him or who actually caused his death.

Of course. Your team can do no wrong. You just ‘what about’ with something totally irrelevant your way out of anything. Like a little kid on a playground.

Tough break for the dead cop at the capital. Getting killed by a bunch of people all decked out in your team gear and all. The Red team just doesnÂ’t give a shit about him or who actually caused his death.

You're argument refuting is starting to sound like a broken record, ABD. Your time would be better spent petitioning the leadership of Auburn Hills to put in low income affordable housing in your area. Lead by example.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; February-12-21 at 04:37 AM.

Who To Blame For The Capitol Riots [[Non-Trump Edition)

Hi. While Trump is getting impeached, again, lets not forget about the other non-Trump ghouls, including Ted Cruz, Josh Crawley, and Matt Gaetz, who caused the Capitol riots.

Tough break for the dead cop at the capital. Getting killed by a bunch of people all decked out in your team gear and all. The Red team just doesn’t give a shit about him or who actually caused his death.
    The Blue team doesn't seem to care about the 3,000 people killed on 9/11 by terrorists. Biden is opening the floodgates to Mid-east refugees learning nothing from Mohammed Atta and other 'immigrants' who didn't just come here to take jobs. I know that perspective is largely off topic but 3,000 is such a big number compared to 1. I've often wondered about why the left has such a problem with scale. Even the number of deaths and destruction by antifa rioters last year was far worse than anything that actually happened at the Capitol. Where are the blue tears for Ashly Babbitt who, it could be argued, police had more of an intention to kill than George Floyd.

Must just kill you that we trade with Vietnam, Germany, Italy and Japan...
    Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    The Blue team doesn't seem to care about the 3,000 people killed on 9/11 by terrorists. Biden is opening the floodgates to Mid-east refugees learning nothing from Mohammed Atta and other 'immigrants' who didn't just come here to take jobs. I know that perspective is largely off topic but 3,000 is such a big number compared to 1. I've often wondered about why the left has such a problem with scale. Even the number of deaths and destruction by antifa rioters last year was far worse than anything that actually happened at the Capitol. Where are the blue tears for Ashly Babbitt who, it could be argued, police had more of an intention to kill than George Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Must just kill you that we trade with Vietnam, Germany, Italy and Japan...
    The governments of Vietnam, Germany, Italy and Japan have changed their respective ideologies. Japan killed fewer Americans at Pearl Harbor than were killed in NYC on 9/11. It does kill me though that so many bad trade deals have been set up that have disadvantaged American workers.

I prioritize American workers over foreign interests and corporate profits. It makes zero sense to raise the number of annual refugees from 15,000 [[Trump) to 125,000 [[Biden), raise the number of legal foreign workers, and encourage and reward illegal immigration when we are trying to put Americans to works. That's a recipe for putting a lid on Americans' wages which is a primary goals of Biden's globalist financiers and puppet masters.

Biden is opening the floodgates to Muslim refugees learning nothing from Mohammed Atta and other 'immigrants' who didn't just come here to take jobs.

Fixed that for you...Mean what you say, and say what you mean.

Where are the blue tears for Ashly Babbitt who, it could be argued, police had more of an intention to kill than George Floyd.
    Trust me on this...If any of those rioters had threatened the location of where Senators & House representatives were taken to be 'safely sequestered', the Capitol Police or surely the Secret Service would have emptied the barrels of every gun they had. I worked at least a dozen Presidential or Presidential candidate events since Ronald Reagan. No quarter would have been given, and they would have given their lives to protect those politicians. That is their sole job, and they understand it explicitly. How close did we come to that happening ? We probably won't know for years. What did happen was bad enough. What could have happened should be a reasonable, yet disgusting thought to every American, regardless of your political affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Biden is opening the floodgates to Muslim refugees learning nothing from Mohammed Atta and other 'immigrants' who didn't just come here to take jobs.

Fixed that for you...Mean what you say, and say what you mean.
    I'm ok with your revision. 7% of BLM/antifa peaceful protests turning into violence and destruction is too high a ratio for my taste to not mention it. Whatever small percentage of Muslims doing things like killing 3,000 Americans is also a flag suggesting its not a good idea to open the floodgates to terrorist prone counties at this point in time although that seems to be what Democrats voted for. I'm glad you left the characterization about "opening the floodgates" and the jobs part in your revision. Perhaps you don't believe that the bad guys in the Middle-East aren't smart enough to channel some terrorists into Joe Biden's invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Trust me on this...If any of those rioters had threatened the location of where Senators & House representatives were taken to be 'safely sequestered', the Capitol Police or surely the Secret Service would have emptied the barrels of every gun they had. I worked at least a dozen Presidential or Presidential candidate events since Ronald Reagan. No quarter would have been given, and they would have given their lives to protect those politicians. That is their sole job, and they understand it explicitly. How close did we come to that happening ? We probably won't know for years. What did happen was bad enough. What could have happened should be a reasonable, yet disgusting thought to every American, regardless of your political affiliation.
    If only our government would have similarly protected regular Americans from all the dangerous and destructive antifa antics over the last year. It wasn't a "could have" situation for shop owners and property caught up in peaceful protests gone awry. It was a "did happen" just like 3,000 dead on 9/11.

" All animals are equal but some are more equal than others." -Orwell
    Last edited by oladub; February-13-21 at 01:02 PM.

The Blue team doesn't seem to care about the 3,000 people killed on 9/11 by terrorists.
    It's infuriating when people say this. Never were they there, like I was.
    Biden is opening the floodgates to Mid-east refugees learning nothing from Mohammed Atta and other 'immigrants' who didn't just come here to take jobs.
    Atta was neither an immigrant nor was he working nor was he authorized to work in the US. He had a temporary student visa.
    Not one of the 9/11 terrorists was an American, an immigrant, or authorized to work in the US.

Sad truth is it's the new normal for a lot of people to make stuff up to suit their agenda. Especially followers of our former president, who's subjected us to a continuous onslaught of lies and deceptions from the highest post in our land. He's been doing so since long before he was elected; he and his legal team and countless blowhard supporters have continued to do since he lost.
    Last edited by bust; February-14-21 at 12:44 AM.

I'm ok with your revision. 7% of BLM/antifa peaceful protests turning into violence and destruction is too high a ratio for my taste to not mention it. Whatever small percentage of Muslims doing things like killing 3,000 Americans is also a flag suggesting its not a good idea to open the floodgates to terrorist prone counties at this point in time although that seems to be what Democrats voted for. I'm glad you left the characterization about "opening the floodgates" and the jobs part in your revision. Perhaps you don't believe that the bad guys in the Middle-East aren't smart enough to channel some terrorists into Joe Biden's invasion.

If only our government would have similarly protected regular Americans from all the dangerous and destructive antifa antics over the last year. It wasn't a "could have" situation for shop owners and property caught up in peaceful protests gone awry. It was a "did happen" just like 3,000 dead on 9/11.

" All animals are equal but some are more equal than others." -Orwell
    The Republican Party isn't interested in granting asylum to brown people who are 99% hard-working & Catholic, let alone a Muslim from the Middle-East seeking asylum.

You're continually claiming that Antifa members were given a pass on their activities. Nothing could be farther from the truth... More Than 750 Protesters Arrested in Portland Since Protests Began 100 Days Ago [[newsweek.com)

If this same criteria towards arrests was used at the Capitol, there would be a lot more 'peaceful' protesters arrested. ‘They set us up’: US police arrested over 10,000 protesters, many non-violent | George Floyd | The Guardian

We can play link-a-dink all day on this subject. Your what-a-bout-isms towards anti-fa don't apply to what happened at the Capitol any more than the baseless Republican accusations that they were the actual cause of the Capitol riot.

My favorite part of Trump's legal team defense is that the rioting at the Capitol shouldn't be taken as an "insurrection' because they didn't have a plan going forward to establish a new gov't. Stupidity didn't stop John Wilkes Booth and his gang of half-wits. If Mary Surrat can be charged, so can Donald J. Trump.

I've got a question for you and all Repugnants. I keep hearing about the 70,000,000 voters who were somehow disenfranchised by the election. After January 6th, how many of those 70,000,000 votes do you think remain loyal ? If you think it's the same percentage as those 140 or so Republicans that voted to remain loyal to Don in the House, I think you're seriously mistaken.

7% of BLM/antifa peaceful protests turning into violence and destruction is too high a ratio for my taste to not mention it.
    I agree.

But it's important not to ignore the fact that much of the violence was instigated by the police, outside agitators, and punks who took the opportunity to loot and "purge" and had nothing to do with BLM.

Including the white supremacist, since arrested, who started the violence in Minneapolis in the first place.

Have you seen the violence police inflicted upon peaceful protesters in New York?

Philadelphia?

You remember DC?

In dozens more cities?

Here's a large collection of charts, graphs, and maps of BLM police brutality data, filterable by place and time:

2020 Police Brutality Data Sites Gallery
    https://pb2020gallery.netlify.app/

It takes only minutes to post a list of news articles and footage Richard word salad long that prove violence related to BLM protests was in no way only instigated by protesters.

I don't deny some small percentage of BLM protestors were at fault. But do you really claim, do you really believe, they were the only ones?

N.Y.P.D. Says It Used Restraint During Protests. Here’s What the Videos Show.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-protests.html

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting
    https://www.startribune.com/police-u...ing/571932272/

Timeline of Police Violence in Philadelphia During Black Lives Matter Demonstrations
    https://aclupa.medium.com/timeline-o...s-bcd77784dfb6

Broken teeth and tear gas: Police attack Penn grads, students at Black Lives Matter protest
    https://www.thedp.com/article/2020/0...-violence-penn

In About-Face, Philly Top Cop, Mayor Admit Tear Gas on I-676 Was Wrong
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...wrong/2446793/
    Last edited by bust; February-13-21 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    It's infuriating when people say this. Never was one of them there, like I was.

Atta was neither an immigrant nor was he working nor was he authorized to work in the US. He had a temporary student visa.
    Not one of the 9/11 terrorists was an American, an immigrant, or authorized to work in the US.

Sad truth is it's the new normal for a lot of people to make stuff up to suit their agenda. Especially followers of our former president, who's subjected us to a continuous onslaught of lies and deceptions from the highest post in our land. He's been doing so since long before he was elected; he and his legal team and countless blowhard supporters continue to do so today.
    'Immigrant' is a term used by the left because they don't like the legal term 'illegal alien'. Orwell made the point that Newspeak was created to prevent people from thinking. You forgot to mention that in post 62 I wrote the word 'immigrants' rather than immigrants. You missed my quotation marks. But thank you for pointing out the sad rewards of giving Mohammed Atta the student visa he used to learn how to fly big airplanes. in fact all 20, including the one who didn't make the flight were allowed in with temporary visas. Four of the 20 overstayed their visas making them illegal aliens...errr, 'immigrants' in PC talk. You helped make my point. I did "make stuff up" though. Guilty as charged. Some accounts have it that Mohammed Atta and his band of merry 'immigrants' only killed 2,996 people. I was exaggerating, using the number 3,000, for effect.

'Immigrant' is a term used by the left because they don't like the legal term 'illegal alien'... Four of the 20 overstayed their visas making them illegal aliens...errr, 'immigrants' in PC talk.
    Nah, sorry dude. Stop putting words in people's mouth. And stop co-opting the 9/11 terror attack for cynical partisan ends. Doesn't show any respect for the victims, certainly no empathy, when you do that just to try to bolster a partisan political argument.
    Last edited by bust; February-13-21 at 02:45 PM.

Nah, sorry dude. Stop putting words in people's mouth. And stop co-opting the 9/11 terror attack for cynical partisan ends. Doesn't show any respect for the victims, certainly no empathy, when you do that just to try to bolster a partisan political argument.

You don't remember 9/11 very well or, speaking of empathy, don't care. I do. Ignoring the fate of victims certainly isn't respectful and not learning from recent history is can be problematic.

You don't remember 9/11 very well or, speaking of empathy, don't care. I do. Ignoring the fate of victims certainly isn't respectful and not learning from recent history is can be problematic.
    Really? I was there.
    When I accuse you of having no respect or empathy it's personal.
    What was your experience in Wisconsin? Did you watch on TV?
    Do you think you know better?
    How dare you say I'm the one who doesn't care.
    Last edited by bust; February-13-21 at 07:27 PM.

Really? I was there.
    When I accuse you of having no respect or empathy it's personal.
    What was your experience in Wisconsin? Did you watch on TV?
    Do you know better?
    How dare you say I'm the one who doesn't care.
    How dare I? Because your willingness to tolerate and perhaps unwillingness to take measures to prevent another 9/11 is noticeable. I'm more interested in policies that would stop the next 9/11 than your feelings. If you recall, this thread started when someone was making a big point about the one policeman who died in the Capitol and I responded that 3,000 people died in 9/11 and Biden's refugee policies are in denial. One dead policeman is bad. Policies that led to 3,000 people being dead are 3,000x worse.
    Last edited by oladub; February-13-21 at 05:04 PM.

How dare I?
    Hopeless know-it-all,
    Anti- [[real) immigrant,
    CAIR missionary,
    Lump 'em all in.

False patriot.

Misapprehend faith
    In your moral supremacy.
    Do your delusions end there?
    You ain't.
    Last edited by bust; February-14-21 at 12:05 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast