Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Again, this topic really fell of the tracks early on. But to get back to the original thought of "Defunding the Police", if you defund my pension I may just go wacko. Fortunately for most of you, I'm 2000 miles away from the Motor City. [[Hey, just having fun! You guys have no humor any more!)

Quote Originally Posted by enio View Post
    It makes no sense to keep the Guantanamo jail open . It only houses about 40 prisoners. The cost per prisoner is outrageous. It is almost 13 million dollars per prisoner per year. If the US is going to keep these men locked up, they should be moved to a jail in this country.
    As long as the thread is off the rails,they cannot bring them on US soil because then their buddies would have a reason to follow them here.

The biggest thing is there are things that are done that you cannot do on US soil lawfully, people find it offensive if you hook 120 volts up to somebody’s nuts in order to extract information about the cell planning to launch a chemical attack on US soil.

The CIA has had clandestine sub bases sense the Cold War,some methods are illegal on US soil.

The people they are holding are not your average little terrorists looking to blow up buildings or suicidal mall bombers,these are the ones that actually plan and organize the followers and have a wealth of information that needs to be extracted by any means necessary.

That is why you do not see the level of attacks in the US as you do in other countries,its not like we are not their worst enemy.

It actually does in away revolve around police funding,they play a large part in preventing the attacks,but they do not tell everybody about it because it is best not to scare the masses,people like to feel safe.

If you compare terrorist attacks on US soil,including domestic terrorism,the numbers have not changed much sense 1970.

That is the way it works,people do nasty stuff in order to prevent others from doing nasty stuff to us,and as a result most of us get to sleep not in fear at night.

St Petersburg Fl has moved forward with using social workers for non violent calls,every LEO knows full well,they are non violent until they are and it all goes south in a matter of seconds.

I guess after a few of the social workers get hurt then it will change.

Where are they going to find all of these social workers at?

CPS already has an extremely high turnover rate and cannot find enough to even save children.

You know what is going to happen,social worker goes to the hood to settle a non violent call while bringing milk and honey,somebody is going to say F u you are not a cop you cannot tell me what to do,POW.

So then you have to arm the social workers so they can protect themselves,then give them a badge so they have some authority,then give them a real car other then a Prius and we are right back where we started from.

Everybody already knows that.

Ray,you know it is a new world out there,it is not about what you worked for,it’s about the collective,and you need to share your pension with others because they deserve it.

Did you see the video of the police captain in NYC being beaten on the head with a mop handle,the police cannot even defend themselves anymore without public outcry.
    Last edited by Richard; July-16-20 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Elderly woman choked and robbed by thief in New York City

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elderly-w...150739514.html
    Three men murdered on a fishing trip by a man described by authorities as "pure evil" and had 280 prior felony charges, along with his two associates.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...l4i-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Three men murdered on a fishing trip by a man described by authorities as "pure evil" and had 280 prior felony charges, along with his two associates.

Thank God social workers and therapists were hot on their trail.

^^^ TA-DA: maniacs, robbers, killers, rioters and maimers, etc seem to come in many variants don't they!

Duly noted.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-22-20 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post

everybody involved including the deceased had an arrest recorded a mile long,meth,burglary,robbery etc.

The shooter caught his first charge at age 12.

Apparently it was about selling a motor out of a truck.

It’s just the way it is out in the sticks,The sheriff is one that you do not mess around with,after a gun battle with a cop killer,they asked him why the suspect was shot 43 times,he said,they ran out of bullets or it would have been more.

This is what parents are teaching their kids

https://www.facebook.com/10117967163...94918154/?vh=e

Portland passed a law where the police can no longer use tear gas or pepper spray on violent protestors.

Looks like it is the kisses and hugs approach,I wonder how that will go over.
    Last edited by Richard; July-25-20 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    This is what parents are teaching their kids

https://www.facebook.com/10117967163...94918154/?vh=e
    I didn't see anyone that looked like a dad in that clip.

On first blush, it seems that mom is doing everything in her power to ensure her children wind up dead or in prison soon.

My heart aches for them. [[the children, not the mom.)

Ridiculous!

It does NOT make you a Trump or corrupt police advocate to apprehend that children ought not be involved in such things [[as captive audience), associated with vulgar words, etc.

Especially as such events can bow dangerous and violent at any moment.

VERY Irresponsible - yet justified by parents.

The world turned upside-down.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-25-20 at 01:48 PM.

^^^ A classic case of 'over-doing it' to make a point - to say the least!

The judges are busy.

A judge has put a temporary hold on Seattles city council ruling that removes the ability of the police department to use crowd control measures.

Another judge has blocked Portland’s attempts to stop the use of federal forces in the city.

By law attorney general Barr is required to protect federal property with force if necessary,the feds really have no choice in the matter.

Existing federal forces already in pretty much every city in the US.

FBI,DEA,US marshal service,DHS,INS,Border patrol,all of these federal agencies have always been in the cities and have always worked hand in hand with local law enforcement,so the cry of Trump do not send the feds in is BS,because they have always been there.

Defining “Defunding The Police” - SOME MORE NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

What a loon.

We all can just hope a guy like that never makes into a position of power anywhere. For sure not a teacher. Fries maybe.

Video blogger or whatever is fine,.. so long as he doesn't attempt any serious topics. Movie reviews possibly? Celebrity gossip perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    What a loon....
    I "liked" it for only you.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-30-20 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

I hope he gets mugged and the shit kicked out of him. That's what it'll take for someone like him to become "woke". He's like all the others, b/s ideology until the riot comes to his neighborhood, then it's "maybe I should buy a gun". If you can't get a fry order straight, become a media evangelist.

^ ha,ever watch TYT,it’s like a whole click of,I do not have a clue.

I think every generation had their percentage of younger generation that was lost and picked up a cause,I was a long haired pot smoking hippie type but these guys act like they are so lost they need a map in order to figure out how to get out of bed in the morning.

You really have to wonder what all of these people that spend every minute obsessed with Trump,what are they going to do after his second term ends?

If they do not find a second cause,they will all of the sudden realize how irrelevant they really are.

All at the same time,either the sales of Valium will skyrocket or the mental institutions will be overwhelmed all at the same time.
    Last edited by Richard; July-31-20 at 06:04 AM.

Ironically, this represents but another form of supremacy - believing themselves EXEMPT from the attending lawlessness they advance. But as it's happening the mobs are turning on the very city leaders etc who thought they virtue-signaled an edge beyond the bedlam. How shocking!

I don't see why they don't see that coming. If anything we're entering increased lawlessness and brutality as man devolves, having cast off more of the lofty 'moral' restraint so restraining! This is just more soft-couch post-modern yah-dah applied to a blunt problem - that activates towards MORE violence and lawlessness. Useless you solve the core problems.

Innocents are the collateral damage [[mostly black people and women whom they so loudly champion) as so required. I thought only the right-wing did that?

Their own 'elitism' makes it easy to extol such: safely from keyboards, ala the standard media portals living in gated communities - the far outer-ring suburbs and high-rise apartments - for now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    ....He's like all the others, b/s ideology until the riot comes to his neighborhood, then it's "maybe I should buy a gun". If you can't get a fry order straight, become a media evangelist.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-01-20 at 11:58 AM.

And again; the shootings stats are off the charts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carjackin...152522539.html
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-31-20 at 03:18 PM.

This was 1/2 mile from my house.

A Florida man is in police custody after he went on a 40-minute shooting spree on a Tampa highway and city streets where he fired on at least 11 people, wounding two adults, and injuring a police officer when he shot into his squad vehicle.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...spree-72100571

I was talking to a detective acquaintance today,2 years left on his 30 and he is switching to desk duty and ride it out,he said 60% of the current cadet class walked away,I wanted to write him a ticket for a cracked windshield obstructing view on his city car,but figured against it.

Last edited by Richard; July-31-20 at 04:01 PM.

^^^ How were you going to do that? Are you a LEO?

As I mentioned many posts ago my father was a police reserve officer.

^ you did not see the woman that pulled an officer over for speeding in Miami.

“I pushed 80 to try to catch up with you and I was still, you know, eating your dust. You were leaving me behind and I was going 80 miles per hour. And, I just want to know what’s the emergency,” Castillo said.

“I don’t know how fast I was going, but I can tell you this. I’m on my way to work right now. I don’t believe I was speeding,” the officer replied.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/cit...r-for-speeding

You do not need to be a LEO.

Nah... I missed all of that. I've been away, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Nah... I missed all of that. I've been away, thanks.
    question is,would you chase down a LEO at speeds up to 80 mph in order to reprimand them for speeding?

Of course in some places that is the average speed.

^^^ NO. I would not.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast