Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wait, you guys have nothing better to do than to read Richard's posts? And respond to them?

Ok, maybe you find them funny. And you're baiting him??
    Of course....both ! I mean, when someone starts a 1,000 word response with a sentence like this....
    Back before I lost all of my guns in a boating accident,
    I can't even get passed that or even bother to read the rest without my Internet imagination kicking in Q-anon style. Was he running drugs ? Was he chasing drug runners ? Was he shooting sharks [[with lasers ?) or maybe gators in the head before bringing them on board ? Is there now a cache of illegal weapons dumped in the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic ? The imagination trail is 'virtually' endless. Besides, it's a lot more fun than the reality of an ill-informed non-American posting Trump propaganda on a free Internet site. I'll say this though. Considering I'm a single childless retiree, he has a lot more time to post than I do.
    Last edited by Bong-Man; January-30-21 at 10:35 AM.

^ that’s because you guys helped destroy the economy,so I have some extra free time in my hands,while waiting for Bidens immigration polices to open the border so I can use some cheap illegal immigrant labor to help build my new house.

In case you have not noticed,Trump is no longer president,sooner or later you guys are going to have to get him out of your heads and start being accountable for your own actions instead of constantly trying to blame others.

Oops I forgot,no current wars,the Cold War is over,the Russians did not collude,you guys were out of invented enemy’s.

But wait,I know,how about Trump supporters,the peanut gallery goes,yea those evil Trump supporters,let’s get em.

And while you are distracted chasing ghosts by design,others have other agendas.

You guys do have a habit of commenting on things that you clearly do not understand and trying to use that against me,you are not highlighting my deficiencies,you are showcasing yours.

I can explain it to you and you would still not understand,because you do not want to,so you flip it back on me in order to implement a diversion.
    Last edited by Richard; January-30-21 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Wait, you guys have nothing better to do than to read Richard's posts?
    Heavens no. He's an nth-order simulacrum of a Russian bot.

I take ten seconds a day to bait him. It's my form of worship.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    In case you have not noticed,Trump is no longer president,sooner or later you guys are going to have to get him out of your heads and start being accountable for your own actions instead of constantly trying to blame others.
    Silly boy... how soon after the 2012 Benghazi tragedy did right wings major news source stop talking "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi"... hint... it wasn't in 2nd decade of this century. We've had 2 years of Republican hearings in congress, and 8 years of Fox News about Benghazi. And in addition to that we've had 8 years of hate speech from the right wing media and politicians about Hillary Clinton over both Benghazi, the [[still looking for) missing server, and the 2016 Election [[which she didn't say was a fraud)...

By that measurement and the fact that Trump is not going away politically [[nice of McCarthy to make a pilgrimage to Mar-A-Largo to grovel and atone for his sins), and the failed coup attempt [[now up to 7 deaths related to it)... we'll likely have Trump in the MSM for years... especially if he has a leash on all the members of congress... and we can't wait for the congressional hearings to continue long beyond the [[likely failed) Trump 2nd impeachment trial.

Pass the popcorn....
    Last edited by Gistok; January-31-21 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Silly boy... how soon after the 2012 Benghazi tragedy did right wings major news source stop talking "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi)... hint... it wasn't in 2nd decade of this century. We've had 2 years of Republican hearings in congress, and 8 years of Fox News about Benghazi. And in addition to that we've had 8 years of hate speech from the right wing media and politicians about Hillary Clinton over both Benghazi, the [[still looking for) missing server, and the 2016 Election [[which she didn't say was a fraud)..
    Benghazi wouldn't have happened If Obama/[[Biden) hadn't conducted unconstitutional acts of war on Syria emanating from Benghazi. If so many Republicans hadn't been up to their necks in supporting the overthrow of Assad, they could have gone after Obama for illegal acts of war. But of course they were also to blame so all they could come up with that that Hillary could have sent in some help. But how could they even pursue that to the end without the cat coming out of the bag that they were part of the Bengazi fiasco too.

Around 76,000 people work for the state department, around 26,000 for the CIA in addition to an indeterminable number of contract mercenaries.

Sadly, two government employees and two mercenaries died in Benghazi. Yet even more sadly, these four have been single-out for the special love of American right-wing loony insurgents.

Meanwhile, the other 100,000+ state department and CIA personnel are passionately hated for being so-called "deep-state operatives" and targeted for death by Boogaloos, Proud Boys, Qanons, Wolverine Malicious, and sundry other losers.

Moral of the story? If Libyans don't kills you first, American fascists will be hunting you.
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; January-31-21 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    American fascists will be hunting you.
    Not quite fascists,
    Their enablers,
    No less hunters:
    Politicians,
    Rewarded for
    Party gain.
    Last edited by bust; January-31-21 at 09:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2