Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast

No Richard... only [[soon to be ex) President Trump is the liar. That "boy has cried wolf" so many times, people just aren't listening anymore. He just can't stand to lose, and is doing everything in his power to win, shady or not. But even the Republican leaders of each state are staying firm against him... why is that I wonder? Are they in kahoots with the Democrats, do ya think?

You seem to be presenting so much evidence that is beyond reproach [[according to you)... why don't give your evidence to the Trump lawyers and see if they can actually find a judge that will not throw the case out?
    Last edited by Gistok; December-08-20 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    "Joseph Goebbels... understood the power of repeating falsehoods. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it,” he asserted, “people will eventually come to believe it.” This phenomenon, pervasive in contemporary politics, advertising, and social media, is known in cognitive psychology as the “illusory truth effect.”
    And tRump is falsehood on the hoof -- in other words, a devil -- and embraced by hoodwinked evangelicals as foretold.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    And tRump is falsehood on the hoof -- in other words, a devil -- and embraced by hoodwinked evangelicals as foretold.

Gee Whalley... We don't have to worry about him anymore, do we? We'll be Biten' / Hair-ass for the next 4 years.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; December-08-20 at 08:35 AM.

^ Hah! And their own brand of evangelism! And infallible solo scriptura...

I say this not as a Trump devotee [[per the usual reflexive assertion when you critique the incoming admin), but goodness! I still find it incredible that Biden made it to the presidency......

There's actually more enthusiasm to see Trump GO than Biden entering!

And the radical far left factions of the dem party don't like him, either.

But he'll serve his short-term purpose.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-08-20 at 10:18 AM.

It’s easy to see now why Sleepy never campaigned heavily! The fix was in!

^ Ah-hah! You must be a Trumpster to say or consider that...... [[just joking)

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    No Richard... only [[soon to be ex) President Trump is the liar. That "boy has cried wolf" so many times, people just aren't listening anymore. He just can't stand to lose, and is doing everything in his power to win, shady or not. But even the Republican leaders of each state are staying firm against him... why is that I wonder? Are they in kahoots with the Democrats, do ya think?

You seem to be presenting so much evidence that is beyond reproach [[according to you)... why don't give your evidence to the Trump lawyers and see if they can actually find a judge that will not throw the case out?
    You asked for credible links,I provided links from your own party,apparently you do not even feel your own party is a credible source.

Presidents come and go but they all take an oath of office to defend the constitution of the United States,that oath is there because every despot dictatorship in history removed the constitution or changed it to benefit them in power,backed up by supporters who were looking for a moment in time for glory.

The constitution provided your party the right to question the past election for the last four years,now you want to deny those who you disagree with their constitutional rights to do the exact same thing you did.

So you want to bask in your constitutional rights when they suit you while denying others of theirs,the very definition of a despot dictator.

No wonder your party leaders like to impose restrictions on everybody but themselves while you guys sit their and wag your tails.

That is where we differ,my duty as a US citizen is to the constitution and to protect it above all else,where just like your party members,you feel it only applies if it benefits you at that particular moment.

I have no doubt in my mind you guys would have no problem launching a nuke on Washington,killing millions in the process in order to remove somebody that you do not like.

Just like your leader,who is 3rd in the chain of command threw millions of Americans under the bus with the stimulus package for political gain,no different when Obama kicked millions of Americans out in the street to profit from Wall Street and the banks.

You guys have a history of power at any cost and making decisions that are detrimental to millions of Americans in the process,no bounds.

The constitution is the only tool that has kept them at bay as designed by our forefathers intended,so you guys can sit there and call everybody names and try and discredit everybody that you do not agree with but at the end of the day all you are really doing is showing your real colors.

You know full well that your party would never stand up as it is their constitutional duty to,because it means nothing to them and your party also has a history of eating and eliminating those who do not tow the line.

That is why the smug comment about how come Trumps lawyers did not bring them in,but the hypocrisy is out there for the world to see,that is why they are laughing.
    Last edited by Richard; December-08-20 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    There's actually more enthusiasm to see Trump GO than Biden entering!
    I don't dispute that at all. You must exorcise the Devil before you can begin the healing. I've said from the very beginning that I didn't feel Joe was the best choice, but that the Devil had to go, no matter what.

I'd have voted for Charles Manson over the Devil.

^^^ I guess that pretty much answers your question, Zacha341.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    It’s easy to see now why Sleepy never campaigned heavily! The fix was in!
    And kills Obama at it too. Very strange but more so, very suspicious

Look what they found during the Detroit ballot recount.!!!!!!!!!

Name:  jimmy [[2).jpg
Views: 345
Size:  77.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    Look what they found during the Detroit ballot recount.!!!!!!!!!

Name:  jimmy [[2).jpg
Views: 345
Size:  77.3 KB
    CassTechGrad... I can photoshop a ballot for anyone you can name... doesn't mean it is scanable.

Richard... sorry haven't read your long soliloquy again... life is too short.

Honky.... really "Hair-ass"??

Sammy... sorry that it's pretty much over... your Trump is toast... today is "safe harbor Tuesday"... nothing short of the Supreme Court is going to change who becomes our next president. And I really don't think SCOTUS is going to do anything.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tues...ve_twopack_hed

Oh well maybe in 4 years the Donald will have another chance at another 20,000 lies. Unless his arteries are so clogged with his 2 Big Macs a day in bad health lifestyle, he's not fit... or too sleepy...
    Last edited by Gistok; December-08-20 at 12:53 PM.

It gets stranger by the hour.

Fox66 / NBC25 News Flint reports:

Bad Axe Woman Blessed by Apparition of President Trump in Toast
    It started as an ordinary dinner

Name:  Trump_toast_2.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  176.7 KB

"Sunbeam, the toaster manufacturer, did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Not to be outdone:

Current and Future President Trump Bestowes Divine Message in Miracel Whip to Florida Man

Name:  Trump_Miracel-Whip-Popper_3AASF.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  69.9 KB

"Dirk Leadwards was bestowed the miracel of His Countenance in a fried Miracel Whip popper upon his first bite, as evidenced by the photo he uploaded to the WFLA Great 38 crowdsourced news site. He said the timing of the apparition was no coincidence, as it appeared when he returned from serving as a Gibsonton poll watcher, in the snack his wife left out for him he re-heated in a microwave.

A man who responded at Mr. Leadward's address informed Great 38 reporter Mems Stulbi the visage was a miracel, "It confirms President Trump's re-election will bring the Second Coming. The Rapture is next. Get ready."

Asked to see the Divine Popper, Mr Leadwards said his dog, Dirk Jr., had eaten it days ago, "Can't keep him away from them."

Asked his thoughts on reports President Trump had lost the election, he said, "The election is stole, but the side of right is mighty. It's all to plan."

He added, "All these years Miracel Whip breakfast, lunch and dinner finally paid off. I knew it would."
    Last edited by bust; December-08-20 at 03:44 PM.

Alot of people felt that way: thus Biden won.

Thankfully I never need an exerocist re. politician [[smile) -
    not a trump OR biden sycophant. I still trip that so many feel you must be trumpster to see that this is a mess, or at least messy.

But I know everyone/ every option/ and conclusion MUST stay neatly aligned [[and be filtered thru the lens of NOT defending Trump), expedient to the next power grab afoot. Such is the way of it.

We're so, SO busy, HYPER FOCUSED on Trump as the embodiment of orange evil etc. - that Manson and the like could take hold handily during the distractions. Duly NOTED.

Heck, we at can now admit there IS devilment and evil [[the relativists gods of the academe usually deny such with great vigor). So at least we acknowledge the concept of right and wrong.

Bottom line: I find I'm less surprised keeping my eyes open upon ALL POLITICIANS, and their works, and 'workers'. Lest they start actin' Trumpy?

Requesting their due. Manson would.

Everything has a price!

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    I don't dispute that at all. You must exorcise the Devil before you can begin the healing. I've said from the very beginning that I didn't feel Joe was the best choice, but that the Devil had to go, no matter what.

I'd have voted for Charles Manson over the Devil.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-08-20 at 03:14 PM.

I'm just happy that all the devilment has a cause, origination and for all I am hearing a sole figure-head on high. Soon to be removed.

Now we can all relax. I must admit the never-ending angst was a bit old.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    ^^^ I guess that pretty much answers your question, Zacha341.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-08-20 at 04:27 PM.

I got all the way to the Honky part and thought you know, life's too short to keep rereading that same old Giz-tok.

I'm just happy that all the devilment has a cause, origination and for all I am hearing is sole figure-head on high. Soon to be removed.

Now we can all relax. I must admit the never-ending angst was a bit old.
    lol,you know that only the faces will change,it is to far gone for this unity thing,you will either be in the box or an enemy of the state.

I do feel for you though,it must of been tough going through life thinking you were AF only to find out you were not if you did not vote for Biden.

The only president elect in history that has completely removed the identity of an entire race that did not agree with him,where have we seen that before.

^^^ AF. What is that....?

Wassuupp with the yuuuuuge election machine audit from last weekend?

^^^ AF. What is that....?
    African American,or you ain’t black no more if you do not comply,no room for independent thought.

You should be receiving your Democrats book of compliance rules in the mail soon,not following them subjects you to public ridicule,shaming and adolescent name calling.

Soon thereafter you will be required to go to your nearest government tattoo parlor to receive your D tattoo,if you are caught without your D tattoo your name will be released on social media,where the attention span is three words or less,where you will feel the wrath of public shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Wassuupp with the yuuuuuge election machine audit from last weekend?
    the results are supposed to be released Monday or Tuesday in Michigan’s case anyways,not that it matters because we are dealing with the coyote where you can drop a box of Acme evidence weighing 10,000 pounds on some heads and they will still deny it.

Oh that - I've responded to your comments about that before: as stated, I'm actually glad Biden made that galvanizing gaff.

He'll doesn't sell well extemporaneously [[off-the-cuff convo and responses). Biden will undoubtedly make unfortunate verbal, eh, emissions unless well managed. As he attempts to negotiate with the 'peeps' as such!

His commentary helped removed the 'my party right or wrong' mind-set for some; affirming that at minimum a healthy level of skepticism applied to the new-folks-on-the-stage is just being smart. Not de facto 'trumpy'.

For sure, I'm quite hearty about that stuff, as I've already demonstrated on my threads related to politics.

I try to function more from a faith-base world-view, and actually expect to be on the wrong side of politics and indeed the culture wars. Not bossed or bought by either faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    African American, or you ain’t black no more if you do not comply, no room for independent thought.

You should be receiving your Democrats book of compliance rules in the mail soon,not following them subjects you to public ridicule,shaming and adolescent name calling...
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-08-20 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    It gets stranger by the hour.

Fox66 / NBC25 News Flint reports:

Bad Axe Woman Blessed by Apparition of President Trump in Toast
    It started as an ordinary dinner

Name:  Trump_toast_2.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  176.7 KB

"Sunbeam, the toaster manufacturer, did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Not to be outdone:

Current and Future President Trump Bestowes Divine Message in Miracel Whip to Florida Man

Name:  Trump_Miracel-Whip-Popper_3AASF.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  69.9 KB

"Dirk Leadwards was bestowed the miracel of His Countenance in a fried Miracel Whip popper upon his first bite, as evidenced by the photo he uploaded to the WFLA Great 38 crowdsourced news site. He said the timing of the apparition was no coincidence, as it appeared when he returned from serving as a Gibsonton poll watcher, in the snack his wife left out for him he re-heated in a microwave.

A man who responded at Mr. Leadward's address informed Great 38 reporter Mems Stulbi the visage was a miracel, "It confirms President Trump's re-election will bring the Second Coming. The Rapture is next. Get ready."

Asked to see the Divine Popper, Mr Leadwards said his dog, Dirk Jr., had eaten it days ago, "Can't keep him away from them."

Asked his thoughts on reports President Trump had lost the election, he said, "The election is stole, but the side of right is mighty. It's all to plan."

He added, "All these years Miracel Whip breakfast, lunch and dinner finally paid off. I knew it would."

Ummm, AF means "As Fuck"...AA is African American, or Alcoholics Anonymous....
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    African American,or you ain’t black no more if you do not comply,no room for independent thought.

You should be receiving your Democrats book of compliance rules in the mail soon,not following them subjects you to public ridicule,shaming and adolescent name calling.

Soon thereafter you will be required to go to your nearest government tattoo parlor to receive your D tattoo,if you are caught without your D tattoo your name will be released on social media,where the attention span is three words or less,where you will feel the wrath of public shame.

The deep-state liberal US Supreme Court hands another defeat to Trump and company in a unanimous 9-0 decision.

Poor Trump, the whole world is against him.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/08/polit...den/index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSKBN28I35L

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7e8_story.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...te/6483060002/
    Last edited by Scottathew; December-08-20 at 08:44 PM.

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast