Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

To the question from one poster in April 2018 who asked "Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O???," she responded: "Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off."

How one interprets intent is based on how they can twist and put words into others mouths.

Hang them high is an old term dating back to the days when hanging for crimes was popular in the legal process.

Some interpret that to mean grab people off of the street and hang them.

All the people in place so the liberal judges do not let them off.

That right there implies the use of the legal system in order to hold people accountable,a good lawyer will move cases around in the system in order to have it put in front of a favorable judge.

But that seems to be par to the course for some in that mindset.

February 1 2020 Biden calls Trump racist for placing travel restrictions on South Africa and other countries,saying he is attacking black and brown people.

January 21 2121 Biden places travel restrictions on South Africa and other countries,but his placement of those restrictions are not considered racist in his mind.

These are Biden’s words February 1 2020

Yesterday , Donald Trump further diminished the United States in the eyes of the world by expanding his travel ban, placing new restrictions on the residents of six more nations that limit who is allowed to come to the United States.

Three years ago, he took aim at Muslim-majority nations. This time, he targeted primarily African nations — including Nigeria, the largest economy and the most populous nation on the continent, and Sudan, a country striving to transition to civilian rule after decades of dictatorship.

The “Muslim Ban,” this new “African Ban,” Trump’s atrocious asylum and refugee policies — they are all designed to make it harder for black and brown people to immigrate to the United States. It’s that simple. They are racist. They are xenophobic.

And there is no evidence that they do anything to make us safer. If anything, they endanger the best tools we have to fight terrorism — our globe-spanning network of alliances and partnerships. They erode our moral standing in the world and make it less likely that other nations will work with us to take on terrorist threats before they can reach our shores.

Immigrants from each of these countries and their broader diaspora communities here in the United States enrich the larger fabric of American life as our friends and neighbors and make vital contributions to our economy. They make our nation stronger. The United States has a meaningful history of offering safety and opportunity to peoples of every nation — no matter where they come from, no matter if they are rich or poor, no matter the faith they follow.

Donald Trump is doing everything in his power to destroy that legacy. It’s a disgrace, and we cannot let him succeed.

Last edited by Richard; January-27-21 at 12:43 PM.

One of the, um, "gentlemen" involved in the Witmer kidnapping plot has pleaded guilty and will be cooperating in the prosecution of the others.

Criminals Who Stormed the Capitol are Incriminating Themselves All Over Social Media

The relevant bit starts at 3:04 but the remainder of this 16-minute clip is funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    To the question from one poster in April 2018 who asked "Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O???," she responded: "Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off."

How one interprets intent is based on how they can twist and put words into others mouths.

Hang them high is an old term dating back to the days when hanging for crimes was popular in the legal process.

Some interpret that to mean grab people off of the street and hang them.

All the people in place so the liberal judges do not let them off.

That right there implies the use of the legal system in order to hold people accountable,a good lawyer will move cases around in the system in order to have it put in front of a favorable judge.

But that seems to be par to the course for some in that mindset.

Yes, Rickie, that's right, put her words down to a liberal dose of poetic license.

In the same manner, Chump used some soothing language to guide his sheep to the Capitol on Jan 6. His mannered speech had a voluntary aim of uniting his naturally inclined supporters toward democratic debate with members of congress.

That's it in a nutshell. I would put more emphasis on the nut part of nutshell.

I'm amazed that the traitors are still flogging that "it was really Antifa/BLM/Marxists/deep state" line of crap about their treasonous insurrection. Even after the arrest of hundreds of Trump-lies supporting insurrectionists.

If you all are such brave "patriots" [[sic), at least own your damn actions and the actions you support. No believes you anymore anyway about the 'look over there' bs except the other nutballs in your shrunken treasonous nutball bubble. So you all just come off as not just wannabe violent delusional anti-American knuckleheads, but like whiny scared little snowflakes too.
    Last edited by EastsideAl; January-27-21 at 04:56 PM.

Have riots continued in Democratic Cities for 4 months and counting?
    Yes No
    Are riots still going on in the US Capitol?
    Yes No
    Have people's homes,businesses, livelihoods, and neighborhoods been lost in these Democratic City riots?
    Yes No
    Have Government buildings been destroyed by the aforementioned riots?
    Yes No

If you're answering honestly, and not answering according to Party lines, then perhaps it's time to do a little soul searching and ask yourself just WTF are you still obsessing about?

Hah-ha!

Yes if that advances and affirms your world-view and ideology

No if that advances and affirms your world-view and ideology

And then there's the truth.

Yes. The DC violence was wrong, I get that, but to think it was the beginning of violence and mobs ignores facts. I have friends/ family in other states so I know the truth. So many untold and under-reported incidences and stories of business and government centers, police head-quarters destroyed; un-resolved crimes, death and personal and business incomes lost...

More are speaking out and they will not be silenced!

Riots That Followed Anti-Racism Protests Come At Great Cost To Black-Owned Businesses

Three stories of black-owned businesses damaged in the riots

And continuing.... [[the problem with most mobs -whichever brand- is their penchant to continue on going. EVEN AFTER YOU ASK THEM TO STOP!

Anti-fascist protesters vandalize buildings in Portland and ...

Oh no! They're still at it.... I thought the election would calm 'em down! Oops!

Antifa militants smash Starbucks in anti-Biden protest

Last edited by Zacha341; January-28-21 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah-ha!

It's Yes if that advance and affirms your world view and ideology

It's No if that advance and affirms your world view and ideology

And then there's the truth.

Yes. The DC violence was wrong, I get that, but to think this was the beginning of violence and mobs is to ignore a great deal. I have friends in other states so I know the truth. There are many untold stories of business and government centers, police head-quarters destroyed; un-resolved crimes, death and incomes lost... but more are speaking out and they will not be silenced!

Riots That Followed Anti-Racism Protests Come At Great Cost To Black-Owned Businesses

Three stories of black-owned businesses damaged in the riots

And continuing.... [[the problem with mobs -whichever brand- is that they freeze-in-step their behaviors upon command... EVEN AFTER YOU THEM TO STOP!

Anti-fascist protesters vandalize buildings in Portland and ...

No, those links can't be true, these were "Black Live Matters" riots, they were "helping" Black people...

^^^ We're just catching 'hell' on all fronts sometimes!

And not one of those links were from the eh' right-wing fringe websites.

And some wonder why I'm rather skeptical and nonchalant when a politician is 'talking' or a group claim to have my best interest at heart?

The report of the Tanzanian immigrant having his business looted speaks volumes. Mobs just ain't too precise or discriminating.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-28-21 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, Rickie, that's right, put her words down to a liberal dose of poetic license.

In the same manner, Chump used some soothing language to guide his sheep to the Capitol on Jan 6. His mannered speech had a voluntary aim of uniting his naturally inclined supporters toward democratic debate with members of congress.

That's it in a nutshell. I would put more emphasis on the nut part of nutshell.
    I see the Gumby factory has not been impacted by the rona virus as much stretching that is going on.

By yours and others reasoning,no means yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Have riots continued in Democratic Cities for 4 months and counting?
    Yes No
    Are riots still going on in the US Capitol?
    Yes No
    Have people's homes,businesses, livelihoods, and neighborhoods been lost in these Democratic City riots?
    Yes No
    Have Government buildings been destroyed by the aforementioned riots?
    Yes No

If you're answering honestly, and not answering according to Party lines, then perhaps it's time to do a little soul searching and ask yourself just WTF are you still obsessing about?

The difference between people protesting a history of police brutality and people trying for the first time in our modern history to violently overthrow American democracy?

Funny how people keep parroting that this is the first time in modern history.

Or is it just selective memory?

Ten years earlier, unionists stormed the Wisconsin State Capitol in an attempt to block a vote on collective bargaining reform. Thousands of demonstrators managed to enter the building by violently breaking down doors and shattering windows -- but the attack garnered much praise from Pelosi and other prominent Democrats at the time. The occupiers were praised publically by Pelosi for their "impressive show of democracy in action."

The House Speaker took to Twitter to express her "solidarity" with the activists as they attacked the Capitol, and sent senators into hiding until police managed to remove them from the building.

"in other words, Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-praised-unionists-wisconsin-state-capitol

To cheer up your day,Here is Obama and Trump agreeing on the same thing you guys called Trump a racist for.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bKTv57OEJE

And here is Bill Clinton also agreeing with Trump on the same thing you called Trump a racist for doing,see I told you Trump was a racist democrat in a past life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=swtDFqaXy6Y

Last edited by Richard; January-27-21 at 10:56 PM.

I'd forgotten about that... Obvious hypocrisy. Now being referenced in one of the less conservative news areas:

Pelosi slammed as hypocrite for praising storming of Wisconsin State Capitol...

Funny how people keep parroting that this is the first time in modern history.

Or is it just selective memory?
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-28-21 at 09:41 AM.

Last I checked, the capital of the United States was not in Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Last I checked, the capital of the United States was not in Wisconsin.
    Nearly ever Google search of the 2011 Wisconsin story references Fox News. Not exactly unbiased.

Here's a Madison Wisconsin newspaper account of the story. Nobody broke windows or destroyed items in the Wisconsin State Capitol... it a song-fest [[with drummers and bagpipes) and for some sleep-in as they brought their own sleeping bags.

Nobody died in that event, and here's the key item that some apparently have missed... this happened from 7:30PM until 2:30AM. The Wisconsin Legislature was NOT in session at the time.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/g...cc4c03286.html

It wasn't an insurrection [[where legislators had to be whisked to safety)... but a sit-in.

The context of the discussion was referring to the statement parroted by the radical left,nice try in the diversionary tactic.

This is an unprecedented attack on the capital building.

Of course the radical left is going to deny any other violence after calling the summer protests of burning cities,peaceful protests.

So actually bombing the capital is considered not unprecedented?

Eventually, M19 turned to building explosives themselves. Just before 11 p.m. on November 7, 1983, they called the U.S. Capitol switchboard and warned them to evacuate the building. Ten minutes later, a bomb detonated in the building’s north wing, harming no one but blasting a 15-foot gash in a wall and causing $1 million in damage. Over the course of a 20-month span in 1983 and 1984, M19 also bombed an FBI office, the Israel Aircraft Industries building, and the South African consulate in New York, D.C.’s Fort McNair and Navy Yard [[which they hit twice.) The attacks tended to follow a similar pattern: a warning call to clear the area, an explosion, a pre-recorded message to media railing against U.S. imperialism or the war machine under various organizational aliases [[never using the name M19).

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...tol-180973904/

However, in 1983, a pair of left-wing terrorists detonated a bomb in the U.S. Capitol Building only for the two criminals to be pardoned on behalf of House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler and then-President Bill Clinton.
    Currently, Rosenberg serves as the vice-chair of the board of directors of Thousand Currents.
    According to Thousand Currents’ website
    , the group “provides the legal and administrative framework to enable BLM to fulfill its mission.”

So a group actually blows up the capital building,receives prison time fir the act,including blowing up other federal buildings.

Then receives a pardon for doing so at the direct request of Democrats,so the woman then becomes the Marxist funding arm of BLM.

The actions of the democrats created the BLM just like they created the KKK of the past in order to introduce violence into the mix to further their cause.

People are also forgetting about during the summer of violence where police officers were barricaded inside of the building,from the outside,and the building was set on fire to burn them alive.

But the capital building was an unprecedented attack.

So according to the democrats it is okay to

Storm and occupy the Wisconsin state capital
    Bomb the US capital building and other federal buildings.
    Burn,loot and destroy businesses causing billions in damage
    Send death threats to republican representatives
    Shoot to kill republican representatives including innocent bystanders
    Stand there with a photograph of a United States presidents severed head for the world to see - Terrorist Taliban style.

etc etc etc

And all of that is declared by the democrats as peaceful protestors exercising their constitutional right.

But the US capital was unprecedented in the history of the country.

Actually Gistok,in Wisconsin they were in session,that was the whole reason to occupy the building,to stop the vote and the Wisconsin democrats fled to Chicago to stop the vote.

The legislation was also in progress during the Kavanaugh hearings when protesters also occupied the floor in order to disrupt the process.

Not sure why you are intentionally spreading fake and false information,even more so when it is so easily searched ?

Because FOX reported something it did not happen?

I posted many examples of where your preferred choice of information also printed blatant false news that you also used in reply’s as facts.

For the last 4 years we saw protest after protest of people demanding social justice and protesting somebody in office,including people running around with women parts on their heads.

Outside of Antifa who is still burning cities today,that your preferred state media refuses to display 24/7 and refuses to acknowledge that they are even happening?

Where did they all go?

It shows,non of those protests were actually about anything outside of disrupting the system,encouraged,provoked and supported by the democrat party in order to make a sitting president look bad.

Outside of trying to remove a sitting President by creating civil discourse and violence,what did they accomplish in the end for their cause?

At least Antifa remains committed to their cause and does not based it on fake outrage,they actually believe in what they are doing.
    Last edited by Richard; January-29-21 at 10:45 AM.

Richard, the millions of words you've written don't add up to one coherent thought. Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Richard, the millions of words you've written don't add up to one coherent thought. Congratulations
    Such a huge pile of words reminds me of people on that TV show: "Hoarders".

Folks who hoard huge quantities of stuff trying to overcome a malaise that just gets worse as more is added on.

A whole lot of words piled up to defend the indefensible lies of a shyster. The more he lies and betrays them, the more they love him.

Why use 10 concise words when a 1000 word salad is available???
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post

I could dumb it down to your level.

Yea,Trump sucks,that is my contribution,where is my trophy?

Better?

I could dumb it down to your level.

Yea,Trump sucks,that is my contribution,where is my trophy?

Better?

God, Trump and Guns. All in capitols. [[sic)

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    God, Trump and Guns. All in capitols. [[sic)
    No it is not Canada,so it is God and country and I already posted,I lost all my guns in a boating accident,so no need to push your liberal commie agenda and try and take them.

I bet if I posted that I wanted to rip JTs clothes off and have my way with him on the desk,you would be inviting me over for steak dinner and I would be your best friend.

A Canadian that does not like guns,but has no problem providing them to warlords that use them to massacre innocent women and children.

Along with providing cutting edge war drone technology to Turkey where it was used in wiping out the Armenian army,you should watch the videos,50 soldiers in a trench,7 seconds from launch was all it took.

You do not like guns but you have zero problems providing them to the despots of the world to do your dirty work.

Yippee we can sleep at night because we got rid of those nasty guns,pssst I have a case of AR15 fully automatic that fell off of a truck,said Canada to the warlord.

I will stick with Trumps agenda,at least it is not fake acting.

Where is my 6 billion USD?

I thought you guys were desperate to save Canada from the impending doom of climate change?

Apparently not,just another fake outrage used to drum up agendas.
    Last edited by Richard; January-30-21 at 01:57 PM.

Looks like Richard's attempt at "dumbing it down" only lasted 1 post...

Random thoughts or copy/pastes do not make for a debate... it just shows you know how to copy/paste.

I bet if I posted that I wanted to rip JTs clothes off and have my way with him on the desk,you would be inviting me over for steak dinner and I would be your best friend.

A Canadian that does not like guns,but has no problem providing them to warlords that use them to massacre innocent women and children.

Along with providing cutting edge war drone technology to Turkey where it was used in wiping out the Armenian army,you should watch the videos,50 soldiers in a trench,7 seconds from launch was all it took.

You do not like guns but you have zero problems providing them to the despots of the world to do your dirty work.

Yippee we can sleep at night because we got rid of those nasty guns,pssst I have a case of AR15 fully automatic that fell off of a truck,said Canada to the warlord.

I will stick with Trumps agenda,at least it is not fake acting.

Where is my 6 billion USD?
    Hollee shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Looks like Richard's attempt at "dumbing it down" only lasted 1 post...

Random thoughts or copy/pastes do not
    make for a debate... it just shows you know how to copy/paste.
    Here is a copy and paste for you,notice the similarities in your posting style?

20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychopaths Use To Silence You

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-a...o-silence-you/

Notice how everything you have accused others of doing is a general practice for you.

Typical though,do as I say,not as I do.

Here is another copy and paste for you,notice the similarities?

Ad hominem [[Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue.

And another copy and paste ,you sure do have a lot on your plate.

n Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. Typically they do this by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community [[such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provokingreaders into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion.[3] This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process.

Last edited by Richard; January-31-21 at 08:22 AM.

That's nice....

Well it's good that you're finally being steered to what logic fallacies are all about instead of just finding items to copy/paste from right wing "opinion" sources. And that's how we learn...
    Last edited by Gistok; January-31-21 at 02:38 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast