Quote Originally Posted by THE FURY 617 View Post
What's up everyone. I really ain't new here, but it been a VERY, VERY, VERY long time since I posted on DetroitYes. First off, thanks shawring for posting up information about Joanna Underwood. You Ain't The Only One Knows About Her ignorants she be posting up on her facebook page. I TOO got into with her when Duggan was running for a 2nd term as mayor and I had to put her in her place when she attacking me in the comments because I had different opinions, till this day I've been keeping up on her so-called comments she's been posting up.As a black person,when she don't like what you say around her, she will call you a "coon" or "sellout". She also called WXYZ Channel 7 News and Local 4 ClickOnDetroit, "racist" because they did a story of the fights that was going on at the detroit charter commission that happen months ago. Link to video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjpFlzyI_E&t=35s
See has personally attack me a handful of times, if you str are white and disagree with her, She has also called several African American officials nasty names, has even called African American Duggan supporters Slaves. Also I believe she is responsible for how messed up the charter is.

She is the exact same as Donald Trump, just polar oposite political views

Heres some more snapshot