Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1381

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yeah. I've noticed this 1619 curriculum additive is being pressed and vetting as but another additional litmus test [[believe this 100% or you're a racists, trumpster). I will be carefully watching the changes and demands made upon education at the K-12 and college level. It's going to be a bumpy ride! With more litmus tests forth-coming!

What's the end game here? Agenda with regards to children??

The rub will be that parents [[finally having had enough) may awaken and challenge what's forced upon their children, against their values. And not just the white parents [[as quickly be dismissed as racist, alt-righters). Muslim communities here in the US will for example, WILL NOT subject their children to the far ends of left indoctrination. Nope.

This week, my East-Asian daughter in law, an immigrant and now a U.S. citizen, received a scolding letter from one of her son's virtual teachers because she didn't let her son answer a race based ideological question worked into his assignment. My daughter in law thought it was funny that this white teacher was scolding her, "a person of color", for not cooperating with the agenda. She was also indignant. There should be a term like "Karen" for crazy woke white women. It was sort of like Biden telling black people how they should vote if they were really black.
    Last edited by oladub; January-20-21 at 12:40 PM.

And if black folk actually knew the meaning behind that statement “If you do not vote for me you ain’t black” or they did not care about the origins surrounding it.

If there was a list of racist comments,that would be at the top.
    Last edited by Richard; January-20-21 at 12:48 PM.

^^^ Many of us KNEW - and KNOW! And not just one or two, on a Youtube. I've discussed this here in detail, before.

I follow black media, news and radio. All of this is being discussed and impacting our responses beyond what has been assumed [[by everyone!). And I've said the 'handling' from 'both sides' has been duly noted.

We're increasingly less beholden to the dem/liberal 'We-promise' to-give-yall-stuffs status-quo. And the far-lefts agenda demanding our allyship in areas not representative of our values and interests.

Do you believe every black person voted for Biden, or not one for Trump for that matter? And yet I get that some may have cast a reluctant vote for Biden and some happily.

Many variables considering the 'eh options so presented.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-20-21 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    This week, my East-Asian daughter in law, an immigrant and now a U.S. citizen, received a scolding letter from one of her son's virtual teachers because she didn't let her son answer a race based ideological question worked into his assignment
    I'd be curious to know what was the specific assignment, unfiltered. I realize unfiltered would be impossible without the teacher's instructions, verbatim. Any way you could provide that?

You didn't say whether this was a history assignment. If so, maybe we can agree: history never comes unfiltered, not even by those who were there.

Now public schools cram ideology
    As if that weren't happening already?
    I remember what I was taught in school.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    I'd be curious to know what was the specific assignment, unfiltered. I realize unfiltered would be impossible without the teacher's instructions, verbatim. Any way you could provide that?

You didn't say whether this was a history assignment. If so, maybe we can agree: history never comes unfiltered, not even by those who were there.

As if that weren't happening already?
    I remember what I was taught in school.
    Kindergarten student. I don't know the details only that my daughter in law was ticked off at being a "person of color" upbraided by a white woman about racial ideology. My wife said she is willing to offer to homeschool if this nonsense escalates. Kindergarten isn't a state requirement anyway.

I agree that what I was taught in school was this concept of how democracy advanced from the fertile crescent to Greece, then Rome, then jumped to England and landed in America. There was not much about Chinese, Indic or Arab history for instance. Teaching children to hate America and our culture isn't the answer though although it may help propel the Democratic Party narrative. Zacha was right about American Muslims wouldn't put up with this stuff if it was aimed at their children and culture. CAIR would be all over some teacher or principal who allowed such.

This is what the media was saying in October 2020

Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania rejected about 60,000 votes in primaries earlier this year, said Amherst College law professor Lawrence Douglas, only a few thousand votes shy of President Donald Trump’s margin of victory in those states in 2016.
    “A result like this in November could cast doubt on who actually carried the key swing states, with the overall election hanging in the balance,” said Douglas, who added that such an outcome could trigger “a chaotic welter of lawsuits and clashing conspiracy theories.”

In some counties, rejected votes in November will be a small fraction of an estimated 70 million absentee ballots cast nationwide. However, even “infrequent problems could nevertheless wind up affecting substantial numbers of people," said Michael Morley, an election law expert and assistant professor at Florida State University's College of Law.
    "Assume that everything goes perfectly 99.8% of the time,” Morley said. “Well, .02% of 70 million winds up being an awful lot of people."

The 2020 presidential election will not be normal.

Absentee ballot rejections this November are projected
    to reach historic levels, risking widespread disenfranchisement of minority voters and the credibility of election results, a USA TODAY, Columbia Journalism Investigations and PBS series FRONTLINE investigation found.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...on/3576714001/

So that is why the democrats figured it would be better to claim no voter fraud occurred and resist any attempts to expose it because they knew of the potential and did not want it to be discovered.

Unless of course they had lost,then it would have been the reverse of what happened.

Bottom line is they had plenty of opportunity to make everything transparent,even more when they knew it was going to be a big cluster mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    This is what the media was saying in October 2020

Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania rejected about 60,000 votes in primaries earlier this year, said Amherst College law professor Lawrence Douglas, only a few thousand votes shy of President Donald Trump’s margin of victory in those states in 2016.
    “A result like this in November could cast doubt on who actually carried the key swing states, with the overall election hanging in the balance,” said Douglas, who added that such an outcome could trigger “a chaotic welter of lawsuits and clashing conspiracy theories.”

In some counties, rejected votes in November will be a small fraction of an estimated 70 million absentee ballots cast nationwide. However, even “infrequent problems could nevertheless wind up affecting substantial numbers of people," said Michael Morley, an election law expert and assistant professor at Florida State University's College of Law.
    "Assume that everything goes perfectly 99.8% of the time,” Morley said. “Well, .02% of 70 million winds up being an awful lot of people."

The 2020 presidential election will not be normal.

Absentee ballot rejections this November are projected
    to reach historic levels, risking widespread disenfranchisement of minority voters and the credibility of election results, a USA TODAY, Columbia Journalism Investigations and PBS series FRONTLINE investigation found.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...on/3576714001/

So that is why the democrats figured it would be better to claim no voter fraud occurred and resist any attempts to expose it because they knew of the potential and did not want it to be discovered.

Unless of course they had lost,then it would have been the reverse of what happened.

Bottom line is they had plenty of opportunity to make everything transparent,even more when they knew it was going to be a big cluster mess.

No evidence was found sufficient to go ahead for recounts by the courts. The Trump lawyers didn't have anything to go by.

The funny thing about the right wing nutjobs is they cannot acknowledge the fact that people from both parties man the ballots. The idea of a conspiracy to derail the electoral process is ridiculous and insulting to the people who do the counting in all jurisdictions, because they are checked by members of all party affiliations. Echo chamber stuff, again.

How come you conveniently forget to add,the material was refused access to the parties looking for transparency.

Its like the kid eating all of the cookies, then throwing the bag in the trash,while saying, prove I ate all of the cookies.

If you are convinced there was no fraud,why worry about opening the books?You hide the books when you believe you have something to hide.
    Last edited by Richard; January-21-21 at 10:56 AM.

How come you conveniently forget to add,the material was refused access to the parties looking for transparency.

Its like the kid eating all of the cookies, then throwing the bag in the trash,while saying, prove I ate all of the cookies.

If you are convinced there was no fraud,why worry about opening the books?You hide the books when you believe you have something to hide.
    You are again perpetuating the same lie, Traitor Rick. Republicans were at the polls, in the ballot counting rooms and were fully represented wherever ballots were cast.

Your attempt to undermine the public’s faith in the legitimacy of the election sows the seeds of sedition.

Moreover your contention has been beaten back at ever judicial level. You have no evidence of widespread voter fraud. Zip. None. Nada.

The voters of Michigan rejected your love pony, Benedict Donald. Voters in once solid-republican counties like Oakland and Kent voted for their favored candidate: Joe Biden.

You lost. You want Biden’s folks to prove to you there wasn’t fraud. You have to provide evidence there was fraud. Affidavits ain’t testimony. Allegations ain’t proof. Courts have said the same thing.

lol says the one who hides behind a fake name,why hide?
    Well Richard, I swore I wasn’t going to reply to this thread again but you’re correct. I am hiding behind a fake name. I do it because I’m hideous. I only pretend to be normal online for reasons I don’t wish to divulge at this time.

I only hope you’ll accept my apology for questioning your ability to bypass the civility that most people utilize while conversing.

Over and out.
    Last edited by old guy; January-22-21 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    You are again perpetuating the same lie, Traitor Rick. Republicans were at the polls, in the ballot counting rooms and were fully represented wherever ballots were cast.

Your attempt to undermine the public’s faith in the legitimacy of the election sows the seeds of sedition.

Moreover your contention has been beaten back at ever judicial level. You have no evidence of widespread voter fraud. Zip. None. Nada.

The voters of Michigan rejected your love pony, Benedict Donald. Voters in once solid-republican counties like Oakland and Kent voted for their favored candidate: Joe Biden.

You lost. You want Biden’s folks to prove to you there wasn’t fraud. You have to provide evidence there was fraud. Affidavits ain’t testimony. Allegations ain’t proof. Courts have said the same thing.
    Remember when the media called the election for Al Gore ?

Remember when the entire democratic house walked out in the electoral vote in protest during the same election ?

Remember when the election results were disputed in the 2016 election,for 4 years,starting from resistance by the democrats during the electoral vote count?

Remember when every election that the democrats lost was disputed?

Would you like me to post the video of Obama when he declared,mail in votes are a danger because the have a potential for a high level of fraud?

Would you consider him a traitor for saying that?

Remember when every election the republicans lost the election was disputed?

You guys spent 3 years and millions of taxpayer dollars trying to prove that the 2016 election was fraud.

While demonizing and creating hate and tearing the country apart in the process.

It is clear that some only want to reserve the ability to question the process and immediately jump to the claim of disenfranchisement when it suits them.

Only asking for transparency when it suits you or benefits you while telling everybody else to shut up and sit down,when you do not even have a clue about what transpired,shows what kind of person you are while you are calling me a traitor.

No wonder people were so easily trapped into a Russian conspiracy theory,they are gullible.

Why do you feel that you have rights that nobody else in the country is also entitled to,while calling them a traitor?

We cannot blame the younger generation for a lack of accountability,because it is clear where they learned it from.
    Last edited by Richard; January-22-21 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Well Richard, I swore I wasn’t going to reply to this thread again but you’re correct. I am hiding behind a fake name. I do it because I’m hideous. I only pretend to be normal online for reasons I don’t wish to divulge at this time.

I only hope you’ll accept my apology for questioning your ability to bypass the civility that most people utilize while conversing.

Over and out.
    I accept your apology for attacking me personally,because you do not agree with me,but I do not excuse the actions.

Sometimes it is like little kids that like to throw the first punch,then when somebody punches back,they run home to mommy,while blaming everybody else for actions they created.

That’s almost as bad as stirring the pot for 4 years then saying,okay we are finished now,lets have some unity.

Biden creates a mask mandate of everybody must wear a mask while on federal property,then goes and visits the Lincoln memorial,on federal property,while wearing no mask.

That speaks volumes about how some feel the rules only apply to others and is exactly why we are where we are at.

But it is my fault lol

After the 2020 primaries when it clear there was going to be massive issues surrounding mail in ballots,like everybody has always claimed,maybe it would have been better to either fix the system or provide transparency so there would have been no room to question the process.

Instead of creating a campaign of denial.

That is why they had a massive level of denial, before the results were even in,they planned for it.
    Last edited by Richard; January-22-21 at 09:22 AM.

Remember when the media called the election for Al Gore ?

Remember when the entire democratic house walked out in the electoral vote in protest during the same election ?

Remember when the election results were disputed in the 2016 election,for 4 years,starting from resistance by the democrats during the electoral vote count?

Remember when every election that the democrats lost was disputed?

Would you like me to post the video of Obama when he declared,mail in votes are a danger because the have a potential for a high level of fraud?

Would you consider him a traitor for saying that?

Remember when every election the republicans lost the election was disputed?

You guys spent 3 years and millions of taxpayer dollars trying to prove that the 2016 election was fraud.

While demonizing and creating hate and tearing the country apart in the process.

It is clear that some only want to reserve the ability to question the process and immediately jump to the claim of disenfranchisement when it suits them.

Only asking for transparency when it suits you or benefits you while telling everybody else to shut up and sit down,when you do not even have a clue about what transpired,shows what kind of person you are while you are calling me a traitor.

No wonder people were so easily trapped into a Russian conspiracy theory,they are gullible.

Why do you feel that you have rights that nobody else in the country is also entitled to,while calling them a traitor?
    Let me understand this. You want to dispute an election and inspire those who would overthrow our democracy because of Al Gore or because of something Barak Obama said?

Traitor Rick has no proof, but just old axes to grind therefore giving him the right - if not the responsibility - to cause a civil war.

Is that correct? I mean, that is what you said, so am I to believe that or should I not believe?

You are a liar, a traitor and a fancy backwalking moonwalker so maybe I shouldn’t believe you.

It’s tough to believe anything a liar writes.

Or a traitor to the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Let me understand this. You want to dispute an election and inspire those who would overthrow our democracy because of Al Gore or because of something Barak Obama said?

Traitor Rick has no proof, but just old axes to grind therefore giving him the right - if not the responsibility - to cause a civil war.

Is that correct? I mean, that is what you said, so am I to believe that or should I not believe?

You are a liar, a traitor and a fancy backwalking moonwalker so maybe I shouldn’t believe you.

It’s tough to believe anything a liar writes.

Or a traitor to the Constitution.
    And you are just like your persona reads,acting like a nasty little lawn ornament.

No wonder people like Kilpatrick exist,there are people like you that justify,mimic and support the same attitude.

So by your warped reasoning and using your same mentality,the democrat party is the party of traitors and tried to start a civil war in 2016,correct?

How come you will not answer the question?

Why do you feel your party should be the only party allowed to question the election process,as they have a history of doing,like I provided examples of ?

But you are not here about the election system,you are strictly doing what you have for the last for years,attacking those who you appose,just for the sake of it.

Remember when you called everybody the same names when they did not agree with you and your Russian conspiracy? I do.

You were wrong then also.

You cannot claim no voter fraud just as I cannot claim there was,without a investigation nobody knows,I posted the 2 year history of the timeframe that it has taken to prove voter fraud in the past,so we will not know until then.

I always advocated for transparency and the only claims of fraud I have made were that rules were unconstitutionally changed by those who had no authority to do so.

I noticed people forgot to mention that case was won.

“[T]he Court concludes that Respondent Kathy Boockvar, in her official capacity as Secretary of the Commonwealth, lacked statutory authority to issue the November 1, 2020, guidance to Respondents County Boards of Elections insofar as that guidance purported to change the deadline … for certain electors to verify proof of identification,” Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt said in a
    court order.

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.c...er-Nov.-12.pdf

On a side note,this is how you think and what you support.

Head of DC National Guard, Major General William Walker: "25,000 National Guardsmen have come in from all 50 states to help support the Secret Service and the police departments with a peaceful transition to military power.”

Notice how you guys are ready to embrace the peaceful transition to military power when it suits you,but when your cause is out there burning,looting,destroying cities while citizens are hiding in their homes out of fear,you justify it.

That is your two sets of standards out there for the world to see,it has just become a normal way of doing things and everybody else that does not agree with it is a traitor.

The NG was not in Washington to supplement the police force,that was a full military action on US soil,with the military in control.

What happens as that becomes a norm,with your full support.

Your party has just made it okay to weaponize the use of full military control of an American city.

I guess you also forgot about what happened last time the military was weaponized in Detroit.

So now you not only advocate for no transparency in elections,using the impeachment process for political warfare and the weaponizing the military in full control of American cities.

It does not take a rocket scientist to see where that is going.
    Last edited by Richard; January-22-21 at 10:26 AM.

Trump fought the swamp for 4 years,this guy has been doing it for 40.
    Yes, The Trump Foundation, Trump University, Birtherism, Taxes that were promised we still haven't seen, Just flat-out lying to the American people about the most important health issue in a century, using the Presidential office for personal financial gain, 'Draining' the swamp by having your campaign chairman, campaign adviser, personal attorney, White House chief strategist, and National Security Advisor among others, all convicted of crimes, all hired by the only President to be impeached twice in over 240 years, one of which for causing an insurrection, with still more possible charges to come, including himself and his family members. We could go on and on and fill pages, but hey....We were winning !!

This country is damn lucky the only crisis we faced in 4 years was a pandemic. I hope American voters of every ilk understand going forward that when it comes to leading this nation, character matters a lot more than your precious tax bracket.

There's another BIG issue that needs to be addressed from the fallout of the Trump era, but the forum rules state I'm not allowed to show disrespect for concepts I no longer have any respect towards.

MAGA [[a parody of "My Girl")

“My Girl” words and music copyright © 1964 by Smokey Robinson and Ronald White
    Parody lyrics copyright © 2021 by Roy Zimmerman and Melanie Harby

MAGA

You got sunshine
    Blown right up your ass
    So you filled the halls
    With bloodshed and broken glass

I guess we’d say
    What makes you behave this way?
    MAGA
    You did it for MAGA

They said, “Trial by combat”
    And, “We’re coming for you”
    You said, “We’re going to the Capitol”
    And “I’ll be there too”

Aghast, we say
    They sent you on a coup that day
    MAGA
    Rioting for MAGA

You’re a sucker for QAnon
    That’s the poison you’ve been chewin’ on
    It’s a Big Lie and it’s brought to you
    By Fox News, the GOP, and You-Know-Who

You said, “Stop the Steal” and ransacked the building
    You trampled and said, “Don’t Tread On Me”
    You beat a cop with the American flag
    And hung a noose for Democracy

Oh, we know terror and hate
    Will never make America great
    MAGA
    We’re talkin’ ‘bout MAGA

Talkin’ ‘bout MAGA
    You got sunshine blown right up your ass
    Talkin’ ‘bout, talkin’ ‘bout MAGA
    And now, your ass is grass

You bought into MAGA
    What did you get for that?
    A tax cut for the wealthy, COVID and a Chinese hat

Dedicated to the voters of Detroit, Michigan, Motown, USA

Last edited by Jimaz; January-26-21 at 11:01 PM.

Bong-Man, so true!

But,

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    This country is damn lucky the only crisis we faced in 4 years was a pandemic.
    There's also Russia's vast, many month's-long, and ongoing hack of our government's network, [[and Microsoft's, and our allies', many more, and we'll never know them all). The more we learn the more highly sensitive information we realize they stole, and continue to steal.

I'd count their theft of the NSA's most sophisticated cyberdefense tools as a disaster worthy of a "crisis" too.

As Understanding of Russian Hacking Grows, So Does Alarm
    Those behind the widespread intrusion into government and corporate networks exploited seams in U.S. defenses and gave away nothing to American monitoring of their systems.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/02/u...overnment.html

Russia’s SolarWinds hackers likely burrowed deep
    https://www.axios.com/russia-solarwi...c124d5f3c.html

More questions than answers as SolarWinds breach probe expands
    While the magnitude of the cyber-attack stuns experts, most agree that Russia was the instigator
    https://www.securityinfowatch.com/cybersecurity/article/21206223/more-questions-than-answers-as-solarwinds-breach-probe-expands

And what about the shame we now face-- our once [[deservedly) proud nation? Our loss of influence. Our broken alliances. The malevolent dictators he enabled?

To say nothing of all the cretins he encouraged to crawl out from under their rocks-- they were quieting away gritting their teeth as they died. And all the new ones he's inspired. He did way more than give them voice from the world's highest stage.

The next Trump, if there is one [[let's make sure there isn't!), would almost certainly be more capable, thus much worse. Image someone who espoused the same ideology, but wasn't an idiot.
    Last edited by bust; January-22-21 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Bong-Man, so true!

But,

There's also Russia's vast, many month's-long, and ongoing hack of our government's network, [[and Microsoft's, and our allies', many more, and we'll never know them all). The more we learn the more highly sensitive information we realize they stole, and continue to steal.

I'd count their theft of the NSA's most sophisticated cyberdefense tools as a disaster worthy of a "crisis" too.

As Understanding of Russian Hacking Grows, So Does Alarm
    Those behind the widespread intrusion into government and corporate networks exploited seams in U.S. defenses and gave away nothing to American monitoring of their systems.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/02/u...overnment.html

Russia’s SolarWinds hackers likely burrowed deep
    https://www.axios.com/russia-solarwi...c124d5f3c.html

More questions than answers as SolarWinds breach probe expands
    While the magnitude of the cyber-attack stuns experts, most agree that Russia was the instigator
    https://www.securityinfowatch.com/cybersecurity/article/21206223/more-questions-than-answers-as-solarwinds-breach-probe-expands

And what about the shame we now face-- our once [[deservedly) proud nation? Our loss of influence. Our broken alliances. The malevolent dictators he enabled?

To say nothing of all the cretins he encouraged to crawl out from under their rocks-- they were quieting away gritting their teeth as they died. And all the new ones he's inspired. He did way more than give them voice from the world's highest stage.

The next Trump, if there is one [[let's make sure there isn't!), would almost certainly be more capable, thus much worse. Image someone who espoused the same ideology, but wasn't an idiot.

He ain't dead yet. He can be revived if he doesn't end up totally unplugged legally by the Senate and the courts. If he gets through the system, and still is useful to the Kochs and the Mercers of this world, not to mention the Russkis, nothing stops him from running as an independent. Twitter was a great enabler, because it was an independent platform, and even with the rise of a dedicated right wing platform, I doubt that the effect would be the same, but who knows...

Granted, he is a tad past his bedtime, but is still a force to be reckoned.

I like the guy, I think he had a great gig as a reality show host, but I admit, I only once watched five minutes of him. His "You're fired" bit was so clichéed and gross that its preposterousness made it all the more avoidable. Fast forward to the end of his reign as king, and the US of A has been damaged in so many ways in his wake. UGH!

Good riddance, for now.

He's not gone,
    His damage continues,
    So much to repair.

Were I could leap to a parallel universe.
    Last edited by bust; January-22-21 at 05:27 PM.

Yep. More of this coming as this and more will be more integrated into existing curriculum -- with no extension of teach time!

This week, my East-Asian daughter in law, an immigrant and now a U.S. citizen, received a scolding letter from one of her son's virtual teachers because she didn't let her son answer a race based ideological question worked into his assignment...
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-24-21 at 08:48 AM.

Good times indeed, and more ahead!

What's ALSO not going to be a good time is when the indoctrination pushes up upon some black people re. our Christian beliefs, and related values, still maintained by more than a few black families and communities. Those who need only look back in many cases one generation to recall Christian roots -- including the influence of the black church in the civil rights movement, etc. We still tend to be less secular to a formidable extent - regardless of the post-modern ideological and cultural push here in the US.

Withstanding our seeming [[and assumed) un-yielding connection to the democratic party, some won't bow to having their beliefs 'upbraided', un-braided or negated! The far-left will indeed find us strangely conser-va-tive [[and not reflexively falling-into-line, as we've heard before from the other side) yet not the standard GOP easy target! Especially as to what our children, and grandchildren are to be exposed to and taught.

Will black parents holding to such 'religious extremes' also be judged as Republican-Trump, die-hards? As our response to progress is not as expected?

If the far-left is so very surprised by this, then we know we've only be handled - again, from afar. By those who claim they know us sooo, so well.

This is when we're really gonna see some fraud!

Kindergarten student. I don't know the details only that my daughter in law was ticked off at being a "person of color" upbraided by a white woman about racial ideology. My wife said she is willing to offer to homeschool if this nonsense escalates. Kindergarten isn't a state requirement anyway...

....Teaching children to hate America and our culture isn't the answer though although it may help propel the Democratic Party narrative. Zacha was right about American Muslims wouldn't put up with this stuff if it was aimed at their children and culture. CAIR would be all over some teacher or principal who allowed such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ...What's the end game here? Agenda with regards to children??

The really big rub will be that parents [[even some of the most liberal ones - finally having had enough) challenge what's forced upon their children, against their values. And not just the eh' white folks [[quickly dismissed as racist, alt-righters, or residual trumpsters).

Muslim communities here in the US for example, WILL NOT subject their children to the deep ends of left indoctrination, negating their values. Nope.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-24-21 at 07:05 AM.

Amazon, which is owned by Jeff Bezos, who also owns The Washington Post, is trying to block mail-in voting for a unionization vote at an Alabama warehouse.

Amazon complained that NLRB Acting Regional Director, Lisa Henderson, “reached the remarkable conclusion that any level of infection or potential infection among employees counts as an ‘outbreak.’” Amazon claimed that at its Bessemer facility, 218 of 7,575 employees and third-party workers tested positive in the two weeks concluding January 7, and thus that number did not justify canceling in-person voting.
    Amazon stated, “If true, facilities will be in a constant state of ‘outbreak’ unless and until the virus all but disappears, with no manual elections occurring until that unknown time,” adding that that a mail election could “disenfranchise dozens or hundreds of voters.”

https://conservativefighters.co/news/amazon-owned-by-wapo-owner-bezos-slams-mail-in-voting-on-unionization-vote/

But yet on January 6th 2020

Wapo had this to say

All in the name of a doomed-to-fail and self-serving attempt to change the results of a presidential race that has been over for many weeks — a fantasy that his party, perhaps now to its significant detriment, decided it had to entertain.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...osing-georgia/

Joe Biden is the president-elect of the United States, with a wide lead in both the electoral college and in the popular vote. President Trump conceded on Jan. 7, after weeks of uttering baseless allegations of election fraud that have been amplified by allies and conservative media outlets.

Now all of the sudden mail in voting has a high potential for fraud,only when it is Trump did it not.

Absolutely amazing how he changed his mind; maybe they need to add Trump to the lawsuit so he will finally admit Joe is President...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Last edited by jcole; January-26-21 at 03:39 PM.

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast