Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast

It states that there were 20,000 absent voter duplicate
    applications filed but these were found out by means of
    the bar code scan process.
    Is 20,000 duplicate apps a typical percentage? This seems pretty high, but state-wide I suppose it might not be.

If there were a million absentee ballots, then this is 1 in 50 voters sent in two applications? Seems awfully high to me.

I am wondering, do you feel as though 20,000 duplicate
    applications is fraud that is about to occur?

The voters in Detroit were given the chance to apply for a ballot
    for the general election twice. Sometime in the early part of the
    year, probably in the March-April-May time frame when the pandemic
    was hitting the city full force, absentee ballot applications were
    mailed to every voter. Maybe without the pandemic these
    applications would have only been for the primary election
    to be held in August. But with the pandemic there was a need
    for pre-planning the general election process as well so a
    box to check to request a ballot in the general election was
    on this application as well. But, before the ballots for the
    November general election were mailed out, an additional
    absentee ballot request form was mailed to every voter for
    a ballot to be sent just for the November election.

There are various benign reasons why voters might have
    sent this second request form back even though they had
    checked the general election box on initial request form
    and sent that back in. The voters at this point had not
    yet received a ballot; in that case, requesting their one
    ballot a second time does not constitute fraud.

But, does it seem like fraud to you?

EDIT: I would like to point out the article mentioning 20,000
    duplicate applications was published on what looks like the
    date of the primary election. I am not sure if the applications
    for the general election ballots were sent out a few weeks
    before the primary election. If they weren't, then I would
    agree that 20,000 duplicate applications seems like a lot.
    But, as noted, the Elections Department caught them, and
    voters were presumably only mailed one ballot per election.
    Last edited by Dumpling; December-06-20 at 09:53 AM.

He manages to get his red face on TV more often than any of the others and will continue to do so even after he takes office in Macomb County and I can't wait until he's out of Lansing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I see Pete Lucido's slimy ass was there.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    He manages to get his red face on TV more often than any of the others and will continue to do so even after he takes office in Macomb County and I can't wait until he's out of Lansing.
    Can't stand the guy. I recently posed several questions to him after he continues to trash Whitmer and he refuses to answer. Coward.
    Last edited by Maof; December-06-20 at 07:45 PM.

Trump attorney: examining Antrim equipment after judge order...

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...csp=chromepush

It will be great if this finally puts to rest all the conspiracy theories that have been circulating about Central Lake's marijuana proposal.

Although I'm not sure the examination is in good hands:

"Antrim County said in a Saturday news release the examination of the computer equipment would be conducted by ASOG. That is an apparent reference to Allied Security Operations Group. Russell Ramsland, who has given inaccurate analyses, including one that confused districts in Minnesota with ones in Michigan, in support of Trump’s legal cases in Michigan and elsewhere, is described in media reports in the New York Times and elsewhere as an officer of Allied Security Operations Group."

Can't we do better? It's as if a clown show is the strategy.
    Last edited by bust; December-06-20 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    It's as if a clown show is the strategy.
    The strategy is for The Don to stay in power by any means necessary, legitimate or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    The strategy is for The Don to stay in power by any means necessary, legitimate or not.
    Ha, yes, that's at least one of his goals.

But according to the article the examination relates to a marijuana legalization proposal in Central Lake [[pop. 939) that was first tied, then after a recount, passed by one vote. The lawsuit was filed by a resident of Central Lake unhappy with that outcome.

This examination has nothing to do with Trump or his lawyers, though of course they'll use whatever they can to create misinformation.

Giuliani was already out front claiming a victory-- another wad of TP thrown at the wall [[thanks 401don for the metaphor).

Trump pays him $20,000 a day [[not kidding) for the clown show to continue. In two days that's more than an average American earns all year. And it's funded by Trump's sham election defense fund-- funds fleeced from fools so fooled they contributed more than $8000. Until $8001 all money goes to Trump [[60%) and the RNC [[40%).

I'm not convinced this made for TV clown show is not also a strategy to enrich Trump, Giuliani, and the RNC.

Grifters always grift.
    👐 "But hey, look over here!" 👐
    Last edited by bust; December-06-20 at 03:37 PM.

Giuliani et al at the Michigan legislature the other day [[which gave SNL great fodder for this Saturday night)... these are the type of witnesses that makes judges across the country throw out over 40 lawsuits across the country.

This is surreal....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2f3aw9rk30

... and then there was the flatulence filled event by Giuliani himself....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqXtiQ20BLw
    Last edited by Gistok; December-06-20 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Trump attorney: examining Antrim equipment after judge order...

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...csp=chromepush
    So out of the 4 suits the Trump campaign has filed,2 have won.

Michigan and Georgia,two more will be decided first part of the week.

Interesting how with some of the best attorneys in the county people still act like they do not have a clue in what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So out of the 4 suits the Trump campaign has filed,2 have won.

Michigan and Georgia,two more will be decided first part of the week.

Interesting how with some of the best attorneys in the county people still act like they do not have a clue in what they are doing.
    I'm sure you read the whole article and realized this suit has nothing to do with Trump.

The order made no mention of the Trump legal team being involved in the examination.
    The judge's order said Bailey was concerned about a close outcome on a village marijuana proposal and alleges that ballots were damaged during a recounting of the county's ballots conducted Nov. 6. The result was that a marijuana proposal in the Village of Central Lake shifted from a tie vote to passing by one vote, according to the order.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWylie View Post
    I'm sure you read the whole article and realized this suit has nothing to do with Trump.
    are you sure you read it?

It reads : no mention of the of the Trump legal team being involved in the examination.

IE: it will be performed by a third party most likely so people do not read into things that are not there.

You really bought that line about weed as an excuse?

Believe me,I try and hold a high level of optimism for you guys,but it is really hard to do coming off of 4 years and two months trying you damndest to get him out of office with a cargo ship full of failures.

I guess it is entirely possible that you guys may find something to stick at the wall,but even at that it is still not a win.

Unlike in the case of Trump where even if he loses,he will still win and you will have to thank him for saving your life by pushing a antidote so fast into production.

But then again your leaders said in July of last year that if we did not address climate change we would all be dead in 14 months,so maybe we are all dead already and all of this is an illusion,remember listen to the experts.
    Last edited by Richard; December-06-20 at 06:06 PM.

by pushing a antidote so fast into production.
    Antidotes are for poisons.

Vaccines are for viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Antidotes are for poisons.

Vaccines are for viruses.
    Why correct others when you do not know

• The term virus comes from the Latin word for poison or venom, which is probably related to the Sanskrit word visha, meaning toxin or poison. The cells of our body swell and become mangled when exposed to poisonous substances [[such as heavy metals, toxic foods, pesticides, chemicals and so forth) and then modern “scientists” mislabel.
    • http://www.healingourchildren.net/Va...21;%20mislabel

are you sure you read it?

It reads : no mention of the of the Trump legal team being involved in the examination.

IE: it will be performed by a third party most likely so people do not read into things that are not there.

You really bought that line about weed as an excuse?

Believe me,I try and hold a high level of optimism for you guys,but it is really hard to do coming off of 4 years and two months trying you damndest to get him out of office with a cargo ship full of failures.

I guess it is entirely possible that you guys may find something to stick at the wall,but even at that it is still not a win.

Unlike in the case of Trump where even if he loses,he will still win and you will have to thank him for saving your life by pushing a antidote so fast into production.

But then again your leaders said in July of last year that if we did not address climate change we would all be dead in 14 months,so maybe we are all dead already and all of this is an illusion,remember listen to the experts.
    It's a challenge based on the marijuana ordinance. Nothing to do with voter fraud or Trump. Simple as that.

Wonder if the Dems will continue to pledge peace and unity when it’s decided Trump wins? Let’s wait and see. Things are looking pretty interesting
    Last edited by SammyS; December-06-20 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    Wonder if the Dems will continue to pledge peace and unity when it’s decided Trump wins? Let’s wait and see. Things are looking pretty interesting
    And WHO is going to decide that Trump wins? The voters have already decided who wins. The courts have already decided that they will not interfere in the elections without proof... and judges are getting increasingly angry with Trumps lawyers about filing frivolous lawsuits without merit.

States like Georgia and Arizona has governors that will not call emergency sessions of their legislatures, and here in Michigan the legislative Republican leaders have stated in a meeting with Trump that they will not interfere with the will of the people.

Contrary to Trumps continued insistence about election fraud, his Attorney General [[via the federal law enforcement groups) has found no evidence of any large scale fraud.
    Last edited by Gistok; December-07-20 at 03:09 AM.

These orange cultists are insane and potentially dangerous:

"DETROIT, MI - About 20-30 protesters, some open-carrying guns, gathered outside Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s home Saturday night to challenge President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Michigan, police said.

Officers responded to a public disturbance around 9:50 p.m., Dec. 5 outside of Benson’s Detroit residence, said the Michigan State Police. Some of the protesters carried weapons, police said, and the crowd dispersed once officers arrived. No protesters were arrested, police said. Detroit police were called to the scene, as well.

Protesters posted two livestream videos of the rally, which showed people chanting for election audits and to “Stop the steal.” At least one individual shouted “you’re murderers” in the videos, according to a joint statement by Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel and Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.

The rally was a threat against not only Benson and her family, but also Michigan voters, Benson said in a statement."

https://www.mlive.com/public-interes...sons-home.html

Those MAGA supporters needs to stop being cry babies and get use to your new president Biden. Trump had his shot and his nastiness and evil schemes cause his election. And soon he will be in Club Fed.

There ARE wackos and cultist out there [[and not just on the right wing as we've seen - when you acknowledge what cult-like behaviors entail). But IMO, bottom line rather you worship or disdain Trump to the highest [[or neither), there are too many red flags about this election to all be charged-off as Trump loyalists making it up.

That's far too simplistic - there are too many hidden players involved in addition to the what we are 'seeing'. And it's expedient to keep things LOOKING simple by those seeking power. You're engaged to stare and get behind the giant red or black checkers on the board - but the game afoot is FAR beyond!

Sans being a Trump cultist, I've little doubt there was not some cheating and fraud involved - at the very behest of INSURING Trump would not run a second term! For those so motivated, that every insurance factor may have pushed some into playing their hand a just a bit too hard.

As seen in the really clumsy and obvious actions and interventions that are getting harder to square withstanding you preferred winner.

I find it most interesting that from the sheer-battle-of-the-wills, if you dare consider there was fraud you're summarily a Trump cult member. How profitable so as to dismiss undesired questioning and push out the name-calling assertions.

The 'your a Trump cultist' assertion [[and assumption) is part of the reason the truth of what occured in this election is so hidden by autocracy - with only the illusion of any good choices!
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-07-20 at 11:27 AM.

Zacha... there are 3,142 separate voting entities [[counties) in the USA... so I highly doubt that any systemic fraud was perpetrated. Even the FBI and Justice department looked into it. If there was even the remotest doubt of any shenanigans, I doubt that Trump enabler William Barr would go to the wood shed over the election results.

The freak show that Rudy Giuliani put on with lawsuit after lawsuit [[which were almost all dismissed)... and we all saw that freak show at it's most clownish at the Michigan legislature with that whackadoo woman who literally accused the Republican lawmakers of tampering.

I doubt that so many Republican governors or Secretaries of State would put their heads on Trumps proverbial chopping block, if they had any doubts about the "general" outcome of the elections.

Trump just keeps repeating the same lies and every time he does so more and more people take a sip of that Kool-Aid.
    Last edited by Gistok; December-07-20 at 10:42 AM.

Exactly! That is why I specifically did not use the word systemic. Systemic perhaps would have been smarter and less obviously messy. What level of tampering is ok, mild or ineffective to so be ascribed as ok?

Yes, and yes, we have the messy Juliani - the ever-referenced deluxe meem clown-factor along with bad-hair-day gal Detroit election worker, repetitive Trump etc. Who knows at some point maybe they will get around to [[we're on camera - duh) blond-braid-gal and de' flash drive. All said and told [[and increasingly shown) this is still not looking good!

I say this not championing Trump or Koolaid sippin' [[I've made my position clear on that). But I remain concerned about what this means to our election systems ala a finger or two on the scale - if not a bigger interference.

That has bigger ramifications beyond Trump, and for certain Biden.

PS. Why has not Harris quit her Senatorship yet?
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-07-20 at 11:08 AM.

Zacha... I know you've stayed well away from the Kool-Aid...

Tomorrow is Safe Harbor Tuesday as far as the Electoral College goes. Not sure what that means 100%, but it is another milestone towards a Biden victory.

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/...KLDUIVGYENSFI/

As for Kamala Harris giving up her US Senate seat in California... I imagine that will depend on the Dec. 14 Electoral College vote, and also in conjunction with when California Governor Newsom announces a replacement. I don't think the Democrats want to be 1 seat short in the US Senate for any amount of time, and we can hardly blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Zacha... there are 3,142 separate voting entities [[counties) in the USA... so I highly doubt that any systemic fraud was perpetrated. Even the FBI and Justice department looked into it. If there was even the remotest doubt of any shenanigans, I doubt that Trump enabler William Barr would go to the wood shed over the election results.

The freak show that Rudy Giuliani put on with lawsuit after lawsuit [[which were almost all dismissed)... and we all saw that freak show at it's most clownish at the Michigan legislature with that whackadoo woman who literally accused the Republican lawmakers of tampering.

I doubt that so many Republican governors or Secretaries of State would put their heads on Trumps proverbial chopping block, if they had any doubts about the "general" outcome of the elections.

Trump just keeps repeating the same lies and every time he does so more and more people take a sip of that Kool-Aid.
    Barr did not personally investigate anything,he said that the FBI did not find any evidence of systematic fraud,the FBI reported that after CISA told them there was no evidence of fraud.

Unfortunately the members of CISA are also executives on the board of the voting machine companies.

That is a conflict of interest,the FBI has never even looked at the machines,because the voting machine companies refused to turn them over.

Backed up by cities also refusing to allow the machines to be investigated,they tried to run out the clock with delay tactics.

If they were that confident that the machines were in good standing they would have had zero problems with turning them over and allowing them to be checked,immediately.

You guys are putting partisan over what is supposed to be a free and fair election system,you do not want to be disenfranchised but have zero problems with disenfranchisement of those that you oppose.

Two things make this different then any other election in the history of this country.

The amount of mail in ballots where even Obama had declared they had a high potential of fraud,which people conveniently forget.

The use of voting machine technology that is connected by the internet and tallied in a foreign country.

I find it hard to believe that these machines are the only internet connected devices that are secure in the entire world let alone any device that can be excessed by a thumb drive is not a secure machine.

You do not need thousands of players across multiple cites,single hackers crack into DOD and banking systems all the time.

One thumb drive can control all the machines across the country with administration excess that every single polling station had excess to.

All it takes is one thumb drive.

I am pretty sure nobody here is going to post their banking information here,why not,if you think it is secure enough where people will not be able to use the system to drain your accounts ,what is the problem?

It does not matter if Biden takes office,the Dems have lost so many seats across the country he will have little power to do anything outside of EOs
    that can be turned over in the next election,it will be the same thing that we just went through the last four years in reverse.

So outside of poverty,if the only thing we do gain is the confidence in our new form of voting systems,then it is a win for everybody.

If anybody believes that had this situation been reversed cities would not be burning to the ground by now they are kidding themselves.

In case you guys have not noticed,the democrat party that Biden grew up in no longer exists and it is no longer the party of the workers,it has become the party of the billionaires,I think we are going to find out that is plebs at the bottom are going to be the least concern.
    Last edited by Richard; December-07-20 at 11:39 AM.

Unless I am making my own with raw organic sugar. LOL! Always a grand respectful dialogue with yah G!

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Zacha... I know you've stayed well away from the Kool-Aid...

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast