Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I was wondering if he got slapped for the "NWord" thread...
    Yikes. I guess I missed that one.

The rotation of agents could just be pretending to be on vacation to lend themselves credibility.
    Last edited by bust; August-18-20 at 07:02 PM.

If he has been banned, and he's a person, I admit the guilty pleasure of imagining him unsuccessfully trying to log in here over and over again all day long, day after day after day...

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    If he has been banned, and he's a person, I admit the guilty pleasure of imagining him unsuccessfully trying to log in here over and over again all day long, day after day after day...

Guilty pleasure, but a good one, like eating an extry piece o' choclit.

Last two post are completely inappropriate.

Not on this side of DYes; this is where civility went to die
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Last two post are completely inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    This makes me the A word ... angry. Yeah, OK, he argued a lot and sometimes got personal, but I never saw anything that would justify it and my view of site management is a bit jaded as a result.
    So you thoroughly read ALL of his posts and thus are in a position to definitively state that he did not violate any forum rules?

Uh-oh -- Perhaps this thread should die....

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    What did happen? I see he got the "b-word".
    B as in blocked,per admin 3 strikes then it becomes a permanent ban.

1st was for “inciting violence” after I posted a personal view of a course of action that should be levied against those creating voilence.

Kinda like when people post how child molesters should be handled.

The second and recent was for “personal attacks”

Nobody can find a post that I ever instigated that was a personal attack,if I am attacked personally I will respond in kind,no different in real life.

As you can see personal attacks are reserved for those that lean or follow a certain way.

Also as you can see the personal attacks against me have continued unabated even in my absence.

Which to me is a sign of lack of class or character.

I would prefer to chalk it up as those who are more aware of the algorithms of the mommy button and are using that to control the site in their own personal way.

Yes I will respond with a attack if attacked and in doing so it plays into,if I can dish it out I should be able to take it as an adult.

Some prefer to dish it out then push the mommy button which is pretty weak.

So with all of the creative minds making things up in response that were flat out wrong,I believe the cancel culture aspect pretty much hit it on the head.

As was also posted,admin does not have the time to babysit so my thinking is they only read the post that is reported without actually reading what it was responding to in context,and like I wrote others,are aware of that and appear to use that for their personal shenanigans.

I prefer that explanation verses the alternative,but at the rate things are going these days it would not be surprising.

My reason for joining this site originally was to get a pulse on the city for investment reasons,verses listening to all of the negativity that was rampant at that time,at this point it is just filler,weather I am here or not makes no difference one way or another.

No matter where we live we all are pretty much the same with the same basic wants in life,personally I like reading how others view different subjects even if they oppose me,even more so,because we will never find common ground without opposition.
    Last edited by Richard; August-20-20 at 07:24 AM.

Richard, you and I agree on very little, but I don't want you banned, because you don't take things too personally. Next time I reply to one of your posts... I'll make sure I take my daily BP med first...

Look at it this way, Richard, you've now joined the ranks of famous people that have gotten their own threads. Trump, Biden, Kilpatrick, Bashera, White Boy Rick, Matty Maroun, Illitches, Thom, and now Richard! I feel like one of our own has been "made".
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-20-20 at 08:22 AM.

In about 5 seconds AJ is gonna come in here and rip into Richard with a viscous name-calling rant because he misspelled whether.

Gonna cover my eyes until it's over,.. 5, 4, 3, 2..

^^^ To be honest all those words usually cloud things up and it can be a bit stormy to read them all.

Richard did not come up here to Detroit to take out a bump strip
    a couple of days after a group of Dads held a fundraiser for and
    installed one on a Detroit side street [[nor is Richard speeding down
    side streets up here), and Richard is not using drugs and sheltering
    at Woodward and Eight Mile, and Richard settles arguments by
    typing long misspelled screeds into Detroit Yes, rather than by
    using a gun.

Okay, so these are low bars by national measures. But post away
    Richard, as long as it is in the non-Detroit section.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    ...Trump, Biden, Kilpatrick, Bashera, White Boy Rick, Matty Maroun, Illitches, Thom, and now Richard!
    LOL - Double...... you left out Kid Rock though.........

Hah! Then I'll have to come in and put all ya'll in TIME-OUT -- and change the subject back to OT!
    Wait, that won't work. HE IS THE TOPIC......

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    In about 5 seconds AJ is gonna come in here and rip into Richard with a viscous name-calling rant because he misspelled whether...
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-20-20 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post

Yeah, with all the controversy surrounding his Norwegian flag, I thought I'd leave that one alone.

Richard here's some James Brown for you.

https://youtu.be/pw7ckl90qt0

Darn.
    We're back to his nonsense.
    And there are still some susceptible.
    Last edited by bust; August-20-20 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    DYes needs better famous people threads.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3