Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 43 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1680

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Good point. Actually there should be a 10% adjustment and more of a spread because Florida has 10% more people than Texas. New York used to have the highest population but has slipped to #4 because people keep leaving. The equivalent on a per capita basis would be comparing the 156 of one day Florida deaths that aj mentioned [[post 1282) with 889 [[806x10%) adjusted one day of deaths New York experienced and aj seems ok with. Cuomo could have beat his own record if he had all the nursing home in Florida to infect. New York's 889 is 570% Florida's record 156 daily deaths. Oh, and New York's 1,672 CV deaths per 1M population exceeds Florida's 218 CV deaths per 1M population by 770%.
    I'm sure the numbers will remain static for all those states and won't change one iota in the coming months. Right, Oladub? But don't worry, I'll remember posts like this one and I'll be sure to give you regular periodic updates on the numbers in the months ahead. Which, I'm sure, will remain unchanged. It's not like Florida and Texas are setting new records each day or anything like that and getting exponentially worse each week.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    It's not like Florida and Texas are setting new records each day or anything like that and getting exponentially worse each week.

"...... EXPONENTIALLY worse each week."

WOW! So even if we presume the lowest increasing exponent [[2), you're saying we're going to see 24,000 deaths a day in FL next week, and 600 million a day the week after? Heck, in 9 days the entire pop of FL will be wiped out!

I'll go out on a limb and presume a much lower number. Like an average of less than 250
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-17-20 at 11:29 AM.

The average deaths per day in Florida for the last 13 days was 76.2 a day.

The average for the last 5 days was up to a whopping 96 a day.

WAY below what NY suffered, when they AVERAGED 934 deaths a day for 10 days straight.

Florida's info seems odd though,... coming in clumps, as this graph from World O Meter shows. They seem to record unusually low numbers on Sunday and Monday,.. and then record a huge number on Tuesdays.

I think that's more a factor of the how their records offices operates, and not reflective of the actual death numbers per day. [[Perhaps their record's offices aren't open on Sunday, and so a huge load of records drops in their lap on Mondays,... then they start processing them, and the bulk of the Sunday and Monday numbers post on Tuesday?)

Name:  FLorida deaths.png
Views: 350
Size:  34.2 KB

So in reality,.. yesterday was probably more like 110, not 156,.. and those 35 and 45 death days 4 and 5 days ago were probably more like 90.

No where close to what NY suffered.

NY's peak 10-day average was from April 6 - 15th, when they AVERAGED 934.5 deaths a day, and peaking 2 days later on the 17th at 1,025.

By comparison, Floridas worst 10 days was the last 10, when they averaged 89.9 a day.

So we're seeing a death rate of roughly 90 a day in FL,.. v.s. 934 a day from NY back in mid April.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-17-20 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Good point. Actually there should be a 10% adjustment and more of a spread because Florida has 10% more people than Texas.
    Texas population: 28,995,881
    Florida population: 21,477,737

so 10% higher = -7.2 million?
    must be that new math.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    So we're seeing a death rate of roughly 90 a day in FL,.. v.s. 934 a day from NY back in mid April.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/
    If you want to continue to use TRAILING numbers as future predictors, go right ahead. I'll patiently wait for the numbers to prove you wrong eventually, then rub it in your face just like I did with your BULLSHIT prediction that America would fall further down world rankings in "deaths per capita" back when it was #9 [[we are currently #7 and will overtake France for #6 in early August if not before).

Daily death count in Florida for the past 3 days:
    July 16: 156
    July 15: 112
    July 14: 132

Oh, and as I was writing this, Florida's numbers just got updated on Worldometers. So for today, July 17, they reported 128 deaths in the past 24 hours.

90 a day, huh? How's that moving average looking?

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Texas population: 28,995,881
    Florida population: 21,477,737

so 10% higher = -7.2 million?
    I had presumed it was a typo, and that he really meant to say Florida v.s. New York. [[As those were the 2 states he, AJ and I were discussing). And Florida's pop is about 10% higher than NY.

Never go Full MAGA Part II: Kalkaska Man arrested on a felony charge of assault with a dangerous weapon after he pulled a knife on a Meijer employee who asked him to put on a mask inside the store.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/07/k...k-request.html

The MAGA man here is 39-year old Ken Inman of Kalkaska. If you're wondering what his political beliefs are, just check out his Facebook page below. He is not shy at all about posting his extreme political beliefs all over Facebook...and they are exactly what you thought they would be. Pure MAGA. Click on his Photos page if you really want to get a good look at his endless list of his political posts.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.inman.71

Finally some good news.

