Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 32 ... LastLast

The judiciary has done its job. Trump’s post-election litigation strategy had and will continue to fail because the judiciary has held. State court judges and federal judges, Republican judges and Democratic judges have almost, without exception, thrown out or rejected the baseless suits filed by the Trump legal team and its allies. This has been a bad post-election period for Trump and a good month for the rule of law.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ry-ncna1250433

Trump folks are still at political war against the electoral college trying to overturn the election results without any evidence! Trump folks claimed that Leprechauns, Aliens and sex demon worshippers who sided with the Democratic Party claimed by QAnon has tampered with the election Trump, do not mess with my ballot. I made my decision and the rest of American People, too. The election is fair checked and double checked. S.C.O.T.U.S. will throw your cases in the circular file. It's already dead. Case dismissed.

By the way The Detroit Mayoral Election is coming next year. Yay Duggan 4 more years.

^^^ Which is kind of weird since the EC is what got him there in the first place.

From the party of peace, unity and tolerance.
    https://youtu.be/IK5pslUFFYw

“The Michigan Bureau of Elections released preliminary plans for the most comprehensive post-election audits of any election in state history, including a statewide risk-limiting audit, a complete zero-margin risk-limiting audit in Antrim County, and procedural audits in more than 200 jurisdictions statewide, including absentee ballot counting boards,” Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s office said in a Wednesday statement.

And there you go,you cannot say nothing to see move along if you do not know,you do not know unless you check.

If this was done after the primaries,with all of the cities,when they knew there were problems,we would not be where we are today.

No matter who won,we would still be in the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    If this was done after the primaries,with all of the cities,when they knew there were problems,we would not be where we are today.
    We would still be where we are today. Trump isn't objecting to anything real, he's just objecting that he lost. I have a feeling you know that though.

I was an election challenger at the TCF Center.

This is the truth: TCF was confusion and ignorance all woven together with five years of rigged election rhetoric tossed on top.

RIGGED:
    Let’s start with the rigged election rhetoric. Easy to find, you know because you have ears, our President has been talking about rigged ballots for at least five years. More if you want to add the Birtherism silliness.

Are you familiar with the term, “Playing to the refs”? It is a sports reference where a player or coach will try to influence the referee by complaining about the opponents style of play. “Hey ref, number 6 is holding me!”

The theory is that if you complain enough you can influence the referee to make a call in your favor. Essentially you try to get the ref to see what you want him to see. It doesn’t work until it does. Ask Bill Lambier.

IGNORANCE
    Counting ballots ain’t sexy. It is methodical, rote, almost production line mind-numbing work. Open the envelope, scan the barcode, read the ballot number, reread the ballot number, flatten the ballot so it won’t jam the counting machine.

If you have never seen it done, if you are not trained, if you simply receive a text-message or read a Facebook post to show up at a convention hall in Detroit you could get process and protocol mixed up with fraud.

Especially if you have heard for five years that voter fraud is rampant.

CONFUSION:
    In 2018 the voters of Michigan passed the no-reason absentee voting. In 2020 a pandemic upped the need to vote absentee. The result was a tripling or quadrupling of the number of Absentee Ballots.

Seeing a possible problem, former Republican Secretary of State, Ruth Johnson along with current Secretary of State Benson joined with county and city clerks across Michigan to allow the processing of Absentee Ballots before Election Day.

Johnson,Benson, etc asked the Republican controlled legislature for 10 days, the legislature gave them 10 hours.

instead of an orderly, calm, boring event we had a event akin to drinking out of a firehose. 0 to 120 mph in a wink.

Now remember. Most of the ballot workers were brand new to job. Why? Plz refer to CoVid and the loss of experienced poll workers. Why? They are mainly old ladies

Thank you for explaining clearly, Gistok. I'm so tired of hearing about how they "just sent out ballots to all and sundry".
    Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post

This is the truth: TCF was confusion and ignorance all woven together with five years of rigged election rhetoric tossed on top.

RIGGED:
    Let’s start with the rigged election rhetoric. Easy to find, you know because you have ears, our President has been talking about rigged ballots for at least five years. More if you want to add the Birtherism silliness.

Are you familiar with the term, “Playing to the refs”? It is a sports reference where a player or coach will try to influence the referee by complaining about the opponents style of play. “Hey ref, number 6 is holding me!”

The theory is that if you complain enough you can influence the referee to make a call in your favor. Essentially you try to get the ref to see what you want him to see. It doesn’t work until it does. Ask Bill Lambier.

IGNORANCE
    Counting ballots ain’t sexy. It is methodical, rote, almost production line mind-numbing work. Open the envelope, scan the barcode, read the ballot number, reread the ballot number, flatten the ballot so it won’t jam the counting machine.

If you have never seen it done, if you are not trained, if you simply receive a text-message or read a Facebook post to show up at a convention hall in Detroit you could get process and protocol mixed up with fraud.

CONFUSION:
    In 2018 the voters of Michigan passed the no-reason absentee voting. In 2020 a pandemic upped the need to vote absentee. The result was a tripling or quadrupling of the number of Absentee Ballots.

Seeing a possible problem, former Republican Secretary of State, Ruth Johnson along with current Secretary of State Benson joined with county and city clerks across Michigan to allow the processing of Absentee Ballots before Election Day.

Johnson,Benson, etc asked the Republican controlled legislature for 10 days, the legislature gave them 10 hours.

instead of an orderly, calm, boring event we had a event akin to drinking out of a firehose. 0 to 120 mph in a wink.

Now remember. Most of the ballot workers were brand new to job. Why? Plz refer to CoVid and the loss of experienced poll workers. Why? They are mainly old ladies

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    From the party of peace, unity and tolerance.
    https://youtu.be/IK5pslUFFYw
    I am a somewhat disturbed myself by some of Rep. Johnson's
    words and actions, particularly requiring Jessy Jacob to spell
    out her maiden name in testimony. A maiden name is not
    germane in the least to understanding particulars of voting
    irregularities be they fraud or otherwise.

To understand somewhat where she is coming from it helps
    if you are aware that she received upwards of sixty threats
    from the Trump base or, if you think "Trump base" is
    a mischaracterization of whom she received threats from,
    please make the appropriate correction. Possibly an Aryan
    gang?

Rep. Johnson was a corrections officer earlier in her career.
    In her service she probably encountered incarcerated members
    of Aryan gangs. These individuals ARE dangerous.

She might not be taking on YOU SammyS unless you belong
    to an Aryan gang.
    Last edited by Dumpling; December-10-20 at 11:40 AM.

I was about to post that some of her verbiage was disturbing to me also, and that Facebooking when drunk is not a good idea for a politico, but if I had received the type of threats she, and other politicians, have received recently, I might be prone to lashing back also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumpling View Post

gang?

to an Aryan gang.

Thank you for your TCF Center insights Gnome!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottathew View Post
    We would still be where we are today. Trump isn't objecting to anything real, he's just objecting that he lost. I have a feeling you know that though.
    No I cannot say he lost because the jury is still out in that,I can say that with what has been proven by the cities and states already by their very actions is it would appear as though the US constitution has been violated in regards to the voting process.

On that basis,all of these other “lost” cases are just steps on a ladder that needed to take place before it could be brought before the only governing body tasked with deciding constitutional issues when it concerns a federal matter,which is the United States Supreme Court.

They could not take it directly to the Supreme Court before exhausting all other court options.

What all of these other judges decided really has no relevance on the federal level,they are making decisions based on their interpretation of their individual state laws.

The question remains

When it is clearly spelled out in the United States constitution that the only governing body that is allowed to make change to the voting procedures,is the state legislature.

No other judge or election officials,or even the governor of a state can make changes because as outlined in that constitution,they do not have the power to make that decision.

So that is what will be decided at the Supreme Court level,strictly constitutional based.

They cannot overwrite the constitution and say,yea it was okay,the interesting part is their decision and ramifications of will change the voting process as we know it today when it comes to federal elections,and even how states deal with elections at the local level.

The question is not that the constitution was violated,the question is where do we go from here as to the ramifications of,sometimes they rule on the greater good or what is best for the country as a whole,but I really do not see the point of going down that rabbit hole of bending the constitution to fit the flavor of the day,we still have 100s of years to go.

...mainly old ladies and old folks are prime-time possible victims.

Are you getting the picture?

New workers + a deluge of work + time constraints = confusion

—-
    more later

Richard,

the jury was out on November 3rd.

You boy lost. Lost by millions of votes and by an overwhelming number of electoral college votes.

In the olden days, one could say, “He was beaten like a rented mule.” Relentlessly. Thoroughly. Completely. Trounced.

but other republicans weren’t.

This was not a Blue Wave. The Dems lost seats in the House and didn’t make a huge dent in the senate.

So Richard in what universe do Democrats rig an election so they don’t win?

are Democrats so smart that they would devise a scheme so complex that they would lose most races just to win the big prize by millions.

For years Richard, you have said that Democrats are so dumb they can’t devise a policy that makes sense. That they are so confused because they concentrate all their efforts on building Molotov Cocktails and painting signs.

yet, those dumbsters are so smart they rig not just 50 state elections but countless county and city elections as well all while they keep their mouths shut.

damn son, that’s some strong smoke.

RIGGED:
    LetÂ’s start with the rigged election rhetoric. Easy to find, you know because you have ears, our President has been talking about rigged ballots for at least five years. More if you want to add the Birtherism silliness.

The theory is that if you complain enough you can influence the referee to make a call in your favor. Essentially you try to get the ref to see what you want him to see. It doesnÂ’t work until it does. Ask Bill Lambier.

IGNORANCE
    Counting ballots ainÂ’t sexy. It is methodical, rote, almost production line mind-numbing work. Open the envelope, scan the barcode, read the ballot number, reread the ballot number, flatten the ballot so it wonÂ’t jam the counting machine.

CONFUSION:

Not for nothing but the call on fraud potential when it comes to mail in ballots ,did not start in the last 5 years under the current president,it is well documented over the last 20 years by every party in every state,local and federal election.

One would think they could have figured it out by now.

And it was the democrat party that first called the voting machine issues and their potential abuse into the limelight years ago.

And it was the democrat party that has spent the last 4 years in court claiming the 2016 election was won with fraud.

Crickets when then president elect,Obama stated that the mail in ballots were ripe with fraud potential.

But that is our choice,point fingers and blame or work to get it right,to many people fought to long and even gave their life in order to stand in line for their right to vote.

If 50 state election supervisor of elections could not come up with a secure mail in voting system in the last 20 years,it would appear as though we have a serious problem.
    Last edited by Richard; December-10-20 at 12:38 PM.

I am a somewhat disturbed myself by some of Rep. Johnson's words and actions,
    'Some very fine people on both sides'.

And if they screw up, the consequences need to be the same. She was out of line and sanctioned ... quickly ... almost immediately. How about the [[R)s around the county who have done or said similar ... like the Orange Guy himself? What about the upstate Sheriff?

Richard,

the jury was out on November 3rd.

You boy lost. Lost by millions of votes and by an overwhelming number of electoral college votes.

In the olden days, one could say, “He was beaten like a rented mule.” Relentlessly. Thoroughly. Completely. Trounced.

but other republicans weren’t.

This was not a Blue Wave. The Dems lost seats in the House and didn’t make a huge dent in the senate.

So Richard in what universe do Democrats rig an election so they don’t win?

are Democrats so smart that they would devise a scheme so complex that they would lose most races just to win the big prize by millions.

For years Richard, you have said that Democrats are so dumb they can’t devise a policy that makes sense. That they are so confused because they concentrate all their efforts on building Molotov Cocktails and painting signs.

yet, those dumbsters are so smart they rig not just 50 state elections but countless county and city elections as well all while they keep their mouths shut.

damn son, that’s some strong smoke.
    Nobody has to be that smart to rig an election country wide,it just takes one IT person with the machines,but I do not know that for a fact just as you do not,but we will find out won’t we.

And let’s be honest,you never excepted the last election results and have spent the last 4 years making your displeasure well known.

So now you are thinking 80 million republicans are just going to lay down and take a nap because you said so?

What you are smoking must be way more potent then what I am smoking,and it was you guys that pushed to make it legal in the first place,and it shows.

Besides that stuff never agreed with me anyways,all it did was make me hungry and want to sleep,so you can have all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Nobody has to be that smart to rig an election country wide,it just takes one IT person with the machines,but I do not know that for a fact just as you do not,but we will find out won’t we.
    Oh for fuck's sake, it was me. I admit it. I'm the guy. Turns out I didn't really need all those boatloads of ballots from China, Poland, and Kenya after all. Fooled all you fuckers! Just me and my circa-1985 Amstrad [[parts made in Korea, assembled in Sweden, sold at Sears). Now I'm gonna have a blunt soaked in Mohawk lime vodka to celebrate the downfall of democracy. Cheers!

gang?

to an Aryan gang.
    What she did to the witness during the hearing is called doxxing with the intent to;

1. Intimidate her
    2. Unleash a band of online cowards to locate, harass and possibly cause her or her family physical harm

She knew exactly what she was doing and this latest threat to “make Trumpers pay” is a broad brush attack on all conservatives, not just those who allegedly threatened her on line.

I completely agree; what's good for the goose is good for the gander as they say, and we aren't seeing that applied.In the past, Democrats have bent over backward to avoid the "appearance of impropriety" ie Al Franken and the non-issue with "grabbing" a woman YEARS before he became a politician, while some on the other side have done far worse and got a slap on the back and a "he's just a fella; a real man's man. It was just locker-room talk". I don't like to sell one of our own down the river as it were, but Ms Johnson did go a bit farther than needed. I mean, at least if you're going to be tipsy, don't drink wine on the video in full view of everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    'Some very fine people on both sides'.

And if they screw up, the consequences need to be the same. She was out of line and sanctioned ... quickly ... almost immediately. How about the [[R)s around the county who have done or said similar ... like the Orange Guy himself? What about the upstate Sheriff?
    Last edited by jcole; December-10-20 at 03:16 PM.

Gee, I didn't know doxxing was a legal term...
    What she did to the witness during the hearing is called doxxing with the intent to;

1. Intimidate her
    2. Unleash a band of online cowards to locate, harass and possibly cause her or her family physical harm

She knew exactly what she was doing and this latest threat to “make Trumpers pay” is a broad brush attack on all conservatives, not just those who allegedly threatened her on line.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Gee, I didn't know doxxing was a legal term...
    Oh crap.... I was just getting used to adding "woke" to my vocabulary... now "doxxing" too...

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I completely agree; what's good for the goose is good for the gander as they say, and we aren't seeing that applied.In the past, Democrats have bent over backward to avoid the "appearance of impropriety" ie Al Franken and the non-issue with "grabbing" a woman YEARS before he became a politician, while some on the other side have done far worse and got a slap on the back and a "he's just a fella; a real man's man. It was just locker-room talk". I don't like to sell one of our own down the river as it were, but Ms Johnson did go a bit farther than needed. I mean, at least if you're going to be tipsy, don't drink wine on the video in full view of everyone
    You mean Christine Blakey Fords hoax or do you mean Tara Reid’s allegations against Biden? The former was sold as undisputed fact. The later was the day we stopped believing all women. I remember that day. It was a Tuesday....

Agree on the drunk posts. Even worse with video. She’s done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Oh crap.... I was just getting used to adding "woke" to my vocabulary... now "doxxing" too...
    You’re years behind. Latest buzz word, “gaslighting“. If I hear that one more time I’m gonna lose it

You’re years behind. Latest buzz word, “gaslighting“. If I hear that one more time I’m gonna lose it
    No... gaslighting I knew since the Twilight saga of 5 vampire movies of 2008-2012. Lovestruck vampire Edward Cullen [[Robert Pattinson) kept gaslighting his love interest Bella Swan to keep her off the trail of his being a vampire.

Another buzzword that I've known for over 40 years [[and one of Lowell's favorites) is "schadenfreude"... which is somewhat applicable towards Trump... schadenfreude is German for "showing glee over someone else's misfortune"!

I bet German Chancellor Angela Merkel [[whom Trump has been nothing but rude to since in office) is showing some schadenfreude right now!

Trump seems to always have had a problem with women in authority [[cough Whitmer)... such as Angela Merkel and former UK Prime Minister Theresa May. He only seems to get along with bully dictators.
    Last edited by Gistok; December-10-20 at 04:45 PM.

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 32 ... LastLast