Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

CRAZY Magnet Fishing Haul from Flint...More GUNS found!
    In this week's video we traveled to Flint, Michigan and magnet fished with @The Michigan Magnet Man. We found some crazy items including guns and pieces of an old car!

Found an EXPLOSIVE Magnet Fishing in Detroit
    This week's video is a special one! I found an explosive while magnet fishing in Detroit with @The Michigan Magnet Man at the Rogue River clean up.
    He found a couple of pay phones too.

3. Default

From today's Free Press. Not in Detroit, but here's one for Ray1936 out in Vegas. Imagine hooking your magnet onto something like this.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 8.52.11 AM.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  41.7 KB

Goodness. I worry about Lake Mead. Who'd have thought this would happen when the dam was built.... smh.

Magnet Fishing JACKPOT in Detroit: GUNS and MORE
    In this week's video I magnet fished with @The Michigan Magnet Man in Detroit and we hit the jackpot! 3 guns between us plus motorcycle parts, something HUGE and a ton of other finds!

Found a BOMB while Magnet Fishing the River! {POLICE CALLED}
    This video is another exciting one! I found a bomb while magnet fishing with @The Michigan Magnet Man in Ypsilanti, Michigan. We also pulled out a bunch of other interesting finds....

Pulling Up Some Great Finds from Magnet Fishing Around Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Goodness. I worry about Lake Mead. Who'd have thought this would happen when the dam was built.... smh.
    Lake Mead is at an all time low. They're turning up stuff daily out there. Most of it non-newsworthy, but goodies emerge on occasion. That said, this July so far has been a good one; most rain we've had in a couple of decades.

Didn't mean to threadjack. Keep those videos coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    ... Didn't mean to threadjack.
    I think Lowell countenanced your Lake Meade comments in #204 so no apology necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Keep those videos coming!
    Jason does such a good job at keeping them interesting and authentic that I can't help reposting them here. You can always get them at their source too:

Crazy Day Magnet Fishing from Multiple Detroit Area Bridges!
    Crazy Day Magnet Fishing from Multiple Detroit Area Bridges This week I traveled around Detroit and threw my magnet off multiple bridges. What did I find?
    He found a BB gun.

Very Disturbing Items Found While Magnet Fishing {MURDER WEAPON?}
    This week I'm magnet fishing off bridges around Metro Detroit again and finding some very disturbing items as well as Gun #44.

JACKPOT of Finds While Magnet Fishing Metro Detroit...Guns, Safes, and More!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Very Disturbing Items Found While Magnet Fishing {MURDER WEAPON?}

Seriously ? 20 minutes watching and waiting for the very disturbing item found or even the murder weapon for it never to appear?

Why is everybody coming up with all of these fake drama headlines in order to draw interest?

Just like all of the urban explorers claiming to explore an abandoned mansion or castle that has been abandoned for 50 years,they are neither castles or mansions or abandoned for 50 years when the calendar in the wall reads 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Seriously ? 20 minutes watching and waiting for the very disturbing item found or even the murder weapon for it never to appear?

Why is everybody coming up with all of these fake drama headlines in order to draw interest?

Just like all of the urban explorers claiming to explore an abandoned mansion or castle that has been abandoned for 50 years,they are neither castles or mansions or abandoned for 50 years when the calendar in the wall reads 2005.
    Gotta agree with you here. Talk about a thread about nothing. When we were kids we would look for crap in ponds and other places. Never thought it was newsworthy.

More GUNS and Other Items Found While Magnet Fishing a Criminal Dumping Ground
    This week I'm magnet fishing some familiar spots and got more guns and a lot more items.
    At 2:56 you can see their shadows struggling with a catch. That's a different perspective.

You Won't BELIEVE What I Pulled Out of the Detroit River While Magnet Fishing!
    In this week's video I hit the JACKPOT magnet fishing the Detroit River! One of my coolest finds.

How Many GUNS Will I Find Magnet Fishing My Favorite Spots???
    This week I'm magnet fishing with @Ohio River History @The Michigan Magnet Man and @Scuba Sonia and showing them some of my favorite spots. How many guns do you think I caught during our trip?

Magnet Fishing Haul While Underneath the Bridge to Canada
    In this video I'm invited to fish with the Daughters of the American Revolution and they were catching some big finds. Afterwards I head to the Detroit River and magnet fish under the bridge to Canada.

[QUOTE=Richard;627677]Seriously ? 20 minutes watching and waiting for the very disturbing item found or even the murder weapon for it never to appear?

That ball peen hammer is one of the most disturbing things i have found. i have only found guns hidden in socks in the past. the fact that someone used that hammer for something and felt they needed to hide it before throwing it in the river is creepy. i dont get creeped out by guns or knives but the thought of what that hammer was probably used for is creepy. i catch hammers all the time and never think twice but this one made me stop.

Will I Pull Up My 50th GUN While Magnet Fishing?

What Will I Find Throwing My Magnet Off Bridges?
    In this video I'm magnet fishing around local bridges and finding A LOT of items you won't want to miss. Stick around until the end for a trip me and Avery went on.

Magnet Fishing in Detroit With Some New Friends.
    They Couldn't Believe What We found!
    Guns and Ammo!
    Today I went magnet fishing with some new friends and we found a ton of unbelievable stuff in Detroit including a gun. Say hello to Randy from @MUCK -N- NAILS MAGNET FISHING Bill from @Rock Magnetics and Mark....

AK-47 Found While Magnet Fishing in Detroit
    In this video I find a bucket list magnet fishing item, an AK-47, while I was fishing in Detroit. I still can't believe it! New videos go up on Thursdays at 3pm.

Magnet Fishing a Dumping Ground
    In this video I'm magnet fishing a dumping ground and you won't believe what I found! I was joined by @Muck -N- Nails Magnet Fishing and @Rock Magnetics.
    Someone dumped a "No Dumping" sign. LOL!

Another AK-47 Found Magnet Fishing in Detroit.
    Possible Murder Weapon.

In this video Another AK-47 is Found Magnet Fishing in Detroit! Magnet fishing in Detroit always gives us the best finds....

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast