Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    No, dear, you don't understand. You said she JUST called, which means, now, recently. No, that clip is 9 months old. Nor did she call for a riot; she said protests will go on, and she's correct. Protesting is a protected right. Calling people to attack the Nation's Capitol is not.
    Show us were he called for attack! FIGHT LIKE HELL? Was that it? Open that can of worms and the swamp will be draining in a hurry and Trump will get the last word after all!

you can take just out of context but I have your dear hanging��

Odious and to blame as Trump was [[I'm not going down that debate rat-hole) the democrats might want to pump them brakes a bit as to what [[ala protocols created and ignored) extent, and to how to bury him! The blow-back may dismantle the very presidency itself! Including the eh' firm ground Biden, Pelosi and others so confidently stand. Remember ole' Tiberius, Augustus etc...

How Rome Destroyed Its Own Republic...

What was the impact of the Emperor Tiberius on the Romans...

Alas, no nation's forever on top one can argue. Afterall, exceptionalism is racist anyway *sarc*... Some may even virtuously champion America's dismantling. At least have a current passport [[if still applicable) to exit should things get really personally uncomfortable [[beyond distanced, and safe online debating).
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-12-21 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Show us were he called for attack! FIGHT LIKE HELL? Was that it? Open that can of worms and the swamp will be draining in a hurry and Trump will get the last word after all!

you can take just out of context but I have your dear hanging��
    Where have you've been. He has a history of inciting violence.......https://www.vox.com/21506029/trump-v...st-hate-speech

Also, how many hours went by before he made a half-assed recorded statement during the attack on the capitol? "we love you, go home now" LMAO.
    Last edited by Maof; February-12-21 at 09:58 AM.

The problem is people like to create things in their mind and twist words to fit their narrative.

Trump is racist against immigrants because he implemented policies that politicians campaigned on since the 1920s.

He is racist because of the Mexican border.

You really going to argue that drugs,guns,human trafficking,sex workers,people being deported 5 times and murdering and raping people are exemplary potential future US citizens?

I bet the woman that was drug across the border to service 20 guys a day 7 days a week, is wondering why so many Americans approve and support those actions and do nothing to help her while acting like they actually care.

You guys complain about my long posts,no different then when he gets up there and makes a 2 minute statement,he is assuming that people are intelligent enough to filter out what applies and what does not.

I do long posts because you have to explain every word so people do not try and twist it into something it is not,must be why people attack spelling and sentence structure.Because it has been explained and there is no other way to twist it.

Fight for your country

I guess if one is a party of continue violence,fight for your country could be construed to mean physically fight for your country,like physically burn cities down in order to prove a point.

But if you are a party of non violence then Fight for your country would mean going to the polls and vote the miscreants out.

If Trump had called for an insurrection,and all 80 million supporters took him literally,you can bet there would have been a real one.

Not one that was created in the minds of twisted words.

Enough of the fake outrage,if you guys were that serious about spoken words,you would have the same outrage against the spoken words of your party members.

Who thinks it is cool to whip up anger in the crowd by yelling impeach the MFR,she did not say,let’s go to the polls and vote him out.

That is the problem when politicians operate on emotions and acting like a woman scorned,verses clear thinking for solutions that actually help their constituents.

But then again that is why we see the cities in the condition they are in,spur of the moment pandering with no real solutions.

Or in plain English,all mouth and no action.

Baseless claims of election fraud

I have been posting numerous examples of proven election fraud that has occurred,there are many more still under investigation,why are you guys so scared of being caught cheating?

If you were that confident that you won fair and square then you would have had zero issues opening up the books.

I have even posted examples of city mayors that served several terms based solely on election fraud before they were caught,to bad the city they represented suffered the consequences.

It did not matter if there was election fraud or not,in order to keep the country from being torn apart even more then it already was,in the best interest of the country and to make it look like democracy works,decisions were made in the best interest of the country as a whole.

So as time goes on you will see the proof of the fraud,but they will continually be undermined and underreported with other distractions.

But it is not going to go away.

You guys are like a scene out of the game of thrones,where people are made to do the walk of shame for repentance,or thinking you are the modern day Spanish Inquisition,guess what,when you grow up people say things that you may not like or agree with,that’s life.

With Trump out of office,a lot of people are going to become irrelevant without a whipping post,they need a whipping post to remain relevant,who do you think is next ?

People think that because they opposed Trump in the past that have gained immunity,it’s like putting rats in a box,they will turn on each other for survival.

You guys supported Antifa burning cities because you thought they were fighting for your cause,notice how quick they turned on you,you allowed yourself to be manipulated by them,they fed off of your own anger,they still are going to want to eat,you really think that you will not become their next meal?
    Last edited by Richard; February-12-21 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Where have you've been. He has a history of inciting violence.......https://www.vox.com/21506029/trump-v...st-hate-speech

Also, how many hours went by before he made a half-assed recorded statement during the attack on the capitol? "we love you, go home now" LMAO.
    Again I say open that door homer and there will be a comprehensive draining of the swamp!

^ 'Comprehensive' LOL! Well someone's going to end up jettisoned as a 'Wait a minute - I did as I was told!' surprise when all is done -- should things not bow as expected. I doubt they will.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-12-21 at 02:19 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9