Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I guess I don't have a good answer for you Ray. I have three from Wayne State and my wife has two from Wayne and the middle one from UofD. She is also a Mackenzie grad, 1966. We both stayed because we were working in Detroit while getting further educated.

That's a logical answer to me. My question [[as well as the OP's I assume) is why hold degrees from University of Illinois, Temple U, and Oregon U? Is it to make you seem cultured on your resume? or to show that your parents made enough to let you travel from school to school on their dime?

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
    I guess I don't have a good answer for you Ray. I have three from Wayne State and my wife has two from Wayne and the middle one from UofD. She is also a Mackenzie grad, 1966. We both stayed because we were working in Detroit while getting further educated.