Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Cho Sen Won walks with China Joe at inauguration.

Name:  F97061E7-D2F7-447A-81F9-3476A462B770.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  46.8 KB

That's David Cho, a Korean American and the head of Biden's Secret Service detail. He also worked under Trump. I'm assuming the pin he is wearing is this:
    Agent Cho received the Exceptional Service Gold Medal in 2019. From dhs.gov “For tireless and direct participation in high-level negotiations with the leaders of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, planning all security details for both Presidential visits to that country, while still leading the men and women of the Presidential Protective Division’s White House Section in their zero-fail mission on the White House Complex.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post

Last edited by jcole; January-22-21 at 11:08 AM.

^ Strategic person in important strategic places and spaces? Looks like he's double-masked as I do when I fly - they few times I've had to!

Or, like me, prefers the white paper masks, but needed to wear a "dress" mask in black for the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^ Strategic person in important strategic places and spaces? Looks like he's double-masked as I do when I fly - they few times I've had to!

^ I prefer those too [[the N95 white ones) yet have a few black wash-resuable ones too!

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    That's David Cho, a Korean American and the head of Biden's Secret Service detail.
    Yeah, Biden favors Korean-Americans and South Koreans, as opposed to Lord of the Lies who loves Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un.

Name:  lord_of_the_lies___consume_trump_pig_by_halhefnerart-daiptzs.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  180.6 KB
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; January-22-21 at 12:15 PM.

Wearing two masks is safer than wearing one.

Back to Biden-

“I will raise taxes for anybody making over $400,000. … No new taxes [for people making less than $400,000], there would be no need for [any].”— Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, interview on ABC’s “20/20,” Aug. 23, 2020

“Nobody making under 400,000 bucks would have their taxes raised, period, bingo.” — Biden, interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” May 22

Treasury Secretary Yellen however has voiced support for a $2T energy tax that would raise the gasoline tax by 200%. "
    A carbon tax of this level would increase gasoline prices by roughly 40 cents per gallon and raise average household energy costs by $480 per year. In total, the plan would amount to a $2 trillion tax hike, raising taxes by $219 billion a year, on average, between 2020 and 2030."

Just because his Secretary of the Treasury supports this doesn't mean it will happen. Just tell us it ain't so Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Yeah, Biden favors Korean-Americans and South Koreans, as opposed to Lord of the Lies who loves Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un.
    I agree with you on something! Indeed, the Obama/Biden administration did a couple of nice things for S. Korea. They set up a free trade agreement with S. Korea that put American labor in competition with cheaper S. Korean labor. If that wasn't a sweet enough deal for S. Korea, S. Korean car makers were the biggest beneficiaries of the Obama/Biden "Cash for Clunkers" debacle.

However, I don't object to Trump sitting down with an enemy and trying to improve relations. Blessed be the peacemakers.

Maybe this should be on the "Detroit's Expectations of President Biden" thread.

Actually S Korea is mad at Biden and said either he continues under the platform Trump laid out or they will cut ties and continue with their own negotiations with N Korea.

CNN mentioned now-debunked report that Biden inherited no vaccine distribution plan whopping 47 times: report

Earlier Thursday, CNN raised eyebrows with its purported "scoop" that quoted unnamed Biden officials alleging, "There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch," as well as that the new administration would have to start from "square one" since, according to CNN, "there simply was no plan."

CNN anchor
    Chris Cuomo took a rare swipe at his own network Thursday night over its now-debunked report about the Biden administration "starting from scratch" with a coronavirus vaccine rollout plan.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-...g-from-stratch

The media still continues to create false stories.

I wonder if they are working on a TDS vaccine,it appears as though even when he is not in the White House,he still lives in peoples heads 24/7.

Last edited by Richard; January-22-21 at 01:59 PM.

I'm not really sure where this belongs, but Biden's world is as good as anyplace:
    https://www.tmz.com/videos/2021-01-2...humer-4914142/
    Last edited by jcole; January-22-21 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    I agree with you on something! Indeed, the Obama/Biden administration did a couple of nice things for S. Korea.
    But Hyundai and Kia are made in Georgia, USA.

But Hyundai and Kia are made in Georgia, USA.
    I think you mean they have final assembly factories in Georgia. That is little different than made in Georgia. Hyundai is a S. Korean company. Domestic US-Canadian content is a better indice of where manufacturing money goes. GM cars made in Flint and Detroit use more Minnesota iron ore, U.S. derived energy, U.S. office help, hire more women at top management positions, hire more American engineers and hire more American UAW minority workers on average than foreign name brand cars. Strangely, many liberal white people wouldn't be caught dead driving a car made in Flint by black Americans. That's a big reason Flint and Detroit went into decline.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I think this forum needs to be taken down again... we have 2 different camps of thought... and everybody's mind is already made up. So this is no longer useful, since there is so little give and take...
    Agree 100%
    Adds no value.
    Subtracts A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post

That's me.
    The pin was PHOTOSHOPPED!
    Obviously!?!!
    Last edited by bust; January-22-21 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    That's me.
    The pin was PHOTOSHOPPED!
    Obviously!?!!

