Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    I've read that there were at least 40,000 fewer black voters in Michigan casting ballots in 2016 than 2012. Trump won Michigan by 10,000 votes. The math is simple.
    That math is made even simpler when you factor in that 80,000 Michigan voters did not make a choice for president on their 2016 ballot!

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    That math is made even simpler when you factor in that 80,000 Michigan voters did not make a choice for president on their 2016 ballot!
    Why do we have to choose between 2 evils ? That's probably why people just left the ballot blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Yeah, I won't ever say "never" after what happened in 2016, but Trump's path to re-election is extremely precarious. He needs that perfect storm of situations to recreate itself in order to do it again.

Yeah, I won't ever say "never" after what happened in 2016, but Trump's path to re-election is extremely precarious. He needs that perfect storm of situations to recreate itself in order to do it again.

Or 46 state landslide,.. one of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Or 46 state landslide,.. one of the two.
    Presidents who can't poll above 46% don't win 46 states. In fact, presidents who don't poll above 50% don't win re-election, so...

Presidents who can't poll above 46% don't win 46 states. In fact, presidents who don't poll above 50% don't win re-election, so...
    Not so sure about that.

In Jan 2012 President Obama was at 45% approval [[10 months before his re-election bid). He won.

[[Pres Trump by comparison is at 44% according to Gallup, and 50% according to Rassmusen)

Also, a big swath of Democrats are seen as irrational and potentially violent by non-Democrats,.. so most conservatives, Republicans and Libertarians are hesitant to participate in polls.

On top of that,.. most polls are fixed. Look at the ones done by CNN, CBS, CSNBC etc in mid 2016,.. where they were sampling Democrats at a 64% clip,.. and then concluding that Sec. Clinton up by 8 points. [[Well DUH !)

Those same talking heads [[Como, Maddow etc) then had the temerity to act shocked when Mr. Trump won.

I think you'll find Pres Trump is going to win HUGE ! Especially as no one even marginally competent has entered the Democratic primary yet.

Landslide I tell ya. YUGE !
    Last edited by Bigdd; January-30-20 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Not so sure about that.

In Jan 2012 President Obama was at 45% approval [[10 months before his re-election bid). He won.

[[Pres Trump by comparison is at 44% according to Gallup, and 50% according to Rassmusen)

Also, a big swath of Democrats are seen as irrational and potentially violent by non-Democrats,.. so most conservatives, Republicans and Libertarians are hesitant to participate in polls.

On top of that,.. most polls are fixed. Look at the ones done by CNN, CBS, CSNBC etc in mid 2016,.. where they were sampling Democrats at a 64% clip,.. and then concluding that Sec. Clinton up by 8 points. [[Well DUH !)

Those same talking heads [[Como, Maddow etc) then had the temerity to act shocked when Mr. Trump won.

I think you'll find Pres Trump is going to win HUGE ! Especially as no one even marginally competent has entered the Democratic primary yet.

Landslide I tell ya. YUGE !
    I should have been more clear. Presidents who have NEVER polled above 50% in the "fake news" media polls don't win re-election. But, until now, we've not had a president who has never polled above 50%, so history is being written for sure. I'll give you that.

The media is almost entirely leftist,.. and they've been bashing him 24 hours a day since 2015. So intense has been their vitriol, that they've been able to grind down the presidents overall approval to just 44-50%

But when people step into the ballot box,... and no one can see their vote, they usually vote economy,... not overall feelings, and as of 3 days ago the presidents economy approval rating was at 56%.

I think you're going to witness the biggest landslide re-election since Reagan, who won 48 states.
    Last edited by Bigdd; January-30-20 at 05:12 PM.

KING KWAME stays in prison nuff said.

Ya'lls Boy is not getting of Club Fed. He's sleeping in a cold pitch black prison cell. Thinking about his good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Ya'lls Boy is not getting of Club Fed. He's sleeping in a cold pitch black prison cell. Thinking about his good times.
    And I'm happy about that.

Abuse of government power and corruption should be among the most penalized crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    40 months is a far cry from the 7 to 9 years that the prosecutor wanted,he will be out in 2.5 years on good behavior or less.

TRUMPISM!

NOUN

1. The belief of a politically nonsense person who carries loudmouth policies to supplement the needs of the elites and reject the complaints of the proletariats.

A really terrible Democratic candidate running against him would be a big help too.

President Trump's 2020 path to victory in Michigan is in Macomb County, not in Detroit.