Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I love Vault of Midnight, a comic book store. But there needs to be some competition. I would like to see another comic book store that provides game nights for tabletop games and card games like Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon.

There are a lot of things to do and get downtown, but there are other places in the city that can use some new retail shops, and there are plenty of empty lots to put them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post
    I love Vault of Midnight, a comic book store. But there needs to be some competition. I would like to see another comic book store that provides game nights for tabletop games and card games like Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon.

There are a lot of things to do and get downtown, but there are other places in the city that can use some new retail shops, and there are plenty of empty lots to put them on.
    what location would be best? West of Woodward, since VOM is east?