He looks strangely like my favorite Korean Pizza delivery guy, minus the CCP star pin.

Reposting from above:
    That's David Cho, a Korean American and the head of Biden's Secret Service detail. He also worked under Trump. I'm assuming the pin he is wearing is this:

Agent Cho received the Exceptional Service Gold Medal in 2019. From dhs.gov “For tireless and direct participation in high-level negotiations with the leaders of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, planning all security details for both Presidential visits to that country, while still leading the men and women of the Presidential Protective Division’s White House Section in their zero-fail mission on the White House Complex.”
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    He looks strangely like my favorite Korean Pizza delivery guy, minus the CCP star pin.

Two days in

Biden sending troops back into Syria,looking for regime change this time,expect more US military body bags.

Clawed back President Trumps tax reductions,expect higher fed taxes thins year and a reduction in the EIC and child credit.

Promised 100 million corona virus shots in 100 days

That should be easy enough,because that is where we already are at.

Forced the NG members in DC to sleep on the parking garage floor in the cold with a couple of bathrooms for thousands.

Hours after the politicians thanked them for their service and protecting them during photo ops,they send them to sleep on the floor of the parking garage in the cold.

It is reported that 100 NG members have now tested positive for the corona virus after being forced to attend a super spreader event of an inauguration.

They are asking to keep 7000 NG in Washington.

After spending the summer refusing to allow them in to quell the violence of the summer riots.

No Trump supporter violence reported as of yet,but on Inauguration Day and still at this moment Antifa,the left wing democrats thug force,is still rioting and destroying businesses.

Of course they can,because they have the democrats permission and protection.

Over 2000 police officers have been injured or killed during the summer riots starting with the George Floyd incident as a direct result from the inaction of the democrat leaders that encouraged the riots for political warfare.

The numbers still keep coming in because that tally was from June.

https://tnc.news/2020/06/10/a-comprehensive-list-of-police-officers-injured-or-killed-in-us-riots/

Because the riots never let up and increased after June that number could rise to over 5000 police officers killed or injured at the blessing of the democrat party leaders.
    Last edited by Richard; January-22-21 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    That was a racist comment after spending the past 4 years calling Trump racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    That was a racist comment after spending the past 4 years calling Trump racist.
    Racist if you don't go for Kimchi Bbq pork Pizza. Not me, I can't get enough of the stuff.

Never even heard of it before,looks good in the picture though,I am going to have to search some out Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Been watching Fox News for your slant on Biden? Maybe you should give him a chance, unless your mind is already made up and don't want to be confused with the facts...

Don't forget Trump and his bromance with Putin... I wonder if we'll ever find out what blackmail Putin has on Trump in order to get him to be so pro-Russia.

And don't forget that Biden has a LOT of fence mending to do in Europe... Trump has pissed everone off there except Boris Johnson.

People forget how much contempt much of the world has for Trump... but this image with Trump and his little princess sitting where she has no business at the G20 summit... gives us some sense of the dislike there is towards Trump among world leaders. What a freakshow that family has turned out to be...
    I don't really have a dog in this fight because I've recently decided there aren't any politicians that I like, but when you refer to a family freak show, Joe Biden family is right up there with the best [[worst) of them.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    ...I've recently decided there aren't any politicians that I like...
    Of course most politicians are disingenuous, but then again Diogenes struck out when he went looking for an honest man. I'm just relieved that the adults are back in charge and the executive departments are in competent hands. So far members of Congress Adam Kinziger, Peter Meijer and Ellisa Slotkin are okay by me.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I don't really have a dog in this fight because I've recently decided there aren't any politicians that I like, but when you refer to a family freak show, Joe Biden family is right up there with the best [[worst) of them.

Exactly. Hunter Biden's little nest egg amassed on his dad's coattails. These people are so brazen. No better than the Trump clan at kleptocratic behavior. Interesting how the media downplayed this during Trump's tenure, and probably give it a pass from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Never even heard of it before,looks good in the picture though,I am going to have to search some out Sunday.
    Sorry Rick, I had to make that up. Fake noose.

Name:  lord_of_the_lies___consume_trump_pig_by_halhefnerart-daiptzs.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  180.6 KB
    Even as much as you hate the man if you can’t see he is the only president out of the last six that didn’t engage in a war you need help!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast