Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Frankly, I think we American citizens have become a candy-assed bunch since WW II or so.

Go on, take your shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Frankly, I think we American citizens have become a candy-assed bunch since WW II or so.

Go on, take your shots.
    I agree Ray, if there is not an APP for it we can’t fix it

Go on, take your shots.
    I know one guy who got a cozy pension, moved to a sunny location and sits on his ass all day.
    Last edited by 401don; March-17-20 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    I know one guy who got a cozy pension, moved to a sunny location and sits on his ass all day.
    Yup, life is good. I stocked up today for the next two weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart man Ray. Cheers!

Good for you!!

Michigan is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Michigan is closed.

Future COVID-19 cases in the U.S.

April 150,000,

After April 13th 356,998

May 765,565,

June 1,756,098,

July 1,999,666,

August 2,109,675,

September 2,119,908,

October 2,169,078,

November 2,180,987,

December 2,265,432,

January of 2021, 2,456,987,

February 2,674,987,

March 3,198,777,

April 3,550,001

Vaccine approved by FDA millions of Americans are getting vaccinated. COVID-19 cases are going down fast.

In the meantime we be looking at more funerals this year than weddings.
    Last edited by Danny; March-26-20 at 06:27 PM.

The U.S. just passed China in COVID-19 cases 83,000 for us.

PLEASE STAY HOME AMERICANS!!! IT'S DEATH OUT THERE TODAY.

THE BIOLOGICAL FALLOUT CONTINUES.

It's time for grocery stores and big box thrifty marts to limit social distancing my allowing 10 to 15 customers into their stores.

It's time for grocery stores and big box thrifty marts to limit social distancing my allowing 10 to 15 customers into their stores.

I was at Home Depot today. That's what they were doing.

Cuing people up outside the lumber entrance. Perhaps 30 people total in the store at a time. Long cue [[distance-wise) to the register. 4-5 registers open,.. but only 3 people checking out,.. so no one near you.

I don't think I was ever within 10' of anyone else, except slipping past the cashier while holding my breath.

COVID-19 cases in Michigan has reached 1809 on Oct. 12 2020 and its up up up. It's time to shut down Michigan soon before its too late. Hospitals will to be too full to handle most Coronavirus patients.

COVID-19 cases in Michigan has reached 1809 on Oct. 12 2020 and its up up up. It's time to shut down Michigan soon before its too late. Hospitals will to be too full to handle most Coronavirus patients.
    That number was for two days. Numbers are not released on Sundays.

It's time to shut down Michigan soon before its too late.
    The courts have said that isn't legal.

There is a new mutation of COVID-19 coming. That's what happen if mankind downplays the virus. Mutation is the viruses powerful weapon. They will adapt!

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...n-and-covid-19

There is a new mutation of COVID-19 coming. That's what happen if mankind downplays the virus. Mutation is the viruses powerful weapon. They will adapt!

Did you read the article? If so, what concerns you?

Britain tightens locksdowns...........https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...24061834%3Fmkt

Well for sure our current culture is far more 'ME/ Instant Gratification' centered and now all of that has become challenged!

Frankly, I think we American citizens have become a candy-assed bunch since WW II or so...
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-17-20 at 07:21 PM.

^^^ I'm gonna send you ))hugs[[[[ and a refrigerator magnet from the D!

I’m on the same page Ray. It might be the formula for living a long life. In moderation of course.

Ray - You should be my personal shopper. And Bong-man for ahem, other things.
    [[Recuperating at home from foot surgery).

This information is 2 days old, but I find it interesting and useful. Basically it's compiled from several reliable sources and put into an easy to read/understand format.

https://informationisbeautiful.net/v...phic-datapack/

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

Default Don't flush wipes down the toilet, officials warn

I don't think members of this forum, who are an intelligent lot, need this advise, but maybe someone you might know might.

While it makes sense to buy disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizers and face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic, toilet paper is flying off the shelves too, leaving many confused - and toilet paper-less.People have already started using common alternatives like wet wipes and cutting paper towel rolls into three pieces.

While the substitutes are creative, it's important to remember that these innocent alternatives can cause serious consequences because only toilet paper should be flushed.

The Macomb County Public Works Office and Great Lakes Water Authority remind residents that personal wipes, paper towels and other materials should not be flushed down toilets.

Personal wipes are especially misleading because they are often labeled “flushable” but they can clog sewer pipes and can create fatbergs - enormous piles of goop, grease and garbage in the municipal sewage system.
    In 2018, an 100-foot-long, 11-foot-wide- 6-foot-tall fatberg that weighed about 19 tons was found in Macomb County's sewer line, which restricted flow and damaged sewer lines. It cost the county about $100,000 to remove.
    https://freep-mi.newsmemory.com/?pub...0fb86e_13435a2

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 ... LastLast