Nobody has layed out anything actually

The cages as you call them were there before Trump,built during the Obama administration,please show me where you two advocated against them at that time.

Otherwise it makes it appear as if you are making decisions based on no research and biased.

DeLemur

Clearly you know little about and have little experience with our intelligence agencies.

I am still waiting for you to name the 17 intelligence agencies,you should be able to sense you keep referencing them as a solid talking point.

Please name them for me.

There was never 17 intelligence agencies.

They took people from the intelligence community,private and government,stuck them in a room and asked in your opinion did Russia meddle in the 2016 elections.

You know what they determined? Yes Russia meddled in the 2016 elections.

Geee what a world revelation.

Under the Obama administration they were warned Russia was attempting to meddle in the 2016 elections,and they did nothing.

Just as the same thing happened in 1950 all the way up to 2016.

Its what they do and it is what we do to other countries,always has been always will be.

Are you guys really that young were you are just learning about life?

You can buy anybody you want in the intelligence field,FBI,CIA,DAs office police everybody is for sale and it is proven time and time again.

The intelligence buisness is a trillion dollar business a year,let me know when you are ready to trust your life to the intelligence community,many have in the past and lost.

So you take that with a grain of salt.

Everybody makes thier life and mission relevant,if they did not they would not exist.

If I was Trump I would trust everