Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Ironically I don't like his music, especially not his lyrics.
    Bust, I 100% agree with you... not a fan of rap music... but in my opinion he gets a free pass for one song... the one he won the 2001 Oscar for... Lose Yourself... which was later used to produce the most popular 2011 Superbowl commercial, which is what much of this video shows. He showcases Detroit... where he still lives [[in Clinton Township).

P.S. The fact that I ran into him getting gas at the [[SCS) 11 Mile & Little Mack Speedway Station had nothing to do with it... lol. He was driving a $150K Ferrari, and he realized I recognized him... I just said to him "nice wheels"... to which he replied "thanks".
    Last edited by Gistok; February-01-21 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks for posting that Gistok; I had forgotten the full length version was so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Detroit... where he still lives [[in Clinton Township).
    You're being awfully generous with Clinton Township.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    ...not a fan of rap music... but in my opinion he gets a free pass for one song... the one he won the 2001 Oscar for... Lose Yourself...
    That's his best song. Period.

I like rap music. The good stuff.
    Last edited by bust; February-01-21 at 08:45 PM.

A David and Goliath narrative transpired last week between the social media crazed Reddit traders and the major hedge funds shorting stocks like GameStop.
    However, some investors, including short-seller Carson Block, theorized that the battle royale was Wall Street vs. Wall Street.
    Last week, UBS’ Art Cashin, who has seen short-squeeze battles play out before, suspected something more was at play than just rookie investors.
    “I … have some suspicions that it is not a democratization. I’m not sure that everything you’re reading is coming from the little guy, the public,” Cashin told CNBC last week. “I think there may be some big professionals in there that want to turn the crowd into a mob and get them to attack the hedge funds by buying this.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/05/game...tent=algorithm

So what they are saying is the professional big investors used the little investors in a game to drive up the price.

In other words,they played them,so who really stuck it to who?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2