Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

[QUOTE=MotorCityMagnetFishers;628287]
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Seriously ? 20 minutes watching and waiting for the very disturbing item found or even the murder weapon for it never to appear?

That ball peen hammer is one of the most disturbing things i have found. i have only found guns hidden in socks in the past. the fact that someone used that hammer for something and felt they needed to hide it before throwing it in the river is creepy. i dont get creeped out by guns or knives but the thought of what that hammer was probably used for is creepy. i catch hammers all the time and never think twice but this one made me stop.
    There are tons of reasons things end up in the river,you may have tried to convict a innocent ball peen hammer of a crime it did not commit.

Somebody could have been working in something and it fell in the river,or out of frustration while they were working on something they threw it in the river.

Just like every gun found in the river was not used in a murder, but it does make for good clicks.

Why do you think both of those guns are AK47s or is it just a scary name that people relate to,the one in post #225 is not even remotely related to a AK.

Thats what happens,people start out with this stuff with originality and then it becomes all about monetization and becomes more click baity and you become just another guy in the crowd throwing a magnet in the river.

I thought it was cool in the beginning because you were spending time with your kids and setting an example of there are tons of things to do outside of allowing children to be on their phones 24/7.

I guess it went from inspirational to like I said,just another guy throwing a magnet,meh if it works for you then that would be what is best.
    Last edited by Richard; October-28-22 at 08:56 AM.

Richard, i have never once said or implied all guns found in the water are murder weapons. i have never seen anyone store their ball peen hammers in a sock before but that may be normal where you are from.

it is clear you did not watch video #225 because the gun in the thumbnail is a shotgun but the other gun caught in that video is clearly an AK-47. and no AK-47 is not a "Scary Name".

Please before you waste time bashing someones content at least have the courtesy to watch it so you know what you are talking about. i have no idea what makes people like you want to rip others hard work apart but i hope it makes you feel superior while you sit behind your keyboard.

im glad you thought it was cool in the beginning. unfortunately my daughter lost interest in magnet fishing and im not the kind of father to force my daughter to do something she does not want to do but i assure you my daughter has a greater understanding of what we have done to our waterways.

im sorry it is no longer inspirational to you but i still enjoy it and i have almost 200,000 followers across my social media platforms that still enjoy watching what i do and i do it for them.

you say i use clickbait but that is simply how you perceive one single hammer. i also get creeped out every time i pull a childs carseat out of the water or a rolled up rug or a large duffel bag. those things creep me out and i am always afraid to see if there is something in them. so thats how i titled that video because it creeped me out.

It’s called constructive criticism,if you wish to view that as an attack then more power to you.

The last two videos posted the headlines read - I found an AK47 !

Then the next one -I found another AK-47 murder weapon!

Click bait because A: They are not AK47s

B: You have zero proof that they are murder weapons

Congratulations on your 200K followers,the trick is to retain them and monetize the channel but people are quick to get bored.

I to am sorry your daughter lost interest,but that should tell you something right there.

My apologies for not understanding how one can be freaked out over finding a ball peen hammer while magnet fishing,out of the 100s of magnet fishing channels that are finding the same stuff every day I guess anything could be tied to a traumatic experience.

Revenue per subscriber is what 1/10 th of a cent per subscriber,the real money is in sponsorship,in order to get that you have to be doing something different.

But you do you and good luck with it.
    Last edited by Richard; October-31-22 at 09:48 PM.

Went Magnet Fishing in Toledo, You Won't Believe What I Found!!!!!

Motorcycle Found While Magnet Fishing

Another GUN Found Magnet Fishing in Flint
    In this video I found another gun magnet fishing in Flint, Michigan. I was joined by @TheMichiganMagnetMan, and we each found a gun.

Magnet Fishing Saginaw Michigan

That looks like a back breaker to lean forward while raising the magnet away from the steel sheet piling wall. I'd be tempted to invent some kind of A-frame boom that would hold it away until it's above the wall then swing it ashore.
    Last edited by Jimaz; November-24-22 at 04:47 PM.

Crazy Magnet Fishing Finds in Flint Michigan
    In today's video we have More Crazy Magnet Fishing Finds in Flint Michigan with Randy from Muck N Nails Magnet Fishing and Thomas. We had a lot of great finds including another shotgun.
    Don't throw your magnet over power lines!

They found someone else's magnet.

More Illegal Finds Magnet Fishing In Detroit

Magnet Fishing Gone Wrong Immediately In The Heart Of Amsterdam!

This shows how difficult it can be to recover a stuck magnet.

Last edited by Jimaz; December-19-22 at 09:53 PM.

38 Guns Found Magnet Fishing in Detroit and Other Areas
    In this video 38 guns are found magnet fishing in Detroit and Other Areas. This is a compilation of all the guns found by us in 2022. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone out there.

The Best Magnet Fishing Finds of 2022

Thanks much for posting these, Jim. Each one gets better than the last!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Thanks much for posting these, Jim. Each one gets better than the last!
    You're welcome Ray. All the credit goes to Jason though.

I had forgotten about some of those finds. That camera was a nice find. Imagine how heartbroken the original owner was when he lost it! LOL!

Back to Magnet Fish in Toledo, Ohio!

A new dual magnet?

Magnet Fishing the Detroit River and Finding Antique Treasures

I Went Magnet Fishing in Flint, and Rescued an Injured Dog From the River
    This week's video is an exciting one! I went magnet fishing with Randy from muck-n-nailsmagnetfishing and we had to save a poor injured dog from the river. That day I also found one of my best finds ever.
    Lucky dog.
    Last edited by Jimaz; January-26-23 at 06:35 PM.

Another Gun Found Magnet Fishing in Michigan

It's Ypsilanti. Good variety this time. I love all the tools and knives.

Magnet Fishing Metro Detroit and Found a Homeless Camp
    In this video we are Magnet Fishing Metro Detroit and Found a Homeless Camp with Randy from @muck-n-nailsmagnetfishing and Tanner @TheMichiganMagnetMan and have some interesting as well as some stolen finds.

Multiple Guns Found Magnet Fishing in Detroit
    In this video I'm magnet fishing in Detroit with @muck-n-nailsmagnetfishing and @TheMichiganMagnetMan and everyone is pulling in guns!

Not much today. The wheel hub with remnants of wooden spokes is interesting though.

Magnet Fishing Historic Ypsilanti
    Today Randy from @muck-n-nailsmagnetfishing and I went Magnet Fishing in Historic Ypsilanti. we had some great finds and some interesting unidentified objects. Can you help identify them?

Heartbreaking Find While Magnet Fishing
    Today we went magnet fishing downriver from Detroit with Randy from @muck-n-nailsmagnetfishing and Bill from @rockmagnetics1866 and we had some great finds and some interesting unidentified objects. Can you help identify them? The last find of the day was heartbreaking.

The Bomb Squad Was NOT Surprised By What We Found Magnet Fishing

In this week's video I'm fishing again with Randy from @muck-n-nailsmagnetfishing and Tanner from The Michigan Magnet Man and we found some items that had the Michigan State Bomb Squad coming to check it out.

Not too much this time but it's interesting that finding a horse shoe indicates the site hadn't been fished before.

Magnet Fishing Haul From Port Huron
    I went magnet fishing with Randy from @muck-n-nails magnet fishing, Bill from @rockmagnetics1866, Don and Mark and we got a haul of finds.

Finding GUNS While Magnet Fishing Under the Bridge to Canada

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast