Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

As time allows, I'm evaluating the Executive Orders and Presidential Actions of president Biden. Here is some information from varied sources and references:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ntial-actions/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_by_Joe_Biden

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021...cutive-orders/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    As time allows, I'm evaluating the Executive Orders and Presidential Actions of president Biden. Here is some information from varied sources and references:

Good post, Zacha341. I'm going to go through them more thoroughly, but after reading through a few dozen, it looks like our government is about to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The guy that just was nominated into the smurf clan,was the same guy that was personally fast tracking EB5 visas for the politically connected when he was DHS head,they caught him doing it,and now rehired him so he can do the exact same thing.

That was the same time Disney World used him to fast track EB5 visas in order to replace their entire IT department with cheaper labor,to add injury to insult,they made the ones being fired,train the incoming replacements.

That is why the big tech supports liberal immigration policies,it is a swimming pool source of cheap labor,but it kills the technology training of Americans,who then cannot even make enough to pay off their student loans.

On a side note

When the Rocket exploded on landing yesterday,they would not say it exploded,they called it a forced disassembly.

So in the future there will be no such thing as bombs that explode on impact,they will be referred to as mechanisms of forced disassembly on impact.
    You do realize that Space X allegedly discriminated against a foreign national, hiring an American citizen for the job. What possible objection could your right wing mind have against the discrimination of non-citizens, especially those that are highly educated.

Why would Disney get rid of IT employees and replace them with EB-5 Immigrant Investors. It takes almost $2M to secure an EB-5 visa. I doubt that many of these people would be interested in an IT job with Disney.

Regarding technology, why didn't Trump and the Republicans go after the Jewish Space Lasers? These devices caused billions of damage across the U.S. Did Trump look the other way because his son-in-law is Jewish?

Good times! And bigger government usual results in a much smaller you! The repubs have been just as bad IMO lately.

Just tax the already struggling middle and lower middle-class, eh-umm--wait!! I meant the rich [[that persistent power oligarchy who exempt themselves while pushing class warfare - keeping the masses distracted)!

Not like we're not paying enough now.........

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Good post, Zacha341. I'm going to go through them more thoroughly, but after reading through a few dozen, it looks like our government is about to grow.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-04-21 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enio View Post
    You do realize that Space X allegedly discriminated against a foreign national, hiring an American citizen for the job. What possible objection could your right wing mind have against the discrimination of non-citizens, especially those that are highly educated.

Why would Disney get rid of IT employees and replace them with EB-5 Immigrant Investors. It takes almost $2M to secure an EB-5 visa. I doubt that many of these people would be interested in an IT job with Disney.

Regarding technology, why didn't Trump and the Republicans go after the Jewish Space Lasers? These devices caused billions of damage across the U.S. Did Trump look the other way because his son-in-law is Jewish?
    Two former Walt Disney World tech employees filed federal lawsuits against the company Monday, accusing it and two outsourcing firms of conspiring to replace workers with less costly foreign ones using H-1B visas.

The lawsuits were filed in federal court, in the Middle District of Florida, by Leo Perrero and Dena Moore, who were among 250 Disney tech workers laid off about a year ago. The lawsuits seek class-action status.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...125-story.html

Not sure where you are coming up with the 2 million number for EB5 ,have a reference. for that?

I have a friend from the UK and his investment for EB5 was $250,000,which is that standard for anywhere in the world.

H1B employee visa is different,that is what was referenced.

Please show me where I specifically objected to Space X placing foreign labor over Americans,how exactly is it considered right wing to employ legal American citizens before foreigners?

You do realize the immigration employment programs are specifically designed for when the company cannot find local employees to fill the positions and must prove they honestly attempted to find them before using the programs of last resort?

Apparently not,but that is the democrats answer to Americans that spend the time and money to learn a skill,here is a student loan refund as we kick you to the curb,these immigrants deserve more of a chance then you.

Why keep repeating the Jewish lasers?

The statement clearly said a Jewish high power family was using lasers.

So if you drive a Toyota that makes you Japanese ?

You presented a rebuttal based not on facts but on personal opinions.

Last edited by Richard; February-04-21 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enio View Post
    If you aren't being sarcastic, the quote from CNBC was, “The charge alleges that on or about March 10, 2020, during the Charging Party’s interview for the position of Technology Strategy Associate, SpaceX made inquiries about his citizenship status and ultimately failed to hire him for the position because he is not a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.” You must have missed that the emphasized word "lawful". The Biden regime's "justice" department is prioritizing an unlawful resident priority for a high tech job over Americans. The article doesn't give the name or nationality of this person. Who wouldn't want to get their hands on SpaceX technology. Even if he wasn't Chinese, why would Biden be giving away out highest tech jobs at SpaceX?. Biden isn't just opening borders to give away American working class jobs.

Biden has been a blessing to China. Taking down our energy industry will make U.S. products more expensive relative to Chinese products. Standing down our military for 60 days to conduct an ideological purge will divert attention from what our military should be doing while China's military refines its equipment and strategies. One Biden executive order postpones for 90 days Trump's executive order prohibiting "utilities that supply critical defense facilities [[CDF) from procuring from the People’s Republic of China, specific BPS electric equipment that poses an undue risk to the bulk power system, the security or resilience of critical infrastructure, the economy, national security, or safety and security of Americans.”

Joe Biden has even brought the hope he promised to Chinese companies. "Hours after Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th president of the United States, China’s three telecommunications companies filed requests with the New York Stock Exchange [[NYSE) to review their delistings, seeking to reverse the November 2020 executive order by Donald Trump to expel them."

Good times! And bigger government usual results in a much smaller you!
    Good, I could stand to lose a couple pounds. [[you know, with the lockdown and all...)

^ Yeah I'm cool about that version of a 'smaller' me! To the exercise bike I go!

Notice how some of the actions grandpa smurf kept in place that were put in place originally by Trump that everybody had a hernia over.

Tariffs on imported aluminum
    Made in America products have priority
    blocking immigration due to the corona virus

Etc etc

When Trump implemented those actions,he was called a racist and anti immigration.

Maybe that is why the other smurfs are not highlighting the positives that grandpa smurf is implementing in his dictatorship role,they realize he is just a copy cat and really had no platform to start with,outside of throwing everybody out of work and saying,we are the government and are here to help,after being thrown into the soup line.

Amy Klobuchar introduced legislation to hold big tech accountable to anti trust actions.

See how dictatorships work,as soon as they gain power the turn on those that put them in power.

Unions endorsed Biden - check - everybody gets fired.
    Big tech runs a propaganda campaign and cancelled out any opposition.

Check-go after them now for antitrust.

I told you guys,they are going to destroy anybody that helped them into power,because they are the ones that know how to remove them from power.

Guess who is next to get canceled out?

You guys ready for your 53% personal income tax rate?
    Last edited by Richard; February-04-21 at 05:21 PM.

Biden's speech

They are Americans and they are suffering through no fault of their own.

Yea,you just added to the list of Americans suffering through job loss that you created,and now stand there acting like you are concerned about them,and want to save the day.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

Their [[Time Magazine) headline, not mine. Must be nice to be both frank and earnest [[and rather teflon) to speak your truth without fear!

A most revealing read!
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-06-21 at 02:02 PM.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

Their [[Time Magazine) headline, not mine. Must be nice to be both frank and earnest [[and rather teflon) to speak your truth without fear!

A most revealing read!
    Thanks for the info Zacha341! Trump was already warning of election fraud back in September [[if not before). He was mainly talking about Vote by mail.

^ Umm, I'll not be surprised if parts of that article are soon edited. As it's long I don't think Time thought it would be so carefully read and shared so widely. The subheads alone are the tip-off to what follows such as the 'Alliance' section - most interesting. Roles and activities quite detailed.

I've not seen an article so force-framed in some time. The section on the AFL-CIO alone is a trip - one without luggage!
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-06-21 at 07:18 PM.

Just in case anyone has an open mind and wants to here the other side of this whole twisted mess i’ll just leave this here!

https://youtu.be/9TSA5div8TU

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Just in case anyone has an open mind and wants to here the other side of this whole twisted mess i’ll just leave this here!

https://youtu.be/9TSA5div8TU
    Video now unavailable. Now can YOU figure out why ?

Easy to figure out why,post a video that puts the current administration in a negative view and it gets deleted.

But you still can post videos that show full out sex in process that a child can watch.

China has a new cartoon video that they play every morning in Hong Kong to the 6 year old children at the start of the school day,it has a flying elephant and stresses the importance of being a good citizen,you too can be a good citizen by not questioning the government.

Because good citizens do not question the process.

In this country only insurgents question the government.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZbXIeFS5Y
    Last edited by Richard; February-07-21 at 11:11 AM.

Lou Dobbs Deletes Tweet With Self-Own About Promoting 'False Election Fraud Claims' [[msn.com)

I know it's hard, but try to keep this straight. Lou Dobbs canceled his own tweet after the Fox Business Channel canceled his own show, their highest rated. This didn't happen because of any 'cancel culture'. They canceled it on their own because they're getting sued in court by a much more legitimate case[[s) than any that were previously dismissed for false claims of voter fraud. I would direct you to Fox news' own election fraud disclaimer they've been running, but I know you've moved on to OAN & News Max. Pay no attention to the new disclaimers attached to Rudy's & The Pillow Guy's voter fraud videos. Repeat after me...."It's all a vast conspiracy caused by the left-wing un-American cancel culture."

^ you guys disputed and tried to overturn the election results of 2016 for four years and even tried everything possible under the sun to remove a duly elected president with any means necessary.

We busted your balls about it but never did we suggest rounding you all up and jailing you or sending you to re-education camps,because as much as we opposed your shenanigans,you still had a constitutional right to voice them.

Why is it some in this in this country feel they should be protected under the constitution and freely exercise those rights,but others should be denied those same rights?

Then on top of it calling those actions as protecting democracy.

When you remove the same freedoms from over 100 million that you wish to retain for yourself,that is not democracy that is a dictatorship.

It is pretty clear in smurfville that the constitution is just a general set of suggestions to be applied when convient,but I do not think that was the original intent.

I think the original intent was to prevent smurfvilles to exist in the first place.

You guys used fake and fabricated “evidence “ in the whole Russian collusion conspiracy along with a political party using a government agency to spy on the opposition in your quest to say the election was rigged.

And you are triggered because the opposition is doing the same exact thing you guys have done and more for the last 4 years?

If all of the streets in this country were one way,where would we end up?

You guys even destroyed a national economy as a means to an end.
    Last edited by Richard; February-07-21 at 12:41 PM.

Obviously because there is to much raw data to dispute and the media oligarchs don’t want people to think for themselves!

Can't wait to see how well the "voter fraud" accusers stand up in court when their sorry asses get sued. We won't be hearing anymore voter fraud from Trump... now that he is a private citizen... Dominion is just waiting for him to slip up. Pass the popcorn... this will be entertaining to see how Rudy, Sydney, et al... end up... now that Fox and Newsmax have backpedaled on their conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Can't wait to see how well the "voter fraud" accusers stand up in court when their sorry asses get sued. We won't be hearing anymore voter fraud from Trump... now that he is a private citizen... Dominion is just waitinge for him to slip up. Pass the popcorn... this will be entertaining to see how Rudy, Sydney, et al... end up... now that Fox and Newsmax have backpedaled on their conspiracy theories.
    When animals compete, they often engage in behaviors designed to exaggerate their size.

"Wolves stand tall, raise their hackles, ears and tails, and produce low, menacing howls, all to convince their opponent that a retreat from this "big, bad wolf" is the best option. Thus most confrontations involve a lot of bluff and very little bloodshed."

"Similarly, packs that are able to exaggerate their numbers are more likely to keep their neighbors at bay. The structure of a pack or chorus howl is well suited to this kind of deception."

But who cares? Trump lost, the loser.

Let's not be fooled by bluff and bluster from primitives. They don't deserve attention.

See also: jackals, hyena, saltwater crocodiles, mandrills, certain malformed humans, the most deadly snakes, and worse.

Trumpists still don't disavow him, Giuliani and his mob, Bannon and his boys, their coterie of collaborators cowardly colluding to co-create cons to cheat clueless co-conspirators.
    Last edited by bust; February-07-21 at 11:36 PM.

Can't wait to see how well the "voter fraud" accusers stand up in court when their sorry asses get sued. We won't be hearing anymore voter fraud from Trump... now that he is a private citizen... Dominion is just waiting for him to slip up. Pass the popcorn... this will be entertaining to see how Rudy, Sydney, et al... end up... now that Fox and Newsmax have backpedaled on their conspiracy theories.

lol

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday scheduled several high-profile contest-of-election lawsuits, including ones brought by attorneys Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, and the Trump campaign, for consideration at its Feb. 19 conference.
    According to a case listing, the lawsuits include Sidney Powell’s Michigan case [[20-815), the Trump campaign’s Pennsylvania lawsuit [[20-845) and Wisconsin lawsuit [[20-882), the Pennsylvania lawsuit brought by Rep. Mike Kelly [[R-Pa.) [[20-810), and Lin Wood’s Georgia case [[20-799).

https://conservativefighters.co/news...ry-conference/

Remember how many times you parroted that 60 court cases were thrown out,while doing zero research as to why the were thrown out?

Those cases never were presented evidence based,they were cases presented to fast track hearings,it was the ability to fast track hearings that got thrown out,not cases based on lack of evidence.

You do not have to hear anymore voter fraud claims from Trump,because the courts have been ruling on cases after case where voter fraud existed,and where those who had no right to change the process as directed under the United States constitution.

You guys crashed the economy because of hate,millions of your fellow Americans are being evicted and standing in food lines,thousands more are loosing their jobs every day.

I would say people are paying a heavy price for personal decisions based on conjecture.

You supported the fake Russian collusion conspiracy,it would be nice if the republicans started suing all of those who spread that conspiracy theory.

Back on the topic of Biden- for those not trying to create a diversion and find it hard to concentrate on the subject.

Democrats file a rule of a $5000 fine for those politicians who bypass the security at the capital.

First person that breaks the rule ?

Nancy Pelosi,so now she is being sued to pay up.

Rules for thee but not for me in smurfville.

Impeachment of Chuck Shumer is being floated because of his inciting comments and pressing violence

Last spring, as the Supreme Court was preparing to hear oral arguments in a monumental case that could have significantly impacted abortion rights in the U.S., Schumer spoke out against Supreme Court Associated Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh using inflammatory language.

That was the same day a mob over ran security and flooded the court in an attempt to disrupt the hearings.

Sound familiar?

Rules for thee but not for me.

What is even more interesting,Hunter Biden just got a new lawyer,even more interesting is that lawyers co worker was just appointed to the DOJ.

So the question is,Was Nicholas Mcquaid specifically given his new job at the DOJ in order to protect the presidents son from further investigations and protecting him.

Under the appearance of impropriety it would be mandatory that he recuse himself from the investigations,which he has not done.

Starting to look like an abuse of power impeachment for Biden.

What is at question is the 5 million dollars Hunter Biden received through various Chinese companies,that was funneled through shell corporations,money laundering,tax evasion,RICO,much more serious then the simple little tax problem,as hunter has claimed,even worse are his own emails that implicated his father who knew exact what was happening.

Last edited by Richard; February-08-21 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    When animals compete, they often engage in behaviors designed to exaggerate their size.

"Wolves stand tall, raise their hackles, ears and tails, and produce low, menacing howls, all to convince their opponent that a retreat from this "big, bad wolf" is the best option. Thus most confrontations involve a lot of bluff and very little bloodshed."

"Similarly, packs that are able to exaggerate their numbers are more likely to keep their neighbors at bay. The structure of a pack or chorus howl is well suited to this kind of deception."

But who cares? Trump lost, the loser.
    Thorstein Veblin was an economist and sociologist known for his 1899 book Theory of the Leisure Class. The leisure class, according to Veblin, "participated in intellectual or artistic endeavors to display their freedom from the economic need to participate in economically productive manual labor. In essence, not having to perform labor-intensive activities did not mark higher social status, but rather, higher social status meant that one would not have to perform such duties." -Wikipedia

It isn't just about standing tall and making menacing howls. Lower classes who attempt to emulate leisure class behavior cannot afford to do so and often destroy themselves in an attempt to do so. I came across this lengthy article updating the leisure class and those who would "engage in behaviors designed to exaggerate their size". This is pertinent as 19 of the richest 20 counties in the U.S. voted Democratic. It helps us understand elitist behavior and the danger of trying to adopt it. We know from the recent Time article that the elites have "fortified" their position by shaping election results.

Thorstein Veblen’s Theory of the Leisure Class—A Status Update

"The affluent have decoupled social status from goods, and re-attached it to beliefs." "Luxury beliefs offer them a new way to gain status.""Beliefs offer them a new way to gain status". Example:"Affluent people promote open borders or the decriminalization of drugs because it advances their social standing, not least because they know that the adoption of those policies will cost them less than others.

From the comment section:"Veblen has exposed an intensely dark side of homo economicus, unlike Adam Smith, Ricardo and most economists after reasoned. Men don’t go for rational improvement of their lot, their well being, and society as a whole, but for conspicuous idle show-off".

"
    I was a working class guy in Cambridge Mass for a number of years back in the 80’ and 90’s and I frequently worked for the type of people the author describes. I had a small construction company with a partner, self described “white trash” from Kentucky. My partner was completely unintimidated by the speech etiquette of the day. What the author refers to as “luxury beliefs” he called “happy talk” or even more provocatively, “mating calls”."

By sorry asses you mean the perpetrators right? It’s far from over!

Once one domino falls it will be an avalanche!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...it/ar-BB1dv6sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    By sorry asses you mean the perpetrators right? It’s far from over!

Once one domino falls it will be an avalanche!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...it/ar-BB1dv6sx
    The avalanche already happened on Nov. 3. Not sure how far a Maricopa County avalanche snow flow will go... likely not beyond Maricopa County.

... but you can add this Georgia investigation of Trump's phone call to Secretary of State Raffensperger to your list of "dominoes"...
    Georgia Officials Review Trump's Phone Call to Raffensperger [[msn.com)

'Former prosecutors said Mr. Trump’s calls might run afoul of at least three state laws. One is criminal solicitation to commit election fraud, which can be either a felony or a misdemeanor; as a felony, it is punishable by at least a year in prison. There is also a related conspiracy charge, which can be prosecuted either as a misdemeanor or a felony. A third law, a misdemeanor offense, bars “intentional interference” with another person’s “performance of election duties.”
    Last edited by Gistok; February-09-21 at 02:08 AM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast