Quote Originally Posted by ddaydetroit View Post
Ray I may end up with an inexpensive watch like a Timex or Casio My problem is just finding a decent selection in stock with everyone shopping online the stores have a much smaller selection in house then they used to and I want to see it before I buy it.
Here's my $.02 for what it's worth. I'm with Ray. I own both Timex and Casio. Both keep excellent time. [[way better than the Rolex I used to own) The Casio receives a signal from the atomic clock system. As long as I keep it exposed to light, low level light is fine, it's pretty brainless. It corrects itself, and adjusts itself for DST. It also has a boatload of features. Alarms, dual time zones, stopwatch, etc., that I seldom, if ever, use. I much prefer the simple Timex, though more of a hassle when it comes to DST changes, and the date window @ the end of every month. I just want to glance @ my wrist, to see the time, I don't want another toy to play with. Timex watches also have the "Indigo" feature, that I find very useful @ night and when I'm @ a movie or play. I've had both for years, and though both show signs of wear, both are very reliable.