Quote Originally Posted by royce View Post
I don't know if I informed everyone here that my brother was one of the victims of Covid-19. I couldn't make it on the day that was reserved for families and wasn't sure if I would be able to make it out at all. So I told my Facebook family that if they went out there to tell me where his picture was and try to take a picture standing near it. Each person that sent a picture had something nice to say about my brother. We were very close and so it was hard getting through each person's tribute. However, the fact that the tributes were so wonderful made me feel blessed to have such a beautiful human being as a brother. I give kudos to the City of Detroit and the Ford Motor Company and others for undertaking such a wonderful memorial.

BTW, I did get out to the memorial late Tuesday night. It took and hour just to get to my brother's picture. It was so sad to go through all the pictures of the people before him and he was with the Gs. Tough to see pictures of married couples or families with multiple family members' pictures. Nice to see the balloons and flowers or actual relatives next to the pictures. Covid-19 took a lot of wonderful people.
My condolences for your loss.