Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Trump attorney: examining Antrim equipment after judge order...

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...csp=chromepush
    So out of the 4 suits the Trump campaign has filed,2 have won.

Michigan and Georgia,two more will be decided first part of the week.

Interesting how with some of the best attorneys in the county people still act like they do not have a clue in what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So out of the 4 suits the Trump campaign has filed,2 have won.

Michigan and Georgia,two more will be decided first part of the week.

Interesting how with some of the best attorneys in the county people still act like they do not have a clue in what they are doing.
    I'm sure you read the whole article and realized this suit has nothing to do with Trump.

The order made no mention of the Trump legal team being involved in the examination.
    The judge's order said Bailey was concerned about a close outcome on a village marijuana proposal and alleges that ballots were damaged during a recounting of the county's ballots conducted Nov. 6. The result was that a marijuana proposal in the Village of Central Lake shifted from a tie vote to passing by one vote, according to the order.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWylie View Post
    I'm sure you read the whole article and realized this suit has nothing to do with Trump.
    are you sure you read it?

It reads : no mention of the of the Trump legal team being involved in the examination.

IE: it will be performed by a third party most likely so people do not read into things that are not there.

You really bought that line about weed as an excuse?

Believe me,I try and hold a high level of optimism for you guys,but it is really hard to do coming off of 4 years and two months trying you damndest to get him out of office with a cargo ship full of failures.

I guess it is entirely possible that you guys may find something to stick at the wall,but even at that it is still not a win.

Unlike in the case of Trump where even if he loses,he will still win and you will have to thank him for saving your life by pushing a antidote so fast into production.

But then again your leaders said in July of last year that if we did not address climate change we would all be dead in 14 months,so maybe we are all dead already and all of this is an illusion,remember listen to the experts.
    Last edited by Richard; December-06-20 at 06:06 PM.

by pushing a antidote so fast into production.
    Antidotes are for poisons.

Vaccines are for viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Antidotes are for poisons.

Vaccines are for viruses.
    Why correct others when you do not know

• The term virus comes from the Latin word for poison or venom, which is probably related to the Sanskrit word visha, meaning toxin or poison. The cells of our body swell and become mangled when exposed to poisonous substances [[such as heavy metals, toxic foods, pesticides, chemicals and so forth) and then modern “scientists” mislabel.
    • http://www.healingourchildren.net/Va...21;%20mislabel

are you sure you read it?

It reads : no mention of the of the Trump legal team being involved in the examination.

IE: it will be performed by a third party most likely so people do not read into things that are not there.

You really bought that line about weed as an excuse?

Believe me,I try and hold a high level of optimism for you guys,but it is really hard to do coming off of 4 years and two months trying you damndest to get him out of office with a cargo ship full of failures.

I guess it is entirely possible that you guys may find something to stick at the wall,but even at that it is still not a win.

Unlike in the case of Trump where even if he loses,he will still win and you will have to thank him for saving your life by pushing a antidote so fast into production.

But then again your leaders said in July of last year that if we did not address climate change we would all be dead in 14 months,so maybe we are all dead already and all of this is an illusion,remember listen to the experts.
    It's a challenge based on the marijuana ordinance. Nothing to do with voter fraud or Trump. Simple as that.