Dear dYES members,

We are in for a prolonged period of turmoil and uncertainty that has and will continue to disrupt all our lives. We all need to pull together.

To that end this thread has been created for sharing information that you think may be value to our community and others and to seek or offer help.

A couple of 'for instances'...

• A flood of government relief efforts state and federal will soon be upon us. Hear of something you think may be of value to the forum or how to get through the red tape? Perhaps listing of testing site, etc. Share it here.
  • Do you have questions? Ask them here. Questions like one I was recently asked via PM where I shop for groceries in the face of recent runs on stores.

Kindly keep the broader discussions of the course of the pandemic in the already established Corona Virus Crisis Discussion Thread. Posts may be moved from thread to thread separate and clarify the two discussions.

Please keep discussion of the politics of the Crisis in the Non-Detroit forum thread Coronavirus: Threat Beyond Politics As Viruses Don't Discriminate...

I hope you are doing as well as can be expected. Be strong. Go well and stay well.