Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Gotta love our "Banana Republic" presidential behavior...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jud...eorgia-results

Trumps comment about "recalculating" the Georgia results... Priceless!!

Maybe he should have taken some tips on Belarus's president Alexander Lukashenko... who "won" this years presidential election with 80% of the vote. Maybe that's the kind of "recalculating" that Trump would have liked... so he could add bragging rights to his victory... we all know how he loves to brag...
    That's an apt comparison. When Trevor Noah said Trump is "African Presidential" like Idi Amin or Muammar Gaddafi-- so good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FPrJxTvgdQ
    Last edited by bust; January-05-21 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    ...Idi Amin or Muammar Gaddafi
    And Russia supported them both back when Putin was a young KGB.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    ...Trump is "African Presidential"
    His brain should be preserved in formalin... immediately, if not sooner.

Einstein's brain was different | Human World | EarthSky

[[Replying to above)
    It can't be...because it's the greatest brain that anyone has ever existed and cannot be preserved...at least that's what a lot of people say. And a lot of people agree with those people who said that. DJT just spoke with someone...a very important person...maybe the most important person anyone has ever seen...and that person told him that recently. More recently than even recent.

Quote Originally Posted by bartocktoo View Post
    ...and that person told him that recently. More recently than even recent.
    Covfefe of course! What was I thinking?
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; January-05-21 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bartocktoo View Post
    [[Replying to above)
    It can't be...because it's the greatest brain that anyone has ever existed and cannot be preserved...at least that's what a lot of people say. And a lot of people agree with those people who said that. DJT just spoke with someone...a very important person...maybe the most important person anyone has ever seen...and that person told him that recently. More recently than even recent.
    Hilarious. You have the patter best words down solid.

CoD has filed seeking disbarment of both Wood and Powell.

City of Detroit? interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    CoD has filed seeking disbarment of both Wood and Powell.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    ...disbarment of both Wood and Powell.
    It makes perfect sense. So many right-wing attorneys blatantly violate their oaths, and do so on the record with cameras rolling. They would be wise to learn from preachers, most of whom violate scripture behind closed doors unlike those rank-materialist Satanists preaching on TV.
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; January-05-21 at 09:54 PM.

Soon we will know who the un-American slime are who would prefer a coup d'etat to constitutional democracy. The names of these seditious congresspeople, who would wrap themselves in our flag while supporting the most unpatriotic act possible, will not be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    ... slime who would prefer a coup d'etat to constitutional democracy. The names of these seditious congresspeople, who would wrap themselves in our flag while supporting the most unpatriotic act possible, will not be forgotten.
    I want them tried at Nuremburg or the Hague.

IMHO Ford's pardon of Nixon diminished respect for rule of law and led to today's commonplace sedition in the halls of Congress and White House.

I'd say ALONG with the Satanists - Hah!

I sure wish hypocrisy stayed neatly bound within some religious people.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    It makes perfect sense. So many right-wing attorneys blatantly violate their oaths, and do so on the record with cameras rolling. They would be wise to learn from preachers, most of whom violate scripture behind closed doors unlike those rank-materialist Satanists preaching on TV.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-06-21 at 11:20 AM.

Soon we will know who the un-American slime are who would prefer a coup d'etat to constitutional democracy. The names of these seditious congresspeople, who would wrap themselves in our flag while supporting the most unpatriotic act possible, will not be forgotten.
    To many seem to passing judgment about the constitution that they know little about.

The Electoral Count Act of 1887 provides members of
    Congress a pathway to legally object to electoral votes under the U.S. Constitution, as it should.

What about the democrats that also exercised their rights under the constitution,funny how you forgot about them.

In a joint session of Congress in January 2001, Rep. Alcee Hastings objected to the Electoral College votes from Florida, which that year put then-Gov. George W. Bush of Texas over the magic 270 number.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee also objected, saying: “It is in writing and it is signed by myself on behalf of my diverse constituents and the millions of Americans who have been disenfranchised by Florida’s inaccurate vote count.”

Things were different in 2005, after Mr. Bush won re-election over Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts by an electoral vote of 286-251. Mr. Bush had won 20 crucial Electoral College votes in Ohio in his hunt for 270, winning the Buckeye State by just more than 118,000 of the 5.6 million votes cast.

That time, Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones and Sen. Barbara Boxer joined forces to challenge Mr. Bush’s victory in Ohio claiming [[wait for it!) — voter irregularities.“The objection today is raised,” Mrs. Tubbs Jones said, “because there are irregularities across this country with regard to voting. And we as a Congress have an obligation to step up to the plate and correct them.”

On Jan. 6, 2017, PBS wrote: “House Democrats objected to the votes from at least 10 states, raising issues of voter suppression as well as American intelligence showing that Russia tried to sway the election in favor of Trump. In each case, their objections were denied because they didn’t have the support of any senators.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/5/ignore-the-histrionics-democrat-lawmakers-have-obj/

Did you also call fir those democrats heads?

I noticed in 2017 you went right along with the Russian conspiracy,so you and others did exactly what you are now calling others traitors for doing.

You had zero problems with supporting a coup de tat for the last 4 years,if you are going to be calling accusations,you need to recognize your place in that line.

Interesting enough,during the GA runoffs last night and while the ballots were being counted,once again exactly where it was convenient,technical difficulties occurred and the count had to resume manually after a 3 hour pause.

I wonder what the excuse will be this time?

If I am reading some of these posts correctly, according to some,the democrats are the only ones allowed to practice their constitutional rights,any other party that they do not agree with are considered enemies of the state when they practice theirs.

Then they have the gull to talk about democracy while practicing the exact opposite.

Un American slime as you reference,seems to be only reserved for those that you do not agree with.

Last edited by Richard; January-06-21 at 09:30 AM.

Nice video BG. I love Ray Charles.

I wonder how long it will be before this song can be sung proudly without being branded as right-winged, xenophobic, trump-like, patriotic?

America The Beautiful...

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFhuE_XeT8&feature=emb_logo
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-06-21 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    To many seem to passing judgment about the constitution that they know little about.

The Electoral Count Act of 1887 provides members of
    Congress a pathway to legally object to electoral votes under the U.S. Constitution, as it should.

What about the democrats that also exercised their rights under the constitution,funny how you forgot about them.

In a joint session of Congress in January 2001, Rep. Alcee Hastings objected to the Electoral College votes from Florida, which that year put then-Gov. George W. Bush of Texas over the magic 270 number.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee also objected, saying: “It is in writing and it is signed by myself on behalf of my diverse constituents and the millions of Americans who have been disenfranchised by Florida’s inaccurate vote count.”

Things were different in 2005, after Mr. Bush won re-election over Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts by an electoral vote of 286-251. Mr. Bush had won 20 crucial Electoral College votes in Ohio in his hunt for 270, winning the Buckeye State by just more than 118,000 of the 5.6 million votes cast.

That time, Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones and Sen. Barbara Boxer joined forces to challenge Mr. Bush’s victory in Ohio claiming [[wait for it!) — voter irregularities.“The objection today is raised,” Mrs. Tubbs Jones said, “because there are irregularities across this country with regard to voting. And we as a Congress have an obligation to step up to the plate and correct them.”

On Jan. 6, 2017, PBS wrote: “House Democrats objected to the votes from at least 10 states, raising issues of voter suppression as well as American intelligence showing that Russia tried to sway the election in favor of Trump. In each case, their objections were denied because they didn’t have the support of any senators.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/5/ignore-the-histrionics-democrat-lawmakers-have-obj/

Did you also call fir those democrats heads?

I noticed in 2017 you went right along with the Russian conspiracy,so you and others did exactly what you are now calling others traitors for doing.

You had zero problems with supporting a coup de tat for the last 4 years,if you are going to be calling accusations,you need to recognize your place in that line.

Interesting enough,during the GA runoffs last night and while the ballots were being counted,once again exactly where it was convenient,technical difficulties occurred and the count had to resume manually after a 3 hour pause.

I wonder what the excuse will be this time?

If I am reading some of these posts correctly, according to some,the democrats are the only ones allowed to practice their constitutional rights,any other party that they do not agree with are considered enemies of the state when they practice theirs.

Then they have the gull to talk about democracy while practicing the exact opposite.

Un American slime as you reference,seems to be only reserved for those that you do not agree with.

I would think that someone like you who presents themselves as knowing The Constitution, or at least attempting to intellectually judge others, would know to capitalize it before using it as a straw argument.

Much like your cult leader, one of the more astounding things I find about how his enablers justify everything he has done and you all support is "someone else did something a little bit like this once". It's odd I don't recall your references to a couple of members of Congress in these other elections being driven by the actual candidate who lost the Presidential race, nor to the insane extent that this has been carried. But, hey, it's always about setting up someone or something else to distract and deflect flawed arguments and ethics. Look at how Mike Pence has been set up by your leader the last few days...he's next in line under the bus and I'm sure you will adopt Trump's next excuse as part of your narrative shortly thereafter. You cultists are a funny bunch.

In post #919, I asked' "can someone else here locate a timeline chart of vote dumps in Detroit with percentages of Biden/Trump votes." No one has although I did get some non questioning cliches about 'conspiracy'.

The NY Times reported, using Michigan exit polls, that 92% of black voters in Michigan voted for Biden and 7% for Trump. 11% of black males and 5% of black females voted for Trump. Yet, we are supposed to believe that a substantial vote drop of 141,258 votes, if it happened, went 96% Biden and 4% Trump. Since there were only 250,000 votes cast in Detroit, I was skeptical about such a large number [[141,258). That's why I was hoping there was some record of late night vote dumps. Any number so disproportionate, 96-4, would have to include a number of Detroit's 15% white population and 7% Hispanic population who vote more Republican than black voters. Also, the 61% of Michigan's black population that live outside of Detroit would have had to vote in much higher percentages for Trump considering exit poll results. That hasn't been documented either. No one has tried to explain how this is possible even if no whites or Hispanics voted in Detroit.

Surely there must be some record of when large clumps of votes came in and how they split between Trump and Biden but I, and apparently others here, haven't found them.
    Last edited by oladub; January-06-21 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Nice video BG. I love Ray Charles.

I wonder how long it will be before this song can be sung proudly without being branded as right-winged, xenophobic, trump-like, patriotic?

America The Beautiful...
    The best version ever, of America The Beautiful.

It is fun watching Republicans eat themselves today. With many of them getting ready to now wage a futile fight based on obvious BS as to why an election certified in all 50 states and won by over 70 electoral college votes should be overturned and a sociopathic lunatic returned to the presidency, even immediately after losing the Senate yesterday in large part due that same unhinged president.

The process in congress is done alphabetically by state, which means that the first objections from the anti-American seditionists will come over Arizona, which will then occasion an up to 2 hour debate in each house [[a process that would repeat itself for each state objected to). I wonder if they will keep this pernicious silliness up until they get to Michigan? I'm waiting to hear some fool make a case on the actual floors of Congress why a an election won by a margin of over 150,000 votes was somehow fixed by a dark [[emphasis on dark) secret conspiracy and should be thrown out. Fun stuff.

^^ Don't you just love watching them make fools of themselves? Caught a snippet of Trump still driving home the weak narrative, the election was stolen from him, calling out all the republican governors and senators that are RINOS [[Republican In Name Only) that won't by his B.S. and throwing his most loyal advocate [[Pence) under the bus, saying he can turn over the election when they certify the Electoral Votes, when he doesn't have the authority to do shit about it. He single-handedly torpedoed his own election and destroyed his party in the process. Great theater.....

Right. Until the far-left extremists [[no better or more noble than the far-right) condemn it as part of the nasty USA, patriarchy etc. LOL!

Beyond the debate[[s) of fraud and who loves or hate who the most etc., we're heading for some interesting times, VERY.

Especially as so many Detroiter's, mired in poverty and lack of resources will begin to question the far-lefts agenda [[shopping lists), especially as we see how it will not benefit as 'promised'. More resources will be syphoned away from the very groups the far-left realm of the dem party claim to champion.

The power elite will remain ever powerful and rich, while decrying riches and wealth and the control of your own economics as forms of inequality.

The already struggling middle class here in Detroit will continue to erode. I'm already hearing concern over more asylum seekers being allowed into the US [[during a pandemic mind you) as part of the Biden/ Harris list. Great ideas fully justified against the Trump-junk. Right?

More than few Detroiters aren't going to be happy, and no, we're not racists [[or even mostly white for that matter!), Trumpsters, supremacists, proud boys etc. We are thinkers beyond what we'll be forced-fed as the joyful repudiation of all things assigned as derivative of Trump!

Eyes-Open-Detroit as the new RULES and regulations [[even related to words that can no longer be used) roll out.

I say this NOT as trumpster, or cultist or whatever the new branding. I say it because if we are not carefule we're be about to step over the edge, sans looking. So accustomed to Trump et al as the summation of all e-vee-ill, many will not see what's coming.

After all, we're told we need [[needed) only watch the repubs and right-wing, etc.

Perfect!

Towards the new ascension of power. Hallelujah to the new bosses!

Nothing like herd of folk taught to only look one direction.

As I said 'Perfect'

EYES-OPEN-DETROIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    The best version ever, of America The Beautiful.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-06-21 at 02:40 PM.

Speaking of ridiculous extremists, it looks like the nutball hillbilly horde, egged on explicitly by the President of the United States [[!!) during his speech is trying to invade the Capitol and has caused the evacuation of the Vice President and the Senate from the chamber. Defend that, wannabe subjects of a dictator...

Speaking of ridiculous extremists, it looks like the nutball hillbilly horde, egged on explicitly by the President of the United States [[!!) during his speech is trying to invade the Capitol and has caused the evacuation of the Vice President and the Senate from the chamber. Defend that, wannabe subjects of a dictator...
    I believe this is where I'm supposed to make the joke:

You know why the democrats aren't protesting in DC? They're all at work.

Hundreds storm Capitol barricades; two nearby buildings briefly evacuated; Trump falsely tells thousands he won

Another Russian revolution going on now - CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMWMq4AEyjU

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast