Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1873

Meanwhile our borders remain wide open [including and during the mutation phase[s] of a pandemic - as we're informed], with people teaming across N-95 level masked, vaxxed, and double-vaxxed. No doubt......

No risk factors there [the experts say]. Check that particular PC box.

As I've said our response to and handling of COVID in the US is incredibly inconsistent at best, blatantly hypocritical at worst!

I mask in some indoor settings, and I'm vaccinated etc. [lest my comment be negated simply due to lack of base compliance].

But, I fully OVER-STAND why some looking at ALL OF THIS have thrown up their hands re. the pick-and-choose handling and control here relative to COVID........

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    "They've" been saying a lot of things.... Yet the very "Experts" advising you, appear publicly, without any protection. I can't help but wonder what all those injections are doing to one's system?
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-28-21 at 08:14 AM.

"... I can't help but wonder what all those injections are doing to one's system?
    Well, right now, they seem to be protecting mine, and at this point, that is my primary interest.

"Expert says..."
    No Richard is the expert on everything.

But you think I'm an expert? Maybe the vaccine has more side effects than people thought?
    Last edited by Gistok; November-28-21 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post

But you think I'm an expert? Maybe the vaccine has more side effects than people thought?

Another slur! How many does that make for you today? If you bothered to actually read the article you posted the link to, "Expers says" is the opening line.

Another slur! How many does that make for you today? If you bothered to actually read the article you posted the link to, "Expers says" is the opening line.
    OK... I apologize... sorry... Oladub and Richard's back and forth... got me flustered... I know 2 anti-vaxxer acquaintances who died of Covid this past week. And it's hard to feel sadness, when I feel anger over it... 11 grandkids no longer have their grandmothers.
    Last edited by Gistok; November-28-21 at 12:46 PM.

You are sending conflicting messages there buddy,you have gone out of your way several times to make it clear that you do not read my posts but yet you post that I keep repeating myself.

Which is it?

I am not an expert at anything but because of the internet I have excess to a wealth of information.

I also keep an open mind and not try and remain biased and only read or listen to what I want to hear.

If the experts only focus on shooting thier way out of this virus with the shot as the only solution,when it is clear it is not working,are they truly fulfilling their duty?

The government has made public health mistakes from the start,those mistakes had consequences,and instead of owning up to those mistakes they double down on condemning everybody that chooses not to get on the merry go round.

You are defending your choices,which is fine,but when those choices,as we see are subject to change from day to day,how do you justify condemning those who do not agree with your choices?

look at the bright side,when AI kicks in another 20 years or so there will be no more experts,collage education or even a need for smart people anymore,it will all be decided for you.

There has never been a time in history when everybody agreed on everything,outside of dictatorships,so why the push to make everybody agree under threat of public banishment for not complying.

It’s not the virus that bothers me,it’s the mentality behind it.

Want to really find out what is behind the shots? Ask the pharmaceutical companies to drop their immunity clause.

They have absolutely zero accountability if they find out later it was detrimental,and even though they know full well that it attacks a woman’s reproductive system they brush it off and try to force on little girls,weather it is true or not,if there is enough evidence to support the question it should he investigated.

Not doubled down on.

Forget the abortion debate,we just went straight to the chase and told millions of girls,we made the decision for them and have taken their reproductive rights because we feel it is in the interests of public health.

Whos interests are we really looking out for and what is the end game?
    Last edited by Richard; November-28-21 at 01:03 PM.

OK... I apologize... sorry... Oladub and Richard's back and forth... got me flustered... I know 2 anti-vaxxer acquaintances who died of Covid this past week. And it's hard to feel sadness, when I feel anger over it... 11 grandkids no longer have their grandmothers.
    Yea,enough of the drama queen stuff,both of my parents are dead and that left their grandkids with out grandmothers.

When I was young,my grandmother died leaving me without a grandmother,I will die while leaving my grandkids without a grandfather,it is how it works,people die.

Did somebody forget to tell you about that whole cycle of life thing?

I think the movie Lion King may be an educational tool for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I think the movie Lion King may be an educational tool for you.
    No actually, people having to suffer thru all of your posts... Les Misérables would be more appropriate.

Did my apology to Honky Tonk bother you? That's nice.
    Last edited by Gistok; November-28-21 at 02:04 PM.

Accepted. How about a big DY hug? I'll wear my mask and show you my up to date vax card.

No actually, people having to suffer thru all of your posts... Les Misérables would be more appropriate.

Did my apology to Honky Tonk bother you? That's nice.
    You do realize you have just provided an inspiration to me,all I need to do is call J&J and have them deliver a Richard shot that would ease your suffering from reading my posts that you do not read.

Then they could mandate everybody to take it along with monthly follow up booster shots or be banned from society.

You could be talking to a future overnight billionaire,heck I could even afford to have my people post for me,a whole crew devoted to proper sentence structure and spelling,just to make you happy.

Dont worry though,I will not forget the little people,you can use my private jet to do your grocery shopping,I will not force you to wear a mask or have proof of vaccination,because I will remain a nice guy not spoiled by billions raining down on me.

Heck I could even hire Bill Gates to come fix my computers.

Until then,I will be patiently waiting for you to provide the evidence that all the places that you were banned from going to,because they were deemed super spreader places,actually were in fact super spreading.

I am looking for your unbiased logic to take effect.
    Last edited by Richard; November-28-21 at 03:35 PM.

Accepted. How about a big DY hug? I'll wear my mask and show you my up to date vax card.
    Thanks Honky Tonk... lets bury the hatchet... and not into each other...

Whenever I see new posts on this thread... it's a reminder to take my BP med.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Meanwhile our borders remain wide open [including and during the mutation phase[s] of a pandemic - as we're informed], with people teaming across N-95 level masked, vaxxed, and double-vaxxed. No doubt......

No risk factors there [the experts say]. Check that particular PC box.

As I've said our response to and handling of COVID in the US is incredibly inconsistent at best, blatantly hypocritical at worst!

I mask in some indoor settings, and I'm vaccinated etc. [lest my comment be negated simply due to lack of base compliance].

But, I fully OVER-STAND why some looking at ALL OF THIS have thrown up their hands re. the pick-and-choose handling and control here relative to COVID........
    The open borders defy all logic. There's no explanation as to why this is allowed, other than that's what the president wants.

You mean it's what the airlines want; as well as the segment of the population that are anti-mask, anti-vax and think everything is "back to normal".
    Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    The open borders defy all logic. There's no explanation as to why this is allowed, other than that's what the president wants.

Hmmm.... just read that the Omicron Variant may be milder and less deadly than the Delta Variant. Let's hope so...

Doctor Who Saw Omicron Early Says Symptoms Different to Delta [[msn.com)

Exactly. This is Biden's call: impacting the whole country potentially as those surging our borders migrate, and are transported to various states. I've family in the southern states. They see it.

Our open borders during this time IS illogical. I have family - recent immigrants [having gone thru the legal immigration processe[s] shaking their heads in disbelief of what is being allowed here!? From their perspective, beyond the obligatory politics and media criticism-blocking, this policy is an obviously allowed risk born of special 'interests' rather than safety.

I've a friend in Ghana, W. Africa, long-term, looking at what's going on here wonders how long we'll play this game-of-chance. You see it more clearly, sans the media-politic-markers set forth here in the states when you're abroad.

Biden supporters, including some Detoiter's [otherwise supportive of this admin] I talk to and read are less willing and able to block criticism upon the POTUS for opening our borders - at this time! There's NO justifiable reason.

No one can convince me this current open borders policy equals zero risk re. the spread of COVID.

Especially the way the media rail on about how vigilant we must be in preventing the infection. Yet our southern borders remains open?

Impudent, full-on, contradictions allowed, and affirmed. Eyes wide shut!

Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-21 at 08:53 PM.

Hopeful. I'm reading this too G. Mostly everyone I work with is vaxxed and we mask inside. I'd think this virus would start to be less lethal over time. Too late for those who succumbed - sadly. I've a friend 'a long hauler' as they call it - having had COVID still suffering with fatigue.

The POTUS is suppose to speak on the subject of this today I understand. I hope there are not more politically-based Trojan Horse items tossed in, relative to this new COVID-19 variant.

Especially as our souther borders are open, still, during a new mutation phase.

Hmmm.... just read that the Omicron Variant may be milder and less deadly than the Delta Variant. Let's hope so...

Doctor Who Saw Omicron Early Says Symptoms Different to Delta [[msn.com)
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-21 at 08:44 PM.

Then that must include the president of the united states.

Biden opened our southern borders [knowing full well an active pandemic was IN PROGRESS!].

My detailed post #1251 explains what softtailrider was referring to [our open southern border COVID exposure].

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    You mean it's what the airlines want; as well as the segment of the population that are anti-mask, anti-vax and think everything is "back to normal".
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-21 at 08:46 PM.

Here is only one of the many photos of him shopping,in a store that has a sign clearly posted “masks required “ while maskless.

If my hero does not feel the need to wear a mask in public,why should I?

https://headlinewealth.com/biden-cau...hile-shopping/

Google 'viruses tend to become less potent'. There is an array of articles suggesting that, on average, killer viruses evolve to be less pathogenic. As one article put it, "A central dogma of virology is viruses tend to become less deadly over time. Viruses want to use you, not kill you."

That isn't a guarantee. Viruses can mutate to become more deadly. In some years, the flu is deadlier than normal. If the Omnicon variety is more transmittable and less deadly, it might displace the Delta strain.

No one has done more for open borders since corrupt Chinese border officials took bribes to open the gates of the Great China wall to Mongols than Joe Biden. At least the Mongols weren't let in during a world wide pandemic.

Edited to add 11/30 - Moderna's CEO "predicted that existing vaccines will be much less effective at tackling Omicron than earlier strains of coronavirus and warned it would take months before pharmaceutical companies could manufacture new variant-specific jabs at scale".
    Last edited by oladub; November-30-21 at 02:38 PM.

Here is only one of the many photos of him shopping,in a store that has a sign clearly posted “masks required “ while maskless.

He's vaccinated along with the booster. Pretty sure he has the store to himself along with secret service who are also vaccinated. I wonder what the sign below says. Maybe "unless fully vaccinated? Grasping at straws again.

https://www.bostonherald.com/wp-cont...2452.jpg?w=882

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    He's vaccinated along with the booster. Pretty sure he has the store to himself along with secret service who are also vaccinated. I wonder what the sign below says. Maybe "unless fully vaccinated? Grasping at straws again.

https://www.bostonherald.com/wp-cont...2452.jpg?w=882
    You are grasping at straws by saying the sign underneath reads “unless fully vaccinated” , stop justifying hypocrisy.

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden flouted Washington, DC’s indoor mask mandate Saturday night when they were filmed walking maskless through a high-end Italian restaurant — with critics quickly blasting the first couple as “hypocrites.”
    The Bidens were caught on camera leaving Fiola Mare in Georgetown with their masked-up Secret Service agents in tow, according to videos posted on social media.

Wearing masks inside is mandatory in DC after Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser reinstated an indoor mask mandate in July when the Delta variant of the coronavirus started to surge.

Per CDC guidance and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser’s executive order, all individuals over age 2 are required to wear a mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be always worn while in our restaurants, except while eating and drinking. Thank you for understanding,” the restaurant says on its website.
    Establishments that fail to enforce the mask mandate potentially can be fined under Bowser’s executive order.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/18/maskle...-mask-mandate/

Restaurant had a clear mask mandate vaccinated or not.
    The district has a clear mask mandate vaccinated or not,but both him and his wife violated both mandates and like every other business that has been fined,that one should also be as a documented direct violation.

He works for me,what gives him the right to say I cannot retain a job because he places mandates,that he himself feels that he is above everybody else and does not have to follow the same demands that he puts on others.

That is not the way it works and precisely why there is so much pushback against mandates and the shots.

That date was October 18 2021.

Why does he require the SS to be masked but not himself .

Basic leadership skills 101 - Lead by example.

President of the United States a governor of a state a mayor of a city,it does not matter, they are not exempt from the mandates or laws that they impose on others.

Mayor Bowser also sent an investigator on Wednesday to find out whether President Trump violated D.C. masking regulations during a fundraiser at the Trump International Hotel, but the investigator found no violations.

The mayor had zero problems using tax payer money to investigate a previous President for violating a mask regulation but now allows an existing President to do the exact same thing with impunity.

The quote was - Nobody is above the law.

But clearly there are some who have the power to pick and choose what laws they wish to uphold and who they want to exempt from the laws that every other citizen is required to follow or face consequences.

It’s messaging and the reason we are where we are at today with the virus and the unchecked violence rampant across our cities.

This mayor has a duty to investigate the violation just as she has investigated and fined some over 100,000 for violating mask mandates.

Otherwise she needs to be also held accountable.

This is why you get mayors that rob loot and destroy cities,because they always have people behind them justifying their action.
    Last edited by Richard; November-30-21 at 01:49 AM.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...mandating-them

In this link, if it works, check out 0.02. There, Pres. Biden is seen holding
    a milk shake. He's lowered the mask - which is still on, just not over
    his face - in order to drink it. Everyone around him except for a baby
    is wearing a mask. He is moving through the crowd. He apparently
    wears his mask as a rule but makes exceptions for beverages
    sometimes.

He feels the need to mostly wear a mask; "his people" - those
    around him in the video except for the baby feel the need to
    mostly wear a mask in public. If you feel the same way, please
    clarify that. Otherwise it seems that you are taking some license
    to NEVER wear a mask in public from Biden's lowering a mask
    for a few moments in order to sip a beverage.

Richard - The mask mandate in D.C. was lifted 11/22. The photo's posted in the conservative New York Post "tabloid" shows a mask in hand either coming or going from the restaurant. Also, that Trump fundraiser was in July 2020. There was a mandate in place at that time.

^ in 2:08 a female exits without also wearing a mask.

He was not lowering his mask momentarily to drink,it was lowered until he exited.

In the next restaurant case the requirement usually is a mask is required to enter and until seated eating,that clearly did not happen.

If we are basing it on the ability to mostly wear a mask or it’s okay not to wear one if everybody else is mostly masked up,then we should not be seeing the issues like we are seeing with the airlines,mask mandates do not allow for mostly wearing them in public,as the people and businesses that have been fined across the country can attest.

Kinda like if I owned a factory and told the workers that they cannot smoke in the building,while I walk around smoking.

It does not matter,they are basing it on we are supposed to come together as a country and mask up,but yet we have seen countless times throughout the whole thing,those in power seem to be exempt from the mandates that they impose.

That is not coming together as a country,that is I am your boss,I make the rules and demand you follow them or suffer the consequences,I do not need to follow them.

It’s bad optics.

Kinda like the new variant,it did not just appear in African nations and reports from there say it is mild,but yet the world is thrown in a tizzy once again markets crash because of anticipated adverse reactions,not based on what is actually happening,but based on how they think the public will react.

Socializing in an upscale Nantucket shop while not wearing a
    mask while sipping a milkshake in the middle of a pandemic
    was more than just bad optics.

Pres. Biden, vaccinated though he may have been, in theory
    could spread delta variant to all of the other shoppers who
    temporarily were not wearing their masks because they were
    also sipping milkshakes. A vaccinated person can still spread
    delta variant quite effectively. But, perhaps he and his staffers
    are still regularly tested for COVID-19, and if that's the case,
    he might feel more relaxed about not wearing a mask all the time,
    since he himself presumably tested negative every day for the last month.

Michigan, right now: 55% vaccinated, 15.31% test positivity

Florida, right now: 63% vaccinated, 1.63% test positivity.

Massachusetts, right now, with Nantucket, where that upscale
    shop is located, being quite representative:

72% vaccinated, 2.71% test positivity.

That information is from the Johns Hopkins Covid Home
    webpage.

With high affluency, a high level of vaccination, and a
    low to moderate test positivity, and with most of those
    who were not drinking milkshakes wearing their masks,
    it seems that people were not too concerned about
    transmitting the delta variant at that time and place.

The better practice that reduces transmission is to wear
    a mask in public. Pres. Biden nods to that practice rather
    than outright rejecting it.

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 61 ... LastLast