Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

^ It is easy to see what your preferred choice of candidates does to inner cities,if that is what you are proud of then maybe a little self reflection is in order.

I support anybody that puts this country first, as it is their job,it is also understandable that you despise that as your core issues dictate anything but.

Actions speak louder then words.

You seem to be more concerned about words and being triggered then what is actually best for the country.

You support a party that acts like teenage boys that are telling the girl everything she wants to hear,so they can get laid in the back seat,then when they are done they forget about all the sweet nothings they used in the first place to obtain their goal.

One of the greatest cities in the country was literally pounded into the ground by bad choices in candidates,and the best you have to offer is ooooo Orange man bad.

Then in order to make it right in your mind you produce the best candidate that you can come up with.

Biden .......

There is a reason Obama kept him hidden in the background for 8 years,if you cannot figure out why,the current president is the least of your worries.

Trump was not elected to be your F*** buddy,he was elected to do systematic changes at the federal level in the best interests of the country and if you are more concerned about your personal feelings then the rest of your fellow country men and women,then you are a part of the problem and not a part of the solution.
    Last edited by Richard; April-24-20 at 01:49 PM.

Interesting article on why Biden sexual assaults have gone silent.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-women...084420668.html

Biden sounded a bit fumbly in his recent Fox2Detroit interview:

https://www.fox2detroit.com/video/678731

There was a cache of women who fell silent re. Bill Clinton and Lewinsky.

Some even judging her.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Interesting article on why Biden sexual assaults have gone silent.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-women...084420668.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    There was a cache of women who fell silent re. Bill Clinton and Lewinsky.

Some even judging her.

Funny how that works, no? Were they joggers?

Hysterical! Maybe Thom will call in an expert to talk about it in their new book.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; April-29-20 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    you do realize that is a satire site

Huh, never even dawned on me.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    you do realize that is a satire site
    No, really?

The judge's ruling that whatever creepy stuff Biden does to women and little girls doesn't matter because Biden isn't Republican "is a victory for the judicial standard in our country of assuming the accused are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law,” stated Alyssa Milano. “We always need to maintain this standard of maintaining silence and withholding judgment on such cases when it is convenient and maintains our narratives.”

“I believe and hear you, Joe” she added.

At publishing time, celebrities were circulating a video in which they were singing individual lines of "Imagine" off-key in support of the rich, old, white male Democrat who was promising to take down the bad orange man."

From Babylon Bee article "Inspiring: Celebrities Spell Out 'We're All In This Together' With Their Yachts" How I hope that this isn't parody.
    Last edited by oladub; April-29-20 at 12:16 PM.

Candidates for Biden’s VP Shortlist Defend Him From Reade Allegations?

What a mess! Biden boxed himself in promising a female VP. And now they must defend him. Has to be a good time!

'This never happened. I don't know why she's saying it'

• The presumptive Democratic nominee has been facing pressure to address an assault claim made by his former Senate staffer, Tara Reade
    • She accused Biden of putting his hand down her skirt in a Congressional hallway in 1993
    • This week she also suggested the media was burying her story with no major outlet except Fox News Channel inviting her to do an on-air interview

'This never happened. I don't know why she's saying it'

• The presumptive Democratic nominee has been facing pressure to address an assault claim made by his former Senate staffer, Tara Reade
    • She accused Biden of putting his hand down her skirt in a Congressional hallway in 1993
    • This week she also suggested the media was burying her story with no major outlet except Fox News Channel inviting her to do an on-air interview

Take it easy, he probably just doesn't remember. The Home called, Uncle Joe, green Jell-O tonight, your favorite!
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-01-20 at 12:31 PM.

So what happens if Biden wakes up and forgets he is running for President.

Who replaces him at this point in time?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So what happens if Biden wakes up and forgets he is running for President.

Who replaces him at this point in time?
    Hillary....

That is a scary thought,he picks her as his running mate,on the off chance actually gets elected,then two months later decides to step down for health reasons.

Then the two next in line would be Hillary or Pelosi.

Yep! And she would not have had do go thru all the hoop-lah to get there.

Horrible options all - including Trump, IMO. But what's worse is that the Dems had four-Long-YEARS and this is their best?

....SMH....

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Hillary....
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-01-20 at 02:52 PM.

I'm pretty certain he'd be stepping down soon. You can see the fading-out in his eyes and face, no less how is speaks - the way he presents his words and thoughts. Sad -- I've had friends and family go thru this...

And now the other baggage too [[sexual accusation)... Nope. I cannot/ will not lend my back-bone to defend/ support/ justify Biden or Trump for president. Or the force of will to NOT believe the obvious. Nope.

...then two months later decides to step down for health reasons.....
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-01-20 at 04:38 PM.

I'm pretty certain he'd be stepping down soon. You can see the fading capacity in his eyes, no less how is speaks - the way he presents his words and thoughts. Sad -- I've had friends and family go thru this...

And now the other baggage too [[sexual accusation)... Nope. I cannot/ will not lend my back-bone to defend/ support/ justify Biden or Trump for president. Or the force of will to NOT believe the obvious. Nope.

The undeniable part despite it all,Trump has proven he can ramp up the economy,considering current circumstances,come November that will be weighing heavy on people’s minds.

Even if it is a hold your nose while dropping the ballot situation.

Given the history of they have no qualms of throwing people under the bus,or off of the bridge,it is conceivable that HT nails it and at the last moment they throw Hillary in there.

I do not know if they can legally or Biden can legally hand his delegate votes over like that or if sanders can if a candidate runner up comes in that he approves of.

He said [[Sanders) he was keeping them and collecting them in order to hold sway over the party so that makes it appear as tho they can be passed around like cards.

What ever happens I think it will be blitz style in October so as people do not have a chance to react outside of knee jerk voting.
    Last edited by Richard; May-01-20 at 04:12 PM.

Biden will not be the D nominee. He has been a tool. Along with his abuse allegations, his history is catching up with him quickly;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyZkPVdD94g
    Don't worry, Hillary and Bernie are waiting in the wings.

^^Yep, I think he's done - beyond the obvious cognitive decline. And other reasons not the least the recent accusation the dems tried to stifle. Which as defended undermine the 'Me Too' movement! He must be jettisoned soon.

It's pretty ugly and REVEALING to study and observe, as his detractors and supports criss-cross over each other at the varied eh' intersection areas!

[Defending Biden].... Burden Is on Women
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-03-20 at 09:25 AM.

The woman is saying there are documents in the university of Delaware that are sealed and not able to be opened until 2 years after Biden leaves political office.

Just dandy... the joy of poli-tricks.

The undeniable part despite it all,Trump has proven he can ramp up the economy,considering current circumstances,come November that will be weighing heavy on people’s minds..
    Yet another clueless comment. Trump inherited a strong economy, just like he inherited his original wealth and how he borrows his current wealth. EVERY indicator of growth slowed under Trump, and investment in manufacturing decreased. It's all right there in data from agencies under Trump's control.

^ yet another clueless post bringing up Trump in a Biden thread in that realm.

It took Obama and trillions of dollars 8 years to jump start the economy?

The economy took off under Trump because he instilled confidence in the markets,and that is exactly what people are going to look at,thier wallets.

Not everybody is willing to burn down their own house in order to prove a point.

Unless it is the crowd that expects the government to provide them with a new one because it is thier human right,not even Biden thinks on those lines.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast