Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

And, really, what does where I live have to do with what she said? I'm sure you are probably typing from your mother's basement, so I don't know why where I live matters to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    She says from the safety of her living room in her all white suburban neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And, really, what does where I live have to do with what she said? I'm sure you are probably typing from your mother's basement, so I don't know why where I live matters to you.

My Mother died 25 years ago, jcole, Thanx for bringing it up. I live in Detroit, own my own place, have my own income, and actually deal with issues I respond to. You, on the other hand, are an internet freedom fighter, that actually posted where you live.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-29-20 at 02:13 PM.

My Mother died 25 years ago, jcole, Thanx for bringing it up. I live in Detroit, own my own place, have my own income, and actually deal with issues I respond to. You, on the other hand, are an internet freedom fighter, that actually posted where you live.
    Yes, I know where I live and that I have posted it. What does that matter? Are you going to call Richard out for living in Florida? If not, why not? I at least live in the tricounty area, grew up in the city of Detroit and have lived in the area for every one of my 64 yrs. My father served the city of Detroit for 37 yrs as a Detroit Police officer through 3 riots and various other things, for good or ill. HE moved me out of the city as a teenager, or I would have stayed. Life had other ideas for me, but I never stopped loving Detroit. Now, according to Lowell's words, this site is about Detroit and surrounding environs, and this portion of the site is titled NON_DETROIT. I would judge that at least 50 percent of those commenting on these threads are not only NOT from the city of Detroit, but NOT from the state of Michigan or possibly from this country.
    Now, how else can I help you today?

So here's the deal as the case presents itself so far: Ms. Cooper evidenced in her swift, rash behaviors clearly has 'issues' influenced by race.

Her very own precise words prove that - including her SO obvious physical exaggerations on top of the false content presented. She would do great in 'method acting'!

Considering the media coverage over recent years, I doubt she was un-aware how police contact generated from such accusations can end: badly.

Eh, hmm, she seemed fully affirmed that 'white lies still matter'.

Chris Cooper was also aware and was smart enough for both of them to record behaviors. Just in case LEO's arrived!

She did seem new to the scene of dog etiquette [[and dog handling as well) for that part of the park. But more to point she thought she was dealing with a fool:

Christopher Cooper, highly educated [[not fitting her narrative), knew to remain in control and calm [[he'd experienced prejudice from being a black bird-watcher). Even as she stepped into his space he remained reserved.

Which really set her off - to the point she forgot she was neck-dragging the dog along for the drama!

I don't look at everything thru the lens of race/ 24-7, NOPE. But I've had a few nasty turns thru the racism turnstile. So I'LL NOT deny the reality of racism when it is evident.

I know what is is like for people to set you up with a taunt, then WATCH/ WAIT for your reaction so as to justify their next action and create certain outcomes.

Good job Mr. Cooper in not going 'there'. I have advised such a response to young people I've mentored. Never do what is expected. Especially from a bigot!

I'm not sure there's going to be a huge wagon-train to circle her in this. The animal rights folks are done, the ME TOO advocates are REALLY done.

Most black people aren't hysterically shocked. We already know the history of false accusations against black men going back for generations [[Susan Smith, Emmet Till etc).

C. Cooper has accepted her apology; he does not seem to want blood. He works in media already and may be called up to tell his story... but the other groups along the intersectional lines may be less forgiving...

Everyone feels you owe them a certain standard of behaviors so as to not discredit their cause. That's alot of weight she forgot about while throwing around her own weight... We'll have to see how that bows....

For sure the NYPD would really like to see her go far, FAR away.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-30-20 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    So here's the deal as the case presents itself so far: Ms. Cooper evidenced in her swift, rash behaviors clearly has 'issues' influenced by race.

Her very own precise words prove that - including her SO obvious physical exaggerations on top of the false content presented. She would do great in 'method acting'!

Considering the media coverage over recent years, I doubt she was un-aware how police contact generated from such accusations can end: badly. She seemed fully affirmed that 'white lies still matter'.

Chris Cooper was also aware and was smart enough for both of them to record behaviors. Just in case LEO's arrived.

She did seem new to the scene of dog walking etiquette [[and dog handling as well) for that part of the park. But more to point she thought she was dealing with a the a fool:

Christopher Cooper, highly educated [[not fitting her narrative), knew to stay calm, even when as she stepped into face he remained reserved. Which really set her off - to the point she forgot she was neck-dragging the dog along for the drama!

I do not look at everything thru the lens of race/ 24-7, but I have had a few nasty turns thru the racism turnstile. So I WILL NOT deny the reality of racism when it is evident before me.

I know what is is like for people to set you up with a taunt, then WAIT for your reaction so as to justify their next action and outcomes.

Good job Mr. Cooper in not going 'there'. I have advised such a response as he gave. Never do what is expected. Especially from a bigot!

I'm not sure there's going to be a huge wagon-train to circle her in this. The animal rights folks are done, the ME TOO advocates are REALLY done.

Most black people aren't hysterically shocked re. that, as we already know the history of false accusations against black men going back for generations [[Susan Smith, Emmet Till etc).

C. Cooper has accepted her apology, he does not seem to want blood, he works in media already and may be called up to tell his story... https://abcnews.go.com/US/christian-...ry?id=70926679 but the other groups along the perceive intersectional scene may be less forgiving...

Everyone feels you owe them a certain standard of behaviors so as to not discredit their cause. That's alot of weight she forgot about while throwing around her own weight... We'll have to see how that bows....

For sure the NYPD would really like to see her go far, FAR away.

I too have been on the other side of the racial fence. There's a lot of misconception about the people on the opposite side by by both parties. [[actually by ALL parties concerned) Now when I'm subjected to bigotry because of my skin color, I just walk away and think "what a jerk". I don't start thinking it's because of their skin color. Some white women overreact to black males. I don't know if it's the media hype or what. Just like some black women are fearful of white males. [[too many Southern movies?) Kudos to Mr. Cooper for taking the high ground. Ms. Cooper? She's a jerk. The cops should have have written her a ticket for having her dog unleashed. The media? Mountain out of a mole hill. At least antifa didn't show up and burn the park down.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-29-20 at 04:33 PM.

JCole can and does defend herself quite adequately. But to be clear, you picked a fight, like the name-calling bully you are; without actually saying anything constructive.

You got told; and now you're all whiny and defensive like the 4 year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    JCole can and does defend herself quite adequately. But to be clear, you picked a fight, like the name-calling bully you are; without actually saying anything constructive.

You got told; and now you're all whiny and defensive like the 4 year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

To be clear, again, it's none of your damn business, is it? Like I posted, my Mom died a while back and I'm not looking for another. Go find out why your wonderful Canadian medical professional infected 150 people with Coronavirus, eh?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-29-20 at 09:37 PM.

To be clear, again, it's none of your damn business, is it? Like I posted, my Mom died a while back and I'm not looking for another. Go find out why your wonderful Canadian medical professional infected 150 people with Coronavirus, eh?
    Again with the childishness and the Canada bashing.

Its really a shame your parents didn't raise a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    Again with the childishness and the Canada bashing.

Its really a shame your parents didn't raise a better person.

Again with the pompous chastising, too bad you didn't have parents to raise you, eh?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-30-20 at 07:58 AM.