I'm trying to find out more about him, and whether or not he owned or co-owned Ruby Records, and Enterprise Records. He was also manager of The Wonderettes [[Detroit female Soul singing group during the 1960s). He co-owned Different Music publishing Co. together with his songwriting partner, Jack Thomas.

I'm also interested in finding information about Johnny Thornton, a songwriter who wrote for Motown and freelanced for small Detroit labels, and was also a producer. His wife, Rose Johnson-Thornton [[AKA Rose St. John) was lead singer of The Wonderettes [[other members: Lavernah Williams and Joan Rutledge). Jack Thomas was their other major songwriter, in addition to Thornton and Schwartz.

I was also told that Thornton owned a recording studio in Detroit during the 1960s. I'd like to find out more about that.

Enterprise Records was listed at 13415 Lyndon St. Detroit 48227, during the early and mid to mid-late 1960s. That address has recently been occupied by a Sherwin-Williams paint store.

Anyone who can answer my questions, or can lead me to any of these people who are still around, or can tell me more about these people and their part in the 1960s Detroit music scene please post an answer to my queries. Thanks.