Currently the CDC is showing that as of June 20th roughly,.. the weekly deaths in the USA are running 23,000 UNDER what's normal.

[[This chart only shows up to the week of July 4th,.. and CDC waits for death certificates,.. so their data runs 2 weeks behind, so July 4th is really the week ending June 20th)

According to the same CDC data,.. total excess deaths [[over what's considered a normal year within the normal expected variance or whatever?) is about 95,000 total for the year. So another couple months of that and we'll be at a normal year for mortality.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Last edited by Bigdd; July-17-20 at 01:41 PM.

Never go Full MAGA Part II: Kalka..........

The MAGA man here is 39-year old Ken Inman of Kalkaska. Pure MAGA.
    Of course you say that all the time.

Like the last guy, Sean Ernest Ruis from Grand Ledge that was shot by that female cop. You said he was MAGA, with no evidence. His voter registration record does not list a party. All we knew about him was that he was a State employee [[MDOT), and likely in a union.

You presume everyone that doesn't want to wear a mask is a Republican? Why on Earth would you assume that?
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-17-20 at 02:00 PM.

Of course you say that all the time.

Like the last guy, Sean Ernest Ruis from Grand Ledge that was shot by that female cop. You said he was MAGA, with no evidence. His voter registration record does not list a party. All we knew about him was that he was a State employee [[MDOT), and likely in a union.
    Well we know a little bit more than that. We know that he was a 43-year old white man from Grand Ledge who was so militantly opposed to wearing a mask that when told to put one on that he was willing to stab another human being with knife over the matter. But we can't infer anything from that, now can we?

Or there's 68-year old Rex Gomoll of Clarkston MI, who when asked to put on mask inside of a Dollar Tree store in Holly, MI, decided the best course of action was to literally wipe his nose on the shirt of the store employee who asked him. He got probation for that little stunt. Probably just another one of those elderly white men from Clarkston who broke so heavily in favor of Hillary Clinton in 2016. Anyways, can't say if he's MAGA or not, but he is a criminal, so there's that. I won't shed tears for him like you will.
    Last edited by aj3647; July-17-20 at 02:21 PM.

And he previously worked at Meijer...
    Never go Full MAGA Part II: Kalkaska Man arrested on a felony charge of assault with a dangerous weapon after he pulled a knife on a Meijer employee who asked him to put on a mask inside the store.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/07/k...k-request.html

The MAGA man here is 39-year old Ken Inman of Kalkaska. If you're wondering what his political beliefs are, just check out his Facebook page below. He is not shy at all about posting his extreme political beliefs all over Facebook...and they are exactly what you thought they would be. Pure MAGA. Click on his Photos page if you really want to get a good look at his endless list of his political posts.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.inman.71

REPUBLICAN Governor Larry Hogan [[R-MD) wrote a blistering Op-Ed in the Washington Post criticizing Trump's COVID-19 response, accusing him of abandoning the states to their own devices, not helping the State of Maryland, and "bungling" the response to virus which made it far worse than it needs to be. Again, this scathing op-ed was written by a top elected member of Trump's own party.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/...navirus-early/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Check out these triggered MAGA supporters over a delayed flight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQNVT-336ls

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Check out these triggered MAGA supporters over a delayed flight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQNVT-336ls
    That's proof enough for AJ.

Well we know a little bit more than that. We know that he was a 43-year old white man from Grand Ledge who was so militantly opposed to wearing a mask that when told to put one on that he was willing to stab another human being with knife over the matter. But we can't infer anything from that, now can we?

Well, most of the time, being irrational and violent means they're far left.

But you really shouldn't be so quick to judge him as that.

Besides, a crime is a crime.

^^^ It's both, left-right-and-in between when it comes to the mask angst! And busy-bodies up in peoples faces judging on all levels!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ It's both, left-right-and-in between when it comes to the mask angst! And busy-bodies up in peoples faces judging on all levels!
    Yep. Though the ones we see burning, looting and spray painting are almost certainly 90 - 100% left. And by that I mean on the far left side,.. not just lean Democrat. I'm talking AOC and Bernie kind of left.

I'm in stores every day. Have been since the start of this. Mask wearing in my observation has been total since the governor's new order last Monday.

Prior to that, I would go in a Home Depot for instance, and see half of the employees wearing them,.. and about 70% of the customers.

I have yet to notice anyone saying anything or even giving anyone an evil eye about it. Until last week I didn't wear one when in a Depot,.. but I would in a Myers or Krogers or anywhere else that asked people to. No need to stir the pot. I'm only going to be in there 10 min anyway.

Hear what Fauci's boss would do if asked by Trump to fire him

And why is it even necessary to ask the question?

Orange County Fl ME is under fire for corona virus death reporting,in June a 20 yo was killed in a motorcycle accident,because he tested positive to the virus it was listed as a virus death.

The reasoning was,because he was positive it could have contributed to his death.

They are also making clear that the reporting of death numbers is a compilation that goes as far back as 30 days,so the total number maybe correct but they are not able to determine a exact per day death.

So the fluctuations in reporting positive cases and deaths are based on when the labs release the information,if one lab releases it on a weekly basis,there will be a jump of cases for that day,that represents a weeks worth of cases in one day.

Jimaz - Fauci is on record as saying wearing masks in public does nothing to prevent the spread of the virus,just as the WHO was.

You are correct when you post - and why is it even necessary to ask the question?

All of these world wide experts have been wrong every step of the way,the things they say directly effects the lives of billions.

Why should they be exempt from the responsibility of providing the true facts.

Nobody can say base it on the science,because the science has been wrong.

How come school has been ongoing in Europe with no issues,but yet if we restart school in the states everybody is going to die?

Did the virus just go away?

Miami brought back the no groups over 10 in public,nice way of stopping the protests by using the virus as a tool.

In other shocking news it has been discovered that the three counties in Florida with the highest population are the ones that are showing the highest positive test result numbers.

In Canada the police shot a man dead after an altercation about wearing a mask.They must be MAGA police.

Tianna Frances, a worker at the Valu-Mart in Minden, says: 'If we didn't have to force him and ... tell him that he couldn't come into the store, nothing would have happened really. He would have got his groceries and went along with his day.' [[CBC)

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5650761

All of these citizens who think they have become deputized in the public interest remind my of the black and brown shirts of the 1930s,next they will be demanding everybody wear a yellow star or something on their clothing or a stamp on their forehead so they know how is positive in public.

If you are wearing your mask,why should you care if somebody else is not,the argument of you are trying to protect your grandma is hogwash,your grandma should also be wearing her mask.

Nothing worse then a wanna-be cop citizen.

Last edited by Richard; July-18-20 at 07:34 AM.

A "STATE" record.

Of course that's only 19% of New York's record of about 806 deaths in a day.

Floridians have to be thanking their lucky stars that they don't have Como as their governor.
    A FLORIDA STATE RECORD is what a logical person would deduce out of that statement.

Also, for those that can't figure it out... the early COVID hot spots of NY, NJ, MA and MI... back in March and April doctors in those states didn't know as much about the correct treatments for folks that have COVID issues with breathing and blood clots. Today the new hot spots in the south... they have fewer deaths NOT because their hospital systems are better... but because health providers from around the world have been sharing info on what seems to work best for surviving this new pandemic... the use and proper dosages of certain drugs, steroids and anti-clotting agents. So the reason why FL, GA, TX and AZ have higher survival rates is because they are using the right drugs/dosage that have been most effective in treating the pandemic. And yeah... add to that the better isolation of COVID patients at nursing care facilities... or keeping them away from them altogether.

As for masks... if 2 people wear face masks... and one has COVID... the chance of preventing its' spread to the other person is much more than 1%-3%... it's more like 20% or more.

Also... although Michigan has a $500 fine for not wearing a face mask... local law enforcement agencies are not enforcing that rule [[Macomb County sheriff said no one in his county has been, nor will be ticketed). I'm sure that if you get a really nasty customer that makes a really big deal out of it... the law enforcement CAN throw the book at them... such as the looney Roseville woman who went to the St. Clair Shores Nino Salvaggio Italian Market and refused to wear a mask, even though Nino's gives them away for free... she demanded entry, but was refused... and the store had to call the police on her... she then spit on the officers... now there's someone where a $500 fine would certainly help alter the despicable behavior.

Everything's fine, I tells ya, fine:
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/18/healt...&utm_term=link

"We currently have 85 babies under the age of one year in Nueces County that have all tested positive for Covid-19," said Annette Rodriguez, director of public health for Corpus Christi Nueces County.
    "These babies have not even had their first birthday yet. Please help us stop the spread of this disease."

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post

How many are expected to survive and be just fine? 85?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Yep, it can't get no worse...https://www.zerohedge.com/health/rou...-been-infected

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

All of these citizens who think they have become deputized in the public interest remind my of the black and brown shirts of the 1930s,next they will be demanding everybody wear a yellow star or something on their clothing or a stamp on their forehead so they know how is positive in public.

Please dont go there! That is wrong in so many ways!
    Threre is absolutely no comparison to the brown shirts!

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 43 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 63 ... LastLast