Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

W
    hy do you feel the need for more guns then, Richard? I don't know too many people in this country freaking out about their neighbors invading their space the way a lot of you do. You're afraid of your Government, your Police, your agencies of all sorts, hey, you're freaking out about everything, left and right. Have fun. Canada keeps on being the best place to live, bar none.

O
    nly thing going to keep Boeing alive is more National debt, the highest and fastest growing, and plenty of cities and states are way past solvency.

Boeing is the biggest industrial exporter by far, and the only other option will be to build more military aircraft, which is probably going to happen so you can fuck around with other nations like you have been doing relentlessly for 150 years.
    Last edited by canuck; July-09-20 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post

W
    hy do you feel the need for more guns then, Richard? I don't know too many people in this country freaking out about their neighbors invading their space the way a lot of you do. You're afraid of your Government, your Police, your agencies of all sorts, hey, you're freaking out about everything, left and right. Have fun. Canada keeps on being the best place to live, bar none.
    So why did the U.N. deny Canada a seat on the security council?

One of the reasons for DENIAL is because you guys provide billions of dollars of weapons to conflict zones,you guys put weapons in the hands of warlords that send 12 year old kids into the killing zone.

Sure Canada may be the best place to live in your mind but that’s because you keep the bloodshed outside of your country.

Canada did not get the seat because it is the best place to live.

Canada does the exact same thing the United States does.

Reasons for denial

Shows favor to Israel
    Involved in foreign conflicts
    Failure to address climate change
    Provides weapons to conflict zones
    Supports intervention to implement regime change across the globe.

So who else is on the UN Security Council that has a seat China,The United States etc.

Guess what.

We do the exact same things that the UN used as an excuse in order to deny Canada a seat.

They denied you guys a seat for one real reason and one reason only.

You are a bunch of hypocrites.

You act like you are this star country that can do no wrong and does no wrong,while the whole time you are neck deep in the crap just like every other country in the world.

Nothing wrong with that aspect because that is the way it is,you guys just try and be slick in front of the rest of the world and think everybody else is stupid and cannot see the hypocrisy.

Nobody really gives a crap if some 12 year old in Africa is walking around with a AK47 wiping out villages of women and children,what they care about is if some other country that is supplying that kid with the weapon is acting all high and mighty like they have some higher moral ground,when they do not.

^^ Wow Richard... one of the most creative uses of a Slippery Slope logic falacy I have ever seen... Canada's loss of a Security Council seat and everything bad about that. Didn't know you held the U.N. in such high esteem....

Hi Richard...I see you're back. Let's not highjack this thread too

LOL! It really may be too late ... ... already ...

He alreddie haz
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Hi Richard...I see you're back. Let's not highjack this thread too

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    He alreddie haz
    Gotta give you guys somebody to complain about,otherwise you would be bored,I had a little window to lurk out of while I was in jail and I noticed you used the word “ain’t” in a post.

It reminded me of a school teacher back in the day that used to say “ain’t ain’t a word,I guess she was wrong because apparently it is as long as it is spelled correctly

Good to see it was only me that “highjacked” the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    He alreddie haz

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Gotta give you guys somebody to complain about,otherwise you would be bored,I had a little window to lurk out of while I was in jail and I noticed you used the word “ain’t” in a post.

It reminded me of a school teacher back in the day that used to say “ain’t ain’t a word,I guess she was wrong because apparently it is as long as it is spelled correctly

Good to see it was only me that “highjacked” the thread.
    Just don't overstep your boundaries. You just might get thrown in the pokey again

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Just don't overstep your boundaries. You just might get thrown in the pokey again
    If I lived my life with boundaries,I would be washing dishes at restaurants instead of owning them,these days boundaries are subjective to change on a daily basis,but it is all in the wording

What did happen? I see he got the "b-word".

Or the C2-word. Cancel Culture..
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; August-18-20 at 12:43 PM.

This is the I word .... inappropriate.

This is the K word... Karma....

I was away [[here and there) and missed all the F word as in fun! ----

Lots of cute answers, but no real information. Ok. Sorry I asked.

I think the short answer is no one knows; he last posted on the 13th of August
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Lots of cute answers, but no real information. Ok. Sorry I asked.

This makes me the A word ... angry. Yeah, OK, he argued a lot and sometimes got personal, but I never saw anything that would justify it and my view of site management is a bit jaded as a result.

He's just another victim of Shark Week....Mother ######s !!

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    This makes me the A word ... angry. Yeah, OK, he argued a lot and sometimes got personal, but I never saw anything that would justify it and my view of site management is a bit jaded as a result.
    He was told repeatedly to keep the politics to the Non-Detroit Issues page... Admin has better things to do than always have to baby sit adults.

Richard doesn't get too personal in his disagreements, but Admin has worked very hard to keep his Discuss Detroit page as a civil and well read forum. He's been busy enough just wiping the newbie trolls off of the pages.

I was wondering if he got slapped for the "NWord" thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Richard doesn't get too personal in his disagreements, but Admin has worked very hard to keep his Discuss Detroit page as a civil and well read forum. He's been busy enough just wiping the newbie trolls off of the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    He was told repeatedly to keep the politics to the Non-Detroit Issues page... Admin has better things to do than always have to baby sit adults.
    That could be it. Thanks Gistok.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    He's just another victim of Shark Week....Mother ######s !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast