Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Yep, probably not. In the mean time I do need a wrench and some led bulbs...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yep, probably not. In the mean time I do need a wrench and some led bulbs...

https://www.dtemarketplace.com/collections/lighting

First thing I did; they are activists related to BLM, but it's not from them. It's from someone not very bright. Why would anyone tout that they are part of a child trafficking ring? It's a poor attempt by someone who dislikes [[putting it mildly) so-called "lefites" and their causes.
    Anyway, it has happened to more than me, as I found out this afternoon and the police want me to make a report tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I don't know how, I'm just saying "maybe" . It looks very amateurish, and poorly put together. It could also be some kind of money extraction scam. Have you tried Googling any of the names at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    ... and the police want me to make a report tomorrow.
    Whoah! I wasn't expecting that. Please keep us informed of any developments.

First thing I did; they are activists related to BLM, but it's not from them. It's from someone not very bright. Why would anyone tout that they are part of a child trafficking ring? It's a poor attempt by someone who dislikes [[putting it mildly) so-called "lefites" and their causes.
    Anyway, it has happened to more than me, as I found out this afternoon and the police want me to make a report tomorrow.

I agree. Sounds like someone looked up BLM members, and is trying to disparage BLM, or make a poorly conceived joke. Yes, please do keep everyone in the loop. If other people in your neighborhood got this letter, I bet it is someone local.

Great selection. Low price. Thank yah!

Ok, would someone explain Lowe's rationale behind this move? I can't buy 3' of rope because I might make a racist noose out of it, but I can buy a bag of rope, and make 10 of them?
    Lowes is a vendor stocked store,if you want to sell your product there,you are responsible for keeping the shelves stocked and providing the personal to handle it.

This is more like it would take an extra employee to manually cut stock,the vendor would have to pay Lowe’s extra to have that employee available.

Its probably more of a cost cutting measure on the vendors part,just buy bulk from China.

Now the trauma of driving through a neighborhood and seeing all of the pull ropes hanging from the garage doors is a different story all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Lowes is a vendor stocked store,if you want to sell your product there,you are responsible for keeping the shelves stocked and providing the personal to handle it.

This is more like it would take an extra employee to manually cut stock,the vendor would have to pay Lowe’s extra to have that employee available.

Its probably more of a cost cutting measure on the vendors part,just buy bulk from China.

Now the trauma of driving through a neighborhood and seeing all of the pull ropes hanging from the garage doors is a different story all together.

And you're probably right on all accounts. Someone at the meeting said "hey, let's get on the bandwagon and make this about racism!".

Yea,the one that amuses me is the claim that the police force was established for the rounding up of slaves.

There has been some form of a police force long before slavery in America.

The sheriff of Nottingham was not established to round up slaves.

Ah yes, police and attorneys: Everyone hates 'em until they need one!

Yet we need strong policy/ reforms removing rogue, corrupt police. Cancelling the system that allowed practiced and repeated police misconduct by specific officers de rigueur! Yet we need police and law enforcement services, just as we need locks on doors, personal items secured, checks verified before cashed, banks with vaults, etc.

Who's thinking we've reached or even aiming for some plateau of peace and good fellow feeling where the service of policing is no long needed? If anything we're entering an increase in lawlessness and brutality as man devolves, having cast off more of the lofty 'moral' restraint so restraining!

Ask the majority of most citizens in most major cities if we need the police? The answer is a resounding YES! But no one IS asking. So the low-resolution, simplistic 'Fu%K The Police' canard goes forth.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-31-20 at 07:26 AM.

The question is,why are so few pandering to the so few?

Its probably less then 3% of the population running around like banshees burning the cities but yet the local leaders are fluffing them up,they proably do not even vote in the first place.

Its like telling the normal people screw you,I bet all of these so called leaders will be dumbfounded when it comes election time,and they end up sitting on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The question is,why are so few pandering to the so few?

Its probably less then 3% of the population running around like banshees burning the cities but yet the local leaders are fluffing them up,they proably do not even vote in the first place.

Its like telling the normal people screw you,I bet all of these so called leaders will be dumbfounded when it comes election time,and they end up sitting on the sidelines.

Americans in general are being dummied-down. A lot of it is the media's fault, because they make little effort to present actual facts and whole stories, and cater to what generates the most "clicks". The second part is Americans themselves don't bother to search out facts, but do as they are told by the media. [[both television and now the internet) Check this out:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ignorance...033703106.html

^ if I were them,I would find the biggest confederate flag I could find and fly it alongside the other one so they could tell the difference,chalk it up to educating the public.

Anybody in America can fly any flag they want,the stars n stripes has to be flown above the others.

^^^^
    The owners don't seem as angry as you guys do:
    The owners said they were getting a lot of angry calls and emails over the flag.They decided to take it down because it was hurting their business.
    Kjersten Offbecker, the bed & breakfast owner said, “When we did our photography over, I said ‘we need to take it down,’ which he was opposed to, he was like ‘people should know the difference’ and I was like ‘they should, but they don’t.’ [[butted to) But the damage was done, I came down, I was like ‘I’m done, I’m tired of people mistaking us for this.”The owners are trying to figure out how they can honor their Norwegian heritage without upsetting the residents.

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2020/07...bed-breakfast/

^ not angry,more so tired of seeing a free country bowing to the ilk of the few.

The problem is nobody takes a stand and just allows themselves to be pushovers.

Not everybody.

There is a coffee shop called ... Conservative Perks ...

It even has a mock-up of the Oval Office with Trump sitting there,it stays pretty busy,while the Starbucks down the street looks almost deserted.

This all is a remake of The Night Of Broken Glass with little nazis running around terrorizing businesses.

Instead of a yellow star now if you put a BLM paper on your building it will not be destroyed everything else is fair game.

Why should one group of people not be allowed to honor their heritage in a nation of immigrants,because it offends somebody.

17 year olds stormed the beaches in order to protect something that a 17 year old today wants to burn to the ground.

Shows a massive difference in character.
    Last edited by Richard; July-31-20 at 04:13 PM.

Black driver demands white BLM protesters stop blocking road so he can go to work...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-Austin.html

DHS Head Admits Trump's Been Spying on Journalists
    "The Department of Homeland Security has compiled “intelligence reports” about the work of American journalists covering protests in Portland, Ore., in what current and former officials called an alarming use of a government system meant to share information about suspected terrorists and violent actors.

Over the past week, the department’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis has disseminated three Open Source Intelligence Reports to federal law enforcement agencies and others, summarizing tweets written by two journalists — a reporter for the New York Times and the editor in chief of the blog Lawfare — and noting they had published leaked, unclassified documents about DHS operations in Portland. The intelligence reports, obtained by The Washington Post, include written descriptions and images of the tweets and the number of times they had been liked or retweeted by others.

After The Post published a story online Thursday evening detailing the department’s practices, the acting homeland security secretary, Chad Wolf, ordered the intelligence office to stop collecting information on journalists and announced an investigation into the matter."

Must be the Obama carry overs.

critics have described as the Obama administration’s “war on journalism” appears to have been taken to another level in recent months with a federal SWAT raid on a reporter’s home, which resulted in the seizure of her private notes and the likely unmasking of whistleblowers within government. Following revelations about lawless spying on reporters and even charges against a journalist of being a "conspirator" by the Justice Department, the explosive story about the raid unveiled last week is causing a fresh wave of outrage — and deep concern. A lawsuit is already in the pipeline to fight back against the latest attacks on rights guaranteed to everyone under the First and Fourth Amendments

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/16819-obama-war-on-journalism-feds-raid-reporter-seize-notes

Funny how Pelosi and Shumer went to the wall in order to protect whistleblowers,but yet had zero problems using every government agency and tactics to get them under Obama’s admin.

The Obama administration, which has a chilling zeal for investigating leaks and prosecuting leakers, has failed to offer a credible justification for secretly combing through the phone records of reporters and editors at The Associated Press in what looks like a fishing expedition for sources and an effort to frighten off whistle-blowers.
    On Friday, Justice Department officials revealed that they had been going through The A.P.’s records for months. The dragnet covered work, home and cellphone records used by almost 100 people at one of the oldest and most reputable news organizations. James Cole, a deputy attorney general, offered no further explanation on Tuesday, saying only that it was part of a “criminal investigation involving highly classified material” from early 2012.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/o...ted-press.html

I checked and could not find where Thom had an issue with Obama spying and useing the full force of the government to go after the media.

But then again everything Trump does is unprecedented.

SS agent talking about the illegal spying that went on under the Obama admin

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=580701175865365

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Black driver demands white BLM protesters stop blocking road so he can go to work...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-Austin.html
    I love this guy. He optimizes what everyone's been thinking. Woke up! Welcome to the real world.

The police came and took a report on my weird letter the other day, but don't think there is much that will come of it. There were at least 3 others sent out at the same time; someone in town apparently disapproves of the liberal mindset of some of us citizens. Too bad they can't just come out and say so

He took some heat for his stand, but I am sure he's pretty teflon! Being black's a 24 hour occupation -- whatever else is going on.

And sometimes the far-left goes too far on our eh, um 'behalf' [[ignoring our priorities and spinning out on their own).

The DM comments were a riot [[pardon the pun)!

I love this guy. He optimizes what everyone's been thinking. Woke up! Welcome to the real world.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-03-20 at 07:16 AM.

With all of the doxing, cancelling, de-platforming more aren't talking or they're choosing the stealth crazy manner to say what they otherwise will not. It's pretty deceptive and every smiling face's not sincere. But 'appearance' is crucial.

The shift in how people are conveying there real thoughts is applicable to the kooks and those who simply question and desire dialogue.

As a moderate indy I'm sometimes accused of being full RIGHT-WINGED for questioning the status quo and contradictions at the social political levels.

The police came and took a report on my weird letter the other day, but don't think there is much that will come of it. There were at least 3 others sent out at the same time; someone in town apparently disapproves of the liberal mindset of some of us citizens. Too bad they can't just come out and say so
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-03-20 at 08:09 AM.

BLM protesters troop through 'America's most racist town'

[[As usual with DM the photos tell a thousand stories!)

Did they say why they were even investigating it in the first place? I mean it's a bit annoying to get a letter like that, but I can't see how it would be considered a criminal act.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast