Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast

It seems the Non-Detroit forum is alive and well in the Detroit forum these days.

We questionable poli-tricks do occur and impact Detroit. Especially at the policy to person level - eventually.

Obama bought his counterfeit birth certificate from Detroit election officials.
    LOL

Anyone heard of Navid Keshavarz-Nia?

Here are his credentials.....

“1. I am 59 years old and have been a resident of Temecula, California for one year. Previously, I resided in
    the Washington DC metropolitan area for nearly forty years. I have personal knowledge of the contents
    of this Declaration and if called as a witness, I could and would testify competently as to their truth.
    2. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering from George Mason University, a Ph.D. degree in Management of Engineering and Technology from CalSouthern University and a Doctoral [[Ed.D) degree in Education from George Washington University. I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency [[DIA), Central Intelligence Agency [[CIA), National Security Agency [[NSA), DHS office of Intelligence &
    Analysis [[I&A) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology [[MIT).
    3. I am employed by a large defense contractor as a chief cyber security engineer and a subject-matter
    expert in cyber security. During my career, I have conducted security assessment, data analysis and security counterintelligence, and forensics investigations on hundreds of systems. My experience spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to FIS operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia. I have worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community [[USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA, and the DHS I&A supporting counterintelligence, including supporting law enforcement investigations.”

....extracted from his affidavit regarding voter fraud. Here’s his affidavit.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.19.pdf

Here’s a paragraph worth highlighting.

“h. The data variance favoring Vice President continues to accelerate after 4:30 AM EST on November 4, 2020 and continues until it momentum through November 9, 2020. This abnormality in variance is evident by the unusually steep slope for Vice President Biden in all battleground states on November 4, 2020. A sudden rise in slope is not normal and demonstrates data manipulation by artificial means. For example in PA, President Trump’s lead of more than 700,000 count advantage was reduced to less than 300,000 in a few short hours, which does not occur in the real world without an external influence. I conclude that manually feeding more than 400,000 mostly absentee ballots cannot be accomplished in a short time frame [[i.e., 2-3 hours) without illegal vote count alteration. In another case for Edison County, MI, Vice President Biden received more than 100% of the votes at 5:59 PM EST on November 4, 2020 and again he received 99.61% of the votes at 2:23 PM EST on November 5, 2020. These distributions are cause for concern and indicate fraud.”

However many that try to justify the massive overnight vote dump must at least consider Navids analysis as a substantially strong challenge to thier opinion.

Ps. Writing this affidavit not only risks his reputation, job, career, relationships but also his freedom. This differs him from editorial pieces on MSM suggesting no fraud.

SammyS you're seriously deluded.

Over 181,000 Detroiters requested absentee ballots. Some ~170,000 returned them in time and they were counted. Does that sound strange?

They were counted last, after in-person ballots, to ensure no one voted twice. It took many hours into the next morning. Does that sound strange?

The vast majority picked Biden over Trump. Does that sound strange?

Even the majority of voters in Grosse Pointe and Livonia voted Democratic this year. If anything sounds strange, it's that.

But I know one of those places very well, and the other at least a little, and most people have their head firmly planted on their shoulders.

Is a con man not obvious to you?
    Only if it isn't
    Or you're super-rich and selfishly only care about refusing to feed back to the economy and customers who bankrolled your fortunes;
    Or you're easily distracted by push button "conservative" social issues [[even though Biden is moderate on social issues himself);
    Can I see anyone with their head firmly planted on their shoulders voting for Trump.

My guess is neither of the exceptions describes you.

Have you considered a YouTube diet?
    Last edited by bust; November-28-20 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    Wow, even the most liberal of all liberal media outlets thinks Trump has a chance

https://youtu.be/dCll-oyzZDk
    Let's explain this so that even a 5th grader can understand it.

The shenanigans by Republicans could cause problems [[since all the court challenges have pretty much all been thrown out)... so state legislatures could cause problems.... However...

1) the background electoral map in that video is flawed to begin with, Biden has 306 votes [[almost all certified) and not the much lesser amount shown in that map.

2) if Pennsylvania and either Georgia OR Michigan legislature intervened... that would drop Biden's guaranteed Electoral votes down to 270 [[306-20-16 = 270). Biden only needs 270 to win... so it would require shenanigans in a 3rd state, and the likelihood of that are far more remote than it happening in just 1 or 2 states.

3) Michigan legislative leaders have already told Trump in last weeks visit to the White House that the WILL OF THE PEOPLE is who decides Michigan... and those votes are already certified. So Michigan is a done deal [[unless a court challenge was successful).

4) Georgia's Governor and Secretary of State [[both Republicans) have already been thrown under the bus by Trump and his minions [[as well as the 2 Republican senate candidates). So it would be likely that any Georgia legislative challenge to the vote outcome would likely be vetoed by the Governor there.

5) the same for Pennsylvania... any legislative involvement to overturn the vote count, would be vetoed by the Democratic Governor there.

So maybe you should stop salivating at the prospects of an overturn of the will of the people SammyS... but that Youtube video just shows an unlikely scenario... but the media is looking at the possibility at some of the sleaziest possibilities to overturn the election by Trump et al. Thank God we are not a Banana Republic, despite attempts by some to turn us in that direction.
    Last edited by Gistok; November-28-20 at 09:47 PM.

^^^
    Yes, all very strange. Let’s see what comes out. I don’t care about opinions from those without the subject matter expertise. Don’t take that personally. It applies to just about everyone here.

^^^
    Yes, all very strange. Let’s see what comes out. I don’t care about opinions from those without the subject matter expertise. Don’t take that personally. It applies to just about everyone here.
    I guess you'll be surprised. The mechanics of voting is one of the subjects I actually do have subject matter expertise. Lots of it.
    It would be very hard to fill an Andiamo with people who know more about it.
    Last edited by bust; November-28-20 at 10:02 PM.

Anyone heard of Navid Keshavarz-Nia?

Here are his credentials.....

“1. I am 59 years old and have been a resident of Temecula, California for one year. Previously, I resided in
    the Washington DC metropolitan area for nearly forty years. I have personal knowledge of the contents
    of this Declaration and if called as a witness, I could and would testify competently as to their truth.
    2. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering from George Mason University, a Ph.D. degree in Management of Engineering and Technology from CalSouthern University and a Doctoral [[Ed.D) degree in Education from George Washington University. I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency [[DIA), Central Intelligence Agency [[CIA), National Security Agency [[NSA), DHS office of Intelligence &
    Analysis [[I&A) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology [[MIT).
    3. I am employed by a large defense contractor as a chief cyber security engineer and a subject-matter
    expert in cyber security. During my career, I have conducted security assessment, data analysis and security counterintelligence, and forensics investigations on hundreds of systems. My experience spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to FIS operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia. I have worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community [[USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA, and the DHS I&A supporting counterintelligence, including supporting law enforcement investigations.”

....extracted from his affidavit regarding voter fraud. Here’s his affidavit.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.19.pdf

Here’s a paragraph worth highlighting.

“h. The data variance favoring Vice President continues to accelerate after 4:30 AM EST on November 4, 2020 and continues until it momentum through November 9, 2020. This abnormality in variance is evident by the unusually steep slope for Vice President Biden in all battleground states on November 4, 2020. A sudden rise in slope is not normal and demonstrates data manipulation by artificial means. For example in PA, President Trump’s lead of more than 700,000 count advantage was reduced to less than 300,000 in a few short hours, which does not occur in the real world without an external influence. I conclude that manually feeding more than 400,000 mostly absentee ballots cannot be accomplished in a short time frame [[i.e., 2-3 hours) without illegal vote count alteration. In another case for Edison County, MI, Vice President Biden received more than 100% of the votes at 5:59 PM EST on November 4, 2020 and again he received 99.61% of the votes at 2:23 PM EST on November 5, 2020. These distributions are cause for concern and indicate fraud.”

However many that try to justify the massive overnight vote dump must at least consider Navids analysis as a substantially strong challenge to thier opinion.

Ps. Writing this affidavit not only risks his reputation, job, career, relationships but also his freedom. This differs him from editorial pieces on MSM suggesting no fraud.
    Well another nice try SammyS... that is the Trump et al modus operandi... to try throwing anything against the legal wall to see if it sticks in court. However, I doubt that any court judge would be wowed enough by someone's resume to make them credible witnesses. Statistical possibilities are not evidence in court.

Over 30 court challenges thrown out [[and counting)... the end is near for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Thank God we are not a Banana Republic, despite attempts by some to turn us in that direction.
    Well, we literally ran an election like a banana republic. And if you keep insisting that I’m rooting to overturn the will of the people, then I’ll argue that the democrats have attempted to steal the will of the people through fraud and deceit. Again, we can have our opinions but no one here has any bearing on the final outcome. Until then, Cheeto Hitler is still your President

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    I guess you'll be surprised. The mechanics of voting is one of the subjects I actually do have subject matter expertise. Lots of it.
    No doubt you do but I need to ask. Is your expertise in Electronic Voting systems, cyber security, encryption, chain of custody [[over paper and electrons)?

Well, we literally ran an election like a banana republic. And if you keep insisting that I’m rooting to overturn the will of the people, then I’ll argue that the democrats have attempted to steal the will of the people through fraud and deceit. Again, we can have our opinions but no one here has any bearing on the final outcome. Until then, Cheeto Hitler is still your President
    He may be YOUR president, but he damn sure isn't mine. Can't wait until January 20th.

Let's explain this so that even a 5th grader can understand it.

The shenanigans by Republicans could cause problems [[since all the court challenges have pretty much all been thrown out)... so state legislatures could cause problems.... However...

1) the background electoral map in that video is flawed to begin with, Biden has 306 votes [[almost all certified) and not the much lesser amount shown in that map.

2) if Pennsylvania and either Georgia OR Michigan legislature intervened... that would drop Biden's guaranteed Electoral votes down to 270 [[306-20-16 = 270). Biden only needs 270 to win... so it would require shenanigans in a 3rd state, and the likelihood of that are far more remote than it happening in just 1 or 2 states.

3) Michigan legislative leaders have already told Trump in last weeks visit to the White House that the WILL OF THE PEOPLE is who decides Michigan... and those votes are already certified. So Michigan is a done deal [[unless a court challenge was successful).

4) Georgia's Governor and Secretary of State [[both Republicans) have already been thrown under the bus by Trump and his minions [[as well as the 2 Republican senate candidates). So it would be likely that any Georgia legislative challenge to the vote outcome would likely be vetoed by the Governor there.

5) the same for Pennsylvania... any legislative involvement to overturn the vote count, would be vetoed by the Democratic Governor there.

So maybe you should stop salivating at the prospects of an overturn of the will of the people SammyS... but that Youtube video just shows an unlikely scenario... but the media is looking at the possibility at some of the sleaziest possibilities to overturn the election by Trump et al. Thank God we are not a Banana Republic, despite attempts by some to turn us in that direction.
    Okay 5 th grader

Governors cannot veto the legislature as you wrote

Now in this extreme scenario, could a Democratic Governor [[as Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have) veto a legislative gambit to appoint electors? That’s a murky question. If the electors are appointed by joint legislative resolution, typically governors have no power to veto such measures, and in addition, governors in North Carolina and Wisconsin have limited veto powers. Suffice it to say that any legislature moving in this direction would trigger a state, and then federal, court battle, with the whole conflict likely winding up in the U.S. Supreme Court.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-election.html

Candace Owens posts on Facebook

“Joe Biden is literally and legally not the President-elect. So why is the media pretending he is?”

Fact checker Policifact flagged it as False information

She sued and the fact checkers had to remove the rating and notify everybody that shared it that they were spreading false information.

https://conservativefighters.org/news/candace-owens-challenges-fact-checker-and-wins/

Even your fact checkers are biased.

Gistok if you are going to make the claim of the current administration throwing things against the wall to see what sticks you clearly have been sleeping for the last four years.

That is all that you guys have done.

This whole voting thing,people have spent decades fighting for that right,it has even cost the lives of many in the process,we owe it to them and future generations to question and remain constantly vigilant in regards to that system.

What is interesting is the amount of people in this country that are so quick to throw that under the rug with zero investigative results,simply because they hate the other candidate.

That is people being self centered and putting their personal feelings over the system,people have a right to vote and people also have a constitutional right to question the security of that process.

So how does one exactly sit there and demand their voice and vote be counted while in the same breath trying to deny others of their rights?

Not only trying to deny them of their rights but in the process sit there and call them names and try to act like they are inferior to you because you do not agree with them.

We might as well go back to the days when the democrats killed 150 African Americans in one voting center in order to prevent them from voting.

Not much has changed with,I am entitled to my rights and I will do everything in my power to make sure you are not.

IMHO if someone has an issue with somebody practicing their constitutional rights,they are the problem because they are saying they will determine who gets what rights.

Not much has changed in the last couple hundred of years,and we are acting like a banana republic [[racist comment) when the media announced the winner of the presidential election on election night before even the results were in.

And the media is dictating what people should think and say.

If the media prints “Breaking news “ Gistok becomes governor of Michigan overnight.

How much you wanna bet 95% will believe it and be calling others names for disagreeing in the process,it will not matter if it is true or not,that seed has been planted and they will spend the next 3 weeks talking about what a wonderful governor you are and their followers will not even question weather or not you were even elected in the first place,16 media outlets said you were,so it must be true.

In many ways we became a banana republic years ago,most just do not realize it yet because their sphere is small.

We just went through something that has never been implemented on that scale in the history of the world when it comes to mail in ballots and you guys are expecting everybody to take it at face value? I want what you guys are smoking.

How Canada call pull off an election without being dependent on mail in ballots ?

Even in banana republics people will walk 5 miles barefoot to place their vote knowing full well it will not matter,but they do it.

We got first world problems hiding in the basement when it comes time for doing one of the most important things in one’s lifetime,of course it helps when you tell everybody,go outside and you die.

Thats some real banana republic crap right there,because Americans in the past did die practicing their right to vote and they knew full well of that risk,but they still did it,stood in line and died because they knew it was worth it.

We might as well sign up for Amazon prime voting and order our representatives online.

It does not matter what city it is in,the day we stop questioning the process and staying vigilant is the day we lost our right to vote.

It is not overturning the will of the people if somebody used the systems to manipulate their will,that is why there is a process in place.

“Another statistical red flag can be observed in Michigan where even the very limited remaining public data reveals 643 precincts with voter turn-out above 80%, according to county records.”
    “The fact that we observed raw vote data coming
    directly from the Dominion data feed that includes decimal places proves that the winner was selected by an algorithm, and not individual voter’s choice.”

City of North Muskegon had a voter turn out of 781.91%

How does that even happen?

Russell James Ramsland, Jr.-MBA from Harvard University -Political science degree from Duke University. -worked with NASA and MIT-works at ASOG [[professionals from Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department ofHomeland Security, and CIA)

What was that you guys have been saying for the last six months ?

listen to the experts - the experts are speaking but you are not listening.
    Last edited by Richard; November-29-20 at 02:24 AM.

Sorry Richard... when you post... you lose people's interest in reading, after the first paragraph. I'm sure rules vary by state when it comes to what the governor can or cannot veto... which requires reading the constitution of each state.
    Last edited by Gistok; November-29-20 at 03:23 AM.

Put nothing past the Cult of the Orange.

^ I put nothing past politicians in general. I find I'm less surprised this way.

January onward will be interesting as Detroit goes forward [[or continues to stall) economically and socially.

The Biden/ Harris admin has a huge butchers bill to pay as is standard in politics no matter who wins. Where will Detroit fall along that list?

I say this NOT as Trump cultist [[nor Biden/ Harris for that matter) but simply looking at what we have before us along the line of winners and losers, allies [[approved and otherwise) and judged defectors.

Actually, I am glad that Joe Biden showed his hand early [['you ain't black...' etc) so we'll not let up our watch on his administration and agenda plying flotsam you always having just below the surface of both political parties.

Particularly with regards to the Detroit politic [[not as monolithic as assumed there either) that ain't exactly and robotically following the dem playbook without question!

As for me, for certain I'll continue to look both ways along the roads of politics!

No need to suspend that watchfulness simply because the 'embodiment' of evil [[Trump and his admin) is no gone. Nope.

Some are counting on just that, to push their new doctrine and solo scriptura without interference, or challenge!

I'll give no political group that much front-end, unquestioning leverage solely because that which they replace was so bad.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-20 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    It seems the Non-Detroit forum is alive and well in the Detroit forum these days.
    Sure is. I'm thinking it's long over due to put the kibosh on it.

Why? Detroit represented a huge, crucial voting percentage in this election as the largest city in Wayne County, within Michigan a formidable swing state. That vote was questioned, investigations were started. That outcome may impact Detroit re. its elections and voting processes in the future [[an issue that's come up before even in our local elections).

And most certainly if there is to be any [[and they claim there will be) worthy distinction between the outgoing party and the incoming, the Biden/ Harris administration will have a significant impact on Michigan per politics, revenue and policy. This will directly impact Detroiters. This doubly so during the CO-19 Pandemic. Further, the Biden/ Harris ticket [[as per their campaign) relied not a little upon the black vote. Detroit is over 85% black.

Yes. This is most certainly ABOUT Detroit! If not here, were do we put it?
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-20 at 09:00 AM.

There needs to be some serious culling of the national politic posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Why? Detroit represented a huge, crucial voting percentage in this election as the largest city in Wayne County, within Michigan, a formidable swing state. That vote was questioned, investigations were started. That outcome may impact Detroit re. its elections and voting processes in the future [[an issue that's come up before even in our local elections).

And most certainly if there is to be any [[and they claim there will be) worthy distinction between the outgoing party and the incoming, the Biden/ Harris administration will have a significant impact on Michigan per policy, revenue and politics. This will in turn directly impact Detroiters. This doubly so in during the CO-19 Pandemic. Further, the Biden/ Harris ticket [[as per their campaign writ) relied not a little upon the black vote. Detroit is over 85% black.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Why? Detroit represented a huge, crucial voting percentage in this election as the largest city in Wayne County, within Michigan a formidable swing state. That vote was questioned, investigations were started. That outcome may impact Detroit re. its elections and voting processes in the future [[an issue that's come up before even in our local elections).

And most certainly if there is to be any [[and they claim there will be) worthy distinction between the outgoing party and the incoming, the Biden/ Harris administration will have a significant impact on Michigan per politics, revenue and policy. This will directly impact Detroiters. This doubly so during the CO-19 Pandemic. Further, the Biden/ Harris ticket [[as per their campaign) relied not a little upon the black vote. Detroit is over 85% black.

I think you nailed it when you hinted that Biden is beholden to Detroit. Without the city's voters [[ditto for Philadelphia/Pittsburgh, and Milwaukee)... he likely would not be president-elect, Electoral College speaking.

A note of caution about the assertion that more than 85% of the population of Detroit is black. According to the Census Bureau's 2019 survey, the white population of the city has increased by 25% since 2010 while the migration of blacks to the suburban ring has continued. Thus the city's African American population fell by 15% since 2010.
    The Census Bureau's estimates for 2019

Total 646,017 100%
    White 96,983 15%
    Black 504,091 79%
    Other & multiracial 44,943 6%

Thank you for the clarification on those percentages Renf!

I was thinking it was lower per the recent count - yet still fairly high.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-20 at 11:03 AM.

Yep G! Thus the connection resulting of and regarding to.

And I'm not necessarily a devotee of the quotient that reflects identity politics, leveraged or present, but it is what it is.

I'll not ignore where it occurs.

...Without the city's voters [[ditto for Philadelphia/Pittsburgh, and Milwaukee)... he likely would not be president-elect, Electoral College speaking.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-20 at 11:01 AM.

So, how do you deal with that? People move to the country to get away from city life and city government. Yet you still have cities determining things like the EC vote simply by way of the number of votes ... population.

Do you somehow portion out the EC vote by population percentage, or county?

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast