Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

This? But so far it does not say how many times shot.......

https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/artic...detroit-police

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/man...ief-craig-says

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Welp, the OP's post may not have aged well. Not sure how this is, but I'm getting word that an unarmed 19 year old male was shot 30 times near 6 Mile and San Juan by DPD.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-10-20 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Apparently, he was shooting at the officers.

So their response was appropiate.

If you shoot at officers you don't deserve a life. Pretty simple stuff

Witness claiming the person shot had his hands up or on his head when killed, but still no video from either side.

And this is why we wait for facts. Actively shooting at anyone is grounds for deadly force. Previously shooting at anyone, but surrendering and no longer an immediate threat is not. So, which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Witness claiming the person shot had his hands up or on his head when killed, but still no video from either side.
    WDIV suggested there may be video, but this hasn't been confirmed yet.

James Craig released the video during a press conference at 7:30 pm. The deceased clearly opened fire on the police.

Can we all say.... suicide by cop!

The video clearly shows the police were justified. Excellent job by Chief Craig to turn around the body cam footage around in hours and before nightfall. Hopefully everybody chills out.

Welp, the OP's post may not have aged well.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post

Ha, ha. Yeah,... that's why I never believe witnesses in the hood. I wanna see the video.

And of course the uncle has to come on and stir the race and violence pot by lying his head off. 'We ain't gonna take this no more' kinda stuff. Like what? We can't let police defend themselves when your mega looser hood-rat nephew starts opening fire on cops for no reason? Yeah, NO !

I wonder if the uncle can be arrested for trying to incite a riot?

Video shows the hood-rat draws a gun for no reason and starts shooting at the officer's from like 5' or less.

I hope he likes it REALLY REALLY warm.

GREAT reactions by the cop in the second body cam. He saved a cop getting injured or worse.
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-10-20 at 10:49 PM.

Welp, the OP's post may not have aged well. Not sure how this is, but I'm getting word that an unarmed 19 year old male was shot 30 times near 6 Mile and San Juan by DPD.
    It appears this post was already out of date.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4