Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep trolling though.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep trolling though.
    Plan to. I already hooked a sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Plan to. I already hooked a sucker.
    Through it back they are contaminated!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Through it back they are contaminated!
    You mean "throw"? I don't even need to insult you guys, you embarrass yourselves.

Regular postal stamps are $.55 not $1, and you can buy them as "Forever" stamps in case of a postal raise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    I buy a few rolls of flags at a time. I send out about 40 handwritten checks a month, all by mail. I also have P.O. boxes for security [[I have my CC bills and bank statements sent to them).

Also, my wife and I have a shipping account online, where we print labels and she has me drop off packages at the P.O. In April and May I think I was there 3x a week shipping masks.

Someone told me the other day stamps are $1 now? They don't say on them,.. and I've never asked the price. Wow! Weren't they 44 cents a couple years back?

^^^ My mail delivery is improving. Good as it was very bad for a while there. I had a packaged that showed as delivered per the tracking number only to actually arrive three weeks later!!

Un-opened, not damaged. Apparently it sat somewhere, stuck. Showing as delivered. Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ My mail delivery is improving. Good as it was very bad for a while there. I had a packaged that showed as delivered per the tracking number only to actually arrive three weeks later!!

Un-opened, not damaged. Apparently it sat somewhere, stuck. Showing as delivered. Hah!

In my neighborhood we notify or hold packages for each other rather than letting them sit unattended. I was told several times by others that they've been waiting 3-5 weeks for some of the packages. Mostly, they're pretty much on time.

^^^ Yeah we have a neighbor who looks out and the item must have sat at the postal office four weeks, then resent out. Joyful. Crazy!

^^^ Yeah we have a neighbor who looks out and the item must have sat at the postal office four weeks, then resent out. Joyful. Crazy!

Maybe it's me.....

^^^ Yes, our pit bull and has gotten use to you near the fence. He hardly barks at all at this point!

^^^ Yes, our pit bull and has gotten use to you near the fence. He hardly barks at all at this point!

^^^ I knew giving him Vicodin treats would work!

Trump and the GOP Are Trying to Destroy the Post Office

To make it possible to commit MASSIVE election fraud,... the mail in ballots now have your party marked on the outside.

Perhaps they can have the automated machines set up to sort out all the ones marked "R"? Then toss them out?

Can anyone here confirm? Anyone have a ballot in their home to check?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZflj4HQ140
    Last edited by Bigdd; August-17-20 at 10:27 PM.

To make it possible to commit MASSIVE election fraud,... the mail in ballots now have your party marked on the outside.

Perhaps they can have the automated machines set up to sort out all the ones marked "R"? Then toss them out?

Unbelievable if this is true. The government in general seems to be wrapped up in it's own B/S and totally out of touch with the real world. If anyone, no matter what your Party is, doesn't think this is an open invitation for fraud, you're living in la-la land. Yes, could someone with a mail in ballot please confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Trump and the GOP Are Trying to Destroy the Post Office

The guy on the right looks like he's been up for a few days on meth.

I'm not quite sure what to say. This is done for a primary election voting straight ticket. General elections, you're allowed to vote candidates from both parties. Do you seriously think that they have specific sorting machines that toss the ones marked R or D on the bar code? Where would they toss them without being noticed? There is no MASSIVE election fraud as DT is making you to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    I'm not quite sure what to say. This is done for a primary election voting straight ticket. General elections, you're allowed to vote candidates from both parties. Do you seriously think that they have specific sorting machines that toss the ones marked R or D on the bar code? Where would they toss them without being noticed? There is no MASSIVE election fraud as DT is making you to believe.
    And you know this how?

I can see that the intent would be to help speed sorting and tabulation IF it's only a bar code that's read by machine and not a human readable word or letter or special color.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    I can see that the intent would be to help speed sorting and tabulation IF it's only a bar code that's read by machine and not a human readable word or letter or special color.
    But it's not stating who you voted for,.. just what party you're registered as [[it seems,.. still waiting on confirmation of this in the general election,..and that it's not just a coincidence that hers had an R and her brother's had a D).

All the votes should be getting fed through the system together,.. and the voted simply tabulated. It's not like one set needs to go through machines at one location, and the others somewhere else.

Some VERY powerful people are at work behind the scenes. We need to be vigilant if we're to hand on to our republic.

Hopefully this isn't what it looks like.

We had a rigged election before,.. when W. won reelection against Gore. That year we had those Diebold machines, the memory cards of which were pre-programed against Gore.

Instead of just being memory cards, [[perhaps just ones bought off the shelf), instead they had an operable program in them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg

Exclusive: U.S. Postmaster General to pause all operational reforms after outcry
    U.S. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy is set to announce later on Tuesday that he will suspend all operational reforms and initiatives until after the November presidential election, according to a draft statement seen by Reuters and sources briefed on the matter.

“I am suspending these initiatives until after the election is concluded,” DeJoy will say, according to the draft release, adding that the changes are to “avoid even the appearance of any impact on election mail,” according to the draft statement seen by Reuters.
    "Avoid the appearance" is the phrase any other president would have used before now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Exclusive: U.S. Postmaster General to pause all operational reforms after outcry"Avoid the appearance" is the phrase any other president would have used before now.

Hmmmm....Maybe because he's being sued by several states and will be testifying next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    And you know this how?
    Ya know, maybe because there's a different process between a primary election and a general election as I've already stated? Oh, and we have a woman from NJ posting a viral video throwing another conspiracy theory.

and that it's not just a coincidence that hers had an R and her brother's had a D.
    THAT is not appropriate.

Some innocuous bar code is one thing, but human readable letters ... nuh-uh.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast