Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    ccbatson Guest

Minor infractions compared to mind boggling spending and taxing to follow.

Yes, I can see how civil liberties are really a non-issue when compared to your six-figure paycheck.

I, for one, am seriously disappointed and saddened by Obama's failure to address the previous administration's attacks on the Bill of Rights. I had hoped for better.

Maybe he'll get around to it once we've removed the AMA's and Pharma's hands from our pockets, but I wish he'd started on it sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by elganned View Post
    What I AM saying is that there are times and places when property rights are NOT the most salient question.
    some people [[bats, etc.) seem to think that having the govt listen in on your phones, track your book buying, etc. etc. is all right, as long as they don't tax you to pay for it.

btw, it killed me when one of the bigshits at the NRA supported the right of the feds to see what we check out of the libraries, but hey -- don't you dare keep track of what guns - or how many - we own!

You know, I was tempted to check out a number of books on Islam, speaking Arabic, bomb-making, and airline piloting self-taught just to see what would happen.

But discretion overtook me. I didn't relish the thought of being "rendered" somewhere.

ccbatson Guest

The state should have very limited access to private information period. Obamacare's EMR provisions fly in the face of that principle.

how, exactly? the govt still would not have any more access to them than they do now

so next time, you might actually know something before you post [[yes, even YOU can break free from your history!):

http://www.rand.org/pubs/research_br...36/index1.html

ccbatson Guest

Now they have limited access and no mechanism from which they could analyze the information and use it to ration care in the future.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4