Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 ... LastLast

The best campaign slogan I saw this season said:

"Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings."

And that about sums it up.

Pushing disinformation?

So in 2005 the state of Michigan had over 385,000 dead voters in the roll.

Claiming disinformation is par to the course that has happened in the last 4 years claiming Russian intervention when the party that was claiming it were the ones actually involved.

If one claims another is pushing disinformation,they really need to post the facts in order to dispel it.

The city council awarded the 1 million dollar contract to provide poll workers to the lawyer that set up the company’s for Kilpatrick so he could funnel off city funds for personal use.

There are sworn affidavits from poll workers that witnessed irregularities,a sworn affidavit that is a crime if incorrect information is provided.

The evidence is out there but the media has told you it is not,so you guys believe it because you really do not care about democracy or the process,it would not matter if the Chinese carried in boxes of ballots printed in Korean as long as their personal little feelings are taken care of the country could burn to the ground and it would not matter.

Never in the history of the country has the media ever had the power to declare an election,that pesky little constitution that you guys wish to dissolve says that until the results are certified nobody is declared president.

People need to be careful with all of this footloose and free with the constitution it’s the only thing that you have that protects your little freedoms.

Interesting how some who opposed lockdowns are now towing the line as the media directs you to,that must be a tough way to live life.

Anybody here actually have any evidence that polling illegalities did not occur,like as in you were actually there and can verify?

My guess is no,but because you believe what you are told like good little plebs and you would be wrong to question anything that does not benefit you.

People need to stop acting like politics gives a crap about their little feelings,we are all pawns in the game of power and money,people have been burning cities for over 100 years and little has changed.

But hey keep thinking it is everybody else that is screwed up it seems to be working so well.

People think they got salvation,watch what happens when the tariffs get rolled back and businesses start moving production or purchasing overseas again.

What do you think happens to Detroit ? Of course those highly prized $15 per hour jobs are not all that bad.

How can people say without be told that voter fraud did not happen? Because you were told with exactly zero investigation before being told?

Some are perfect dictatorship material,you fall right in line when you are told to.
    Last edited by Richard; November-14-20 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Further, election officials in Antrim County, Michigan, blamed Dominion... 💩
    So predictable.

If he were from the area, maybe he'd realize we've already know about this.

For his benefit, an example: The Freep, in a news article not an editorial, called these "false claims" and a "vast conspiracy theory" that has been amplified by the lame duck President, his sons, and "far-right sites" [[such as his favorite one he referenced). The Freep called it "misinformation" when spread by the gullible and "disinformation" when spread for the purpose of making people distrust the election results.

Antrim County figures prominently in election conspiracy theory
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ty/6209693002/.

The Detroit News also debunked it, along with the other Michigan-related election conspiracy theories he came here to push.

Why these Michigan election conspiracy theories don't add up
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...up/6186067002/

Wasn't it yesterday I said I don't trust anything he says and it's like he's here to push disinformation?

Before you complain my post jumped from immediately in front of yours to immediately behind it, I deleted it and reposted it exactly as I did a few minutes ago, except this time I got the turd to work. That was important to me.

Another funny thing: you weren't here a few minutes ago yet you so quickly appeared.

This is another reason you seem like you're here to push propaganda. This isn't the first or second time and probably not even the third that you've appeared here within minutes after I've debunked your political disinformation.
    Last edited by bust; November-14-20 at 01:59 PM.

^ you seem to think highly of yourself,hate to be the bearer of bad news but what you personally think has zero relevance and your Sherlock Holmes attempt is short of pathetic.

You are the one that quotes me and adds your extra stuff to my post,who is the troll?

Are you saying as you have posted The Free Press only distributes information based solely on facts and has never posted wrong information?

You also contradicted yourself .

I posted information where it was a fact that there was cases of voting irregularities in Michigan that altered the results of an election.

Your reply was
    If he were from the area, maybe he'd realize we've already know about this.

So you were already well aware that there were issues but still claim that there are none.

Even though you even admitted it.

Thats makes sense to who?

The Freep is owned by Gannet in Virginia,do you think they really have an obligation to the locals anymore?

They are there to sell newspapers and are going to print what ever you want to read just as long as you keep buying the paper,do you really think they are going to print anything conservative in a majority democratic controlled city?

That is newspaper suicide.

According to this and many other local articles it was well known back in august that there were serious problems in the system.

So they fixed everything,right ?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/02/republican-observers-say-detroit-ballots-went-unchecked/5680540002/

Their accounts come after Wayne County election officials revealed that 72% of Detroit's 503 absentee voting precincts reported ballot totals that didn't match the totals of voters tracked in poll books, the official lists of voters participating in the election. The out-of-balance totals, which could have resulted from not checking ballots against the voter lists, would mean that the precincts couldn't be recounted in a close race under state law.

"The supervisors were called and seemed shocked, but the workers already admitted that they were told to process the ballots, even without a poll book," said an affidavit from GOP poll challenger Janice Brines of Oxford.

Now 3 month’s later the same exact claims are being made and as long as a ballot is received it is recorded after performing zero verification that it is an actual valid ballot.

So to make the claim that there is zero fraud in November is baseless because they already knew in August that there was some serious issues going on.

No conspiracy theroy when it is well documented,that is why nobody wants to verify the actual ballots because they are scared of the results that might be uncovered in the process.

Last edited by Richard; November-14-20 at 01:10 AM.

Get this silly bullsh%t off of here.

Late on election night, the NY Times gave a 95% chance of Trump winning Michigan. This is a very high confidence, but for whatever reason they decided not to call it for Trump. Then suddenly in the middle of the night the election suddenly swung for Biden. How was the NY Times so wrong? Or what happened that their 95% confidence in Trump winning Michigan turned into a Biden victory. Something does not pass the smell test.

Update re. th Detroit vote/ count:

MI judge rejects demand to block certification of Biden Detroit win...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/polit...ion/index.html

Trump Campaign, Supporters Face Setbacks in Michigan...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/michiga...on-11605295879
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-14-20 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tlh908 View Post
    Something does not pass the smell test.
    It's really not that complicated. The smaller, outstate results probably came in first. The areas of less population that were easier to count and more likely to go Red. The bigger urban areas that take longer to count came in later and tipped the scales Blue.

This is one main reason why I said earlier in this thread that the whole 'election night blow by blow' needs to stop. NO results should be reported until at least the next day.

I completely agree with you; The whole Gore/Bush debacle was exacerbated by calling states too early. Also, west coast states tend to vote less if they think their candidate already won. And as to the "blue" votes coming in late, you can blame the Republicans and their leader for that; they wouldn't allow an early vote count of mail-in/absentee votes so the count dragged on and on. If they had gotten to start a day or two earlly the vote would have been counted ay 2 am election night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    It's really not that complicated. The smaller, outstate results probably came in first. The areas of less population that were easier to count and more likely to go Red. The bigger urban areas that take longer to count came in later and tipped the scales Blue.

This is one main reason why I said earlier in this thread that the whole 'election night blow by blow' needs to stop. NO results should be reported until at least the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I completely agree with you; The whole Gore/Bush debacle was exacerbated by calling states too early. Also, west coast states tend to vote less if they think their candidate already won. And as to the "blue" votes coming in late, you can blame the Republicans and their leader for that; they wouldn't allow an early vote count of mail-in/absentee votes so the count dragged on and on. If they had gotten to start a day or two earlly the vote would have been counted ay 2 am election night.

Good point,Gore/Bush election took until December 1st to decide and it came down to 537 votes that were the deciding factor.

Also in that case the media had already called Gore as the winner in the election.

Its not like we as a country are going through new territory with this.

Each state has its own little rules and they are supposed to be clear cut and followed from the start so these things do not happen,they cannot just change them as they go along,a deadline is a deadline.

Playing games with the ballots has been around for 2000 years,if it hadn’t then it would not have been written in that a sitting President has the right to challenge the results by the founding fathers.

No need to get all crazy and personal about it and if nobody ever challenged it then the fraud would be rampant.

Anybody here actually have any evidence that polling illegalities did not occur,like as in you were actually there and can verify?
    Whew ! If you're using that same logic to explain the flat Earth, the spaghetti monster, and Bigfoot, it goes a long way towards explaining some of your posts.

Less than 50% of eligible voters in Detroit voted, and Biden got less than 70% of the vote. That's actually not a bad showing for a Republican. Trump may have won Macomb County, but he lost Eastpointe, Roseville, Warren, and barely won Clinton Twp. He pretty much lost a little across the board in every suburban area in a State he barely carried in 2016. He had 4 years to expand his base here and elsewhere, and did nothing but narrow his appeal during that time. He truly proved what he's always told us...he's not a politician. Last time it helped him. This time, it bit him in the ass.

Legal recreational weed passes in ultra-conservative Montana & South Dakota. It also passed in Arizona, which Trump lost by only 10,000 votes [[something I haven't heard pointed out from any media pundit...so you'll hear it from me). Same with student loan relief & health care. He literally offered nothing new to 3 generations of Americans.

And it was only in Florida, not 7 different states. And you do realize the US hasn't been around for 2000 years don't you? Unless you're trying to say they cheated when voting for Jesus????
    Good point,Gore/Bush election took until December 1st to decide and it came down to 537 votes that were the deciding factor.

Also in that case the media had already called Gore as the winner in the election.

Its not like we as a country are going through new territory with this.

Each state has its own little rules and they are supposed to be clear cut and followed from the start so these things do not happen,they cannot just change them as they go along,a deadline is a deadline.

Playing games with the ballots has been around for 2000 years,if it hadn’t then it would not have been written in that a sitting President has the right to challenge the results by the founding fathers.

No need to get all crazy and personal about it and if nobody ever challenged it then the fraud would be rampant.

^^^ HAhaha, both of you!

I'm so glad the non-Detroit forum was closed. I wasted so much time debunking their propaganda. I know it's not my responsibility, but I love my country and my fellow Americans and they never stop. I'm happy with the additional time I have for other things.

If I were to address every falsehood and ridiculous statement in just their two posts last night I'd lose at least an hour. And their posts are three times longer today than last night. They keep piling onto them. If I responded they'd just add more, like last time. But we all have a better command of logic, and English, than they do, so I'll let them rest.

Maybe that's the best way forward anyway. Are they called ignoramuses because it's best they're ignored?

I wonder how long they'll take to respond this time.
    Last edited by bust; November-14-20 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    'election night blow by blow' needs to stop. NO results should be reported until at least the next day.
    Totally agree! They should wait at least until the last votes are cast.
    Last edited by bust; November-14-20 at 02:04 PM.

I'm just glad I don't have to deal with the Totalitarian another 4 years....

^^^ Me too! Here's hoping ALL the of the Totalitarianism is hold up solely, battened down nice and tight, without any risk escaping or otherwise manifesting from within the Trump box.

PS> Umm... No. I did not vote for Trump.

Pandora tried keeping Evil in a box.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And it was only in Florida, not 7 different states. And you do realize the US hasn't been around for 2000 years don't you? Unless you're trying to say they cheated when voting for Jesus????
    Fortunately there is plenty of data to adduce. Democrat Party machines have been stuffing ballot boxes for at least sixteen decades. I’m not saying that Repubs. have never been guilty of election day crimes, but history shows that the Dems have been far more successful at it.

In New York City, for example, the Tammany Hall machine was rigging elections all the way back to the Boss Tweed era of the 1850’s. In the 1896 election, New York businessmen like Diamond Jim Brady had to keep their support for William McKinley secret, because they knew Tammany Hall would destroy anyone in the city who supported a Republican Presidential candidate.
    In the aftermath of the Civil War, Southern Democrats used poll taxes, grandfather clauses, and other legal maneuvers [[not to mention illegal maneuvers involving the Ku Klux Klan) to keep blacks from getting to the polls. Republicans fought back with the Fourteenth Amendment, which among other things makes race-based voting restrictions illegal.

For over half a century, Democrat Machine politics have dominated politics in Chicago. Mayor Richard Daley Sr. is widely credited with helping JFK win a razor-thin Presidential election by mobilizing thousands of dead and non-existant Chicago residents to vote Democrat, and things haven’t changed much since then. In 1982 the US Attorney in Chicago estimated that the party machine manufactured at least 100,000 extra votes in an attempt to defeat Republican gubernatorial candidate James Thompson. Sixty-three people were convicted of election fraud.
    After the 1996 Congressional Elections Bob Dornan, a California Repub., lost his seat to a Dem. by only 984 votes. There is evidence to suggest that the number of votes cast by illegal aliens was greater than Dornan’s margin of defeat. Dornan could only conclusively prove that 547 of the votes had come from non-citizens, so the result was allowed to stand.
    https://historyhalf.com/history-of-voter-fraud/

Gee and people wonder why people look at democrats when it comes to voter fraud,it’s their party favorite form of letting the voices be heard as long as they can dictate to who can hear them,as we see not much changes.

At least the republicans stepped in with the 14th amendment.

Julius Caesar
    , the Roman dictator, was assassinated by a group of senators on the Ides of March [[15 March) of 44 BC during a meeting of the Senate at the Theatre of Pompey in Rome. The senators stabbed Caesar 23 times. The senators claimed to be acting over fears that Caesar's unprecedented concentration of power during his dictatorship was undermining the Roman Republic, and presented the deed as an act of tyrannicide.

If the only way one can win elections is by cheating,as history proves,try not to get to far bent out of shape and claim there is no evidence of fraud,when there never is until it is discovered and we are dealing with a party that is well versed in voter fraud.

What is even more interesting is the Democratic Party claims to be the party of the African Americans when they did everything under the sun to not allow them to vote,until they were forced to recognize the AF vote ,then all of the sudden they were best friends.

https://www.historynet.com/the-roots...in-america.htm

But freed blacks, who constituted majorities in many jurisdictions across the South, had a tool denied slaves: the vote. To reassert power, white supremacists had to neutralize black voters, who leaned Republican in the tradition of Abraham Lincoln. Retaking offices ranging from seats in Congress to sheriff, white Democrats worked to suppress the black vote, sometimes by administrative feint, often by fear and violence. African-Americans sticking with the GOP saw their crops, barns, and houses burned. Many were whipped or lynched. By one estimate, 150 African-Americans were killed during the 1876 South Carolina gubernatorial campaign alone.

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.
    Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/politi...il-in-ballots/

Last edited by Richard; November-14-20 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Update re. th Detroit vote/ count:

MI judge rejects demand to block certification of Biden Detroit win...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/polit...ion/index.html

Trump Campaign, Supporters Face Setbacks in Michigan...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/michiga...on-11605295879
    There is NO evidence of voter fraud! Just Trump running off his month. He can't win every case. He has to deal with being a loser all of his life.

Tammany Hall!? That's old stuff [[so many folks under 25 only go back two presidents or elections as their referent). LOL!

As I said posts ago, who can defend with such certainty that all hands [[dem AND repub) have been '100% antiseptically clean' in this?

I'm not. NOPE. Not for party, or any other reasons. I've no motive to do so... looking at the factotums we were dolled out to vote for.

We had poor choices - I'm just hoping we Detroiters [[keeping this thread local) don't end up with 'buyers remorse' within the next year, if not sooner.

I DO NOT SAY THIS AS LOVIN' TRUMP. No. I say it per the alternate proffered as his replacement!

Anyway, next you'll be bringin' up that once popular canard "Vote Early, Vote Often'' of the Daley machine Chi-town! Or perhaps that was the stuff of eh' umm, pulp fiction?

Course, NPR has a different take on Tammany Hall...

The Case For Tammany Hall Being On The Right Side ... - NPR

...Democrat Party machines have been stuffing ballot boxes for at least sixteen decades. I’m not saying that Repubs. have never been guilty of election day crimes, but history shows that the Dems have been far more successful at it.

In New York City, for example, the Tammany Hall machine was rigging elections all the way back to the Boss Tweed era of the 1850’s. In the 1896 election, New York businessmen like Diamond Jim Brady had to keep their support for William McKinley secret, because they knew Tammany Hall would destroy anyone in the city who supported a Republican Presidential candidate.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-15-20 at 06:07 AM.

Wow, you read all that?! As if it matters?

Yeah, southern Democrats used to be a more coherent but not less awful version of the worst Republicans today, and a long time ago, some northern ones were too. Meanwhile, Republicans today are certainly no longer the party of Lincoln, no matter how much some try to capitalize on that. Not since Goldwater, if not before. Since Trump it's gotten ridiculous. They've become the party of the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and QAnon. Lots of "boys" [["bois", haha sp?) in there, if also some girls [[goirls?) as dumb as they are. At least McCain and Romney were decent and honorable, and didn't trade in racism and conspiracy theories.

I can barely wait until the crybaby-divider-in-chief is escorted out of the White House by the Secret Service come January 20 and we return to sanity and respectability. I hope the Secret Service has by then recovered from so many having been infected serving the current administration they aren't still short-staffed.

Biden wasn't my top choice but Trump has so demeaned our nation I'm positively excited for him to start. Such a huge improvement. I can't imagine any American President could be worse than Trump.

All evidence says voter fraud played no role in the election-- not in Detroit, not in Michigan, not anywhere. Biden won by more than 5 million votes, and that doesn't include the ones the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled should count but were set aside by the PA Attorney General because of the pending law suit Trump filed in desperation. Biden won without them. Michigan wasn't even that close. Meanwhile, voter suppression some places was real.

Our grifter President isn't even pretending to serve our country any more. He's trying to figure out how to stay out of prison and avoid paying the giant tax bills he's tried to cheat American people. With his "election defense fund" he's already invented a new scam to pay off his campaign debts and possibly further enrich himself.

Maybe we're better off he does that and continues spending the rest of his time on Twitter, obsessing over TV, and conspiring with sad sacs like Giuliani. The virus is raging out of control but he still has the power to do worse. Here's hoping his further damage is limited through Inauguration Day. What a good housecleaning we're due.
    Last edited by bust; November-14-20 at 11:52 PM.

They can’t even read let alone count. Problem is how do you weed out harvested and illegitimate votes and prove those are bad?
    I would really like to see the whole thing redone and ONLY in person with proper ID. I think this angle would be fair and catch em
    with their pants down! Are there really that many people brainwashed into thinking Trump is a bad guy? So bad anyone [[senile old man) is better?

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Wow, you read all that?! As if it matters?

Yeah, southern Democrats used to be a more coherent but not less awful version of the worst Republicans today, and a long time ago, some northern ones were too. Meanwhile, Republicans today are certainly no longer the party of Lincoln, no matter how much some try to capitalize on that. Not since Goldwater, if not before. Since Trump it's gotten ridiculous. They've become the party of the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and QAnon. Lots of "boys" [["bois", haha sp?) in there, if also some girls [[goirls?) as dumb as they are. At least McCain and Romney were decent and honorable, and didn't trade in racism and conspiracy theories.

I can barely wait until the crybaby-divider-in-chief is escorted out of the White House by the Secret Service come January 20 and we return to sanity and respectability. I hope the Secret Service has by then recovered from so many having been infected serving the current administration they aren't still short-staffed.

Biden wasn't my top choice but Trump has so demeaned our nation I'm positively excited for him to start. Such a huge improvement. I can't imagine any American President could be worse than Trump.

All evidence says voter fraud played no role in the election-- not in Detroit, not in Michigan, not anywhere. Biden won by more than 5 million votes, and that doesn't include the ones the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled should count but were set aside by the PA Attorney General because of the pending law suit Trump filed in desperation. Biden won without them. Michigan wasn't even that close. Meanwhile, voter suppression some places was real.

Our grifter President isn't even pretending to serve our country any more. He's trying to figure out how to stay out of prison and avoid paying the giant tax bills he's tried to cheat American people. With his "election defense fund" he's already invented a new scam to pay off his campaign debts and possibly further enrich himself.

Maybe we're better off he does that and continues spending the rest of his time on Twitter, obsessing over TV, and conspiring with sad sacs like Giuliani. The virus is raging out of control but he still has the power to do worse. Here's hoping his further damage is limited through Inauguration Day. What a good housecleaning we're due.
    Bravo young man, truer words were never spoken. We're still dealing with one virus, but I'm glad we got rid of the other one......

Some did not learn much from 2016.

As it stands right now there are 5 states still in the process,after the current president picked up NC.

Two fold process,legal challenges and hand recount.

The 1st legal challenge in Pennsylvania was won because the supervisor of elections decided to circumvent the constitution and decided to allow votes after the deadline.

That leaves 1.5 million votes up for disqualification.

The constitution makes it clear,the only governing body that has the legal authority to alter elections is the state legislature.

There are hand recount challenges in each of the five states,the legislature of each state can call for a hand recount and to verify if fraud has occurred.

Anybody know if the legislature in the state of Michigan is Republican controlled? You have your answer as to where this is headed.

Georgia is already in that process.

As it stands right now,the current president is 15 electoral votes ahead of the other candidate,if he picks up two more states he takes the lead and seat.

The problem with falling into the trap of the media calling an election before even the voting process is completed is setting one up for a letdown,the same exact thing happened in 2016,when they all got it wrong.

How exactly was the media able to push the,there was no voter fraud,narrative before even the results were in?

In my other post that listed a history of fraud,it was investigative reporting that exposed all of that,now the media has morphed into being an enabler of it.

Zero investigative reporting,they did not have time because they called it fraud free for the first time in the history of the county.

One would call that a bit premature.

As far as voter fraud in Detroit,well as they say,like it or not you are fixin to find out.

Nobody has gotten rid of anybody yet.
    Last edited by Richard; November-15-20 at 04:49 AM.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 ... LastLast