Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

I predict it's going to play out the same way the 'democratic invented flu pandemic' has played out. You remember...the one that was all a conspiracy set to end on November 4th ?

Rudy's press conference was one of the saddest moments in American history.

As far as I can tell, the only possible illegal actions related to this election so far was the phone calls from our Dear Leader & Lindsey Graham, and those are actually documented.

The next time someone asks me why I don't dye my gray/white hair dark, I'll know how to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Further, election officials in Antrim County, Michigan, blamed Dominion Voting Systems software on a glitch that falsely determined that former Vice President Joe Biden had defeated President Donald Trump in the county by more than 3,000 votes.
    After the error was discovered, the updated numbers showed that Trump won by nearly 2,500 votes.
    Meanwhile, Republican Oakland County Commissioner Adam Kochenderfer learned he had won, not lost, his re-election bid after a counting error was discovered.
    Top election cyber experts told The Western Journal in April that voting software systems can be hacked and reprogrammed to skew vote tallies.
    https://conservativefighters.org/new...om-dem-to-gop/

Of course there was an error because a county clerk forget to push the voting computer machine button. But the error was corrected. Trump won that county big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    ^^^ Here's an article regarding Trump's request for a meeting with Shirkey and Chatfield. ....https://apnews.com/article/trump-inv...7381175d6f3328

Also, I'm not buying that he called one of the republican canvassers to see if she was "safe"......https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ection-2020-11

She is also holding a news conference today with her attorney. The shit show continues and I'm afraid it will never end as long as DT is walking this earth.
    They both should be arrested for political treason!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Of course there was an error because a county clerk forget to push the voting computer machine button. But the error was corrected. Trump won that county big deal.
    That’s not the point,flip the coin,what if the votes were incorrectly tallied and Biden should have won?

Some keep playing the partisan role,when it should be above the accuracy of the count.

Somebody forgetting to input votes is pretty serious stuff and sorry I forgot to input 5000 votes is no excuse,what if it was done on purpose then when discovered it becomes.

Sorry I forgot.

We talk about votes but they represent a person that took the time to make their voices heard at the polls,they have the right to have the basic understanding that it will be counted.

That’s not the point,flip the coin,what if the votes were incorrectly tallied and Biden should have won?

Some keep playing the partisan role,when it should be above the accuracy of the count.

Somebody forgetting to input votes is pretty serious stuff and sorry I forgot to input 5000 votes is no excuse,what if it was done on purpose then when discovered it becomes.

Sorry I forgot.

We talk about votes but they represent a person that took the time to make their voices heard at the polls,they have the right to have the basic understanding that it will be counted.
    Everyone agrees it should be about accuracy, but until this year, we've accepted the count for what it is, a very accurate, not 100% perfect, representation of the vote. And if there's a race that's down to a few hundred votes, everyone supports a full recount.

But now we have claims that are attempting to overturn results that were separated by tens of thousands of votes, which is essentially unprecedented. Plus now all of a sudden every clerk and election worker is a crook, which hasn't been the case in the past.

So yeah it sucks that someone forgot to push a button or check a box, but until this year, we haven't attacked the entire voting system over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Rudy's press conference was one of the saddest moments in American history.
    His brain may be ravaged by syphilis?

But seriously, it has been theorized that Rudy allied himself with New York City's Russian mobsters after he weakened the Italian crime families as prosecutor for the Southern District of New York. And the Russian mobsters -- who filled the void and now control NYC's trade unions -- helped Rudy become America's Mayor. That would explain Rudy's cozy ties with Trump, Putin, Poroshenko, and other Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs.

If this seems far-fetched, consider how many grifters have been mayors Chicago, Detroit, and other large cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWylie View Post
    Everyone agrees it should be about accuracy, but until this year, we've accepted the count for what it is, a very accurate, not 100% perfect, representation of the vote. And if there's a race that's down to a few hundred votes, everyone supports a full recount.

But now we have claims that are attempting to overturn results that were separated by tens of thousands of votes, which is essentially unprecedented. Plus now all of a sudden every clerk and election worker is a crook, which hasn't been the case in the past.

So yeah it sucks that someone forgot to push a button or check a box, but until this year, we haven't attacked the entire voting system over it.

I like the history channel,how about you ?

Here they are listing the history of disputed elections,nothing new.

https://www.history.com/news/most-contentious-u-s-presidential-elections

Are we forgetting about 2016 where the entire voting system may not have been attacked but there was 4 years and millions of dollars trying to overturn it,not much difference there.

One could argue the voting system at that time was in question,maybe HC conceded so quick because she was afraid that the system was rigged and people would have found out.

Just like with the current one,they did not figure the wildcard would be there in Trump.

It's like a scary Three Stooges Show

"A Trump campaign lawsuit focusing on fraud in Georgia has used data from precincts in Michiganto highlight "anomalies and red flags" that have led to discrepancies in vote totals.

An affidavit in the legal filing was signed by a Texas resident who specializes in cybersecurity. In it, the cybersecurity expert points to voter turnout that exceeds 100% in dozens of Michigan precincts.

The problem is, they aren't precincts in Michigan. They are precincts in Minnesota. The miscalculation was first reported by the PowerLine Blog
    https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/tru...source=twitter
    Last edited by jcole; November-21-20 at 09:36 AM.

An affidavit in the legal filing was signed by...
    At what point does signing affidavits become perjury? Serious question.

Edit. Found this:

What Is the Penalty for a False Affidavit?

Think of an affidavit as written testimony. In court, you raise your right hand and swear that the testimony you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In an affidavit, you swear under penalty of perjury that the facts you set out in the document are true to the best of your knowledge. Lying in an affidavit is the same as lying in court testimony, and it constitutes a crime called perjury.
    Last edited by Jimaz; November-21-20 at 11:10 AM.

I like the history channel,how about you ?

Here they are listing the history of disputed elections,nothing new.

https://www.history.com/news/most-contentious-u-s-presidential-elections

Are we forgetting about 2016 where the entire voting system may not have been attacked but there was 4 years and millions of dollars trying to overturn it,not much difference there.

One could argue the voting system at that time was in question,maybe HC conceded so quick because she was afraid that the system was rigged and people would have found out.

Just like with the current one,they did not figure the wildcard would be there in Trump.
    I've seen this false equivalency argument so many times it's barely worth responding to. But in 2016 neither the outgoing president, nor the candidate who lost, questioned cities or states ability to conduct an accurate election.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    At what point does signing affidavits become perjury? Serious question.
    From what I've seen in the court records, it doesn't seem like a lot of these affidavits were straight up lying, they are just making wild speculations based on observations.

Does Trump have a card up his sleeve?

https://mobile.twitter.com/correctth...-reassigned%2F

Lol @ Kamala Harris

Trump’s refusal to concede means that we need to fund the transition ourselves. Will you chip in now to ensure that our country is fully prepared for the transition of power?
    https://secure.actblue.com/donate/20201120_email?refcode=social-tw-20201020kdhtw

and here is president elect Biden asking the same thing,the comments are funny.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-b...l&uh_test=2_15

Last edited by Richard; November-21-20 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWylie View Post
    From what I've seen in the court records, it doesn't seem like a lot of these affidavits were straight up lying, they are just making wild speculations based on observations.
    or wild speculation based on saying people did not see what they saw.

Dominion is a Canadian company; right?

Lol @ Kamala Harris

Trump’s refusal to concede means that we need to fund the transition ourselves. Will you chip in now to ensure that our country is fully prepared for the transition of power?
    https://secure.actblue.com/donate/20201120_email?refcode=social-tw-20201020kdhtw

and here is president elect Biden asking the same thing,the comments are funny.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-b...l&uh_test=2_15

Well, if the buffoon would just concede instead of "getting back at the democrats", they wouldn't have to go this route. I don't find it funny at all. He's golfing again today.
    Last edited by Maof; November-21-20 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    Does Trump have a card up his sleeve?

https://mobile.twitter.com/correctth...-reassigned%2F
    I find it odd that Chatfield and Shirkey met with him yesterday don't you? I also find it strange that Trump called Monica Palmer to see if she "was safe". LMAO

I find it odd that Chatfield and Shirkey met with him yesterday don't you? I also find it strange that Trump called Monica Palmer to see if she "was safe". LMAO
    I do not find it LMAO when people threaten my family,Trumps lawyer in Philadelphia is under US Marshall’s protection because a lawyer for the Secretary of State threatened her life.

That is the response from the left,destroy everybody that does not agree with you.

Locally with Mrs Palmer

They even went after a bridal shop owner that she mentioned when she was selling a wedding dress from years ago,they went after her boss and anybody else even remotely connected with her.

They did not just go after her,it was her family and children and anybody she knows.

Anybody that has ever had children knows very well that they are the last person one wants to attack.

The canvassers job was to make sure the amount of votes match the number of those who voted.If the numbers do not match then there has to be an explanation as to why.

That is the crux of election integrity.

Its a voluntary non paid position,and the agreement was because there were so many discrepancies during the primary there was an agreement that it would be investigated before the general election so there were no issues.

The dem party made the choice not to resolve it back then,now it is an issue no surprise.

They told her if she signed off this time and certify that the governor had made assurances that the discrepancies would be investigated,after she signed of to certify the assurances were withdrawn and no discrepancies would be investigated.

So one may ask,what does it matter it is not enough votes in order to sway the election?

Outside of saying everybody’s vote does not matter.

It matters because on the local level it is the exact same system that you use to elect every person from the school board all the way up to mayor of the city where sometimes even 1 vote makes a difference.
    Last edited by Richard; November-21-20 at 01:43 PM.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...on/6359842002/

“Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson has said audits are planned after certification and there are no credible fraud allegations to justify a delay in the board's duty of certifying the results. Audits can only be conducted after certification because only then do officials have legal access to the required documents, Benson said on Twitter”

Umm, hasn’t Benson already proven that she’s dishonest

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...on/6359842002/

“Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson has said audits are planned after certification and there are no credible fraud allegations to justify a delay in the board's duty of certifying the results. Audits can only be conducted after certification because only then do officials have legal access to the required documents, Benson said on Twitter”

Umm, hasn’t Benson already proven that she’s dishonest
    No more dishonest than the Trump Administration. This must be a bad joke, I mean he lost by huge numbers, and he's trying to overturn it with baseless allegations. It doesn't even compare....
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; November-21-20 at 02:30 PM.

Tom Barrett and Jason Wentworth did too.
    We're so honored to have been pulled so far into the clown show.
    They were invited there to discuss COVID, heheha right!
    Trump 'fessed what it was really about, on Twitter [[of course), like an inept Bond villain.
    They were seen celebrating over a $750 bottle of Dom Perignon later that night, at Trump's hotel [[of course). Paid for by our Michigan taxes. What was that about?
    Can you imagine Whitmer doing that, and if she did what bloody murder they'd cry?
    Meanwhile Trump skipped today's meeting to discuss COVID among the G20 to golf at his Virginia golf course.
    That was paid for by our federal taxes. And since it was at Trump's
    own course he made a handy profit off it. Again.
    Like he did when our reps booked rooms and splurged at his hotel.
    Last edited by bust; November-21-20 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    No more dishonest than the Trump Administration. This must be a bad joke, I mean he lost by huge numbers, and he's trying to overturn it with baseless allegations. It doesn't even compare....
    According to some news networks, Trump won by a landslide [[401 EV). Unfortunately for the American people, the lying Democrat’s rigged and stole the election out from under them.
    So how do we settle our disagreement? In fact, it’s a disagreement amongst 150 million voters. How about we follow the law and settle in court?

According to some news networks, Trump won by a landslide [[401 EV). Unfortunately for the American people, the lying Democrat’s rigged and stole the election out from under them.
    So how do we settle our disagreement? In fact, it’s a disagreement amongst 150 million voters. How about we follow the law and settle in court?
    Turn off Newsmax and OAN, then get back to us in a couple weeks when hopefully reality may set in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Turn off Newsmax and OAN, then get back to us in a couple weeks when hopefully reality may set in.
    YouTube and the "alt-light" too. It's sad.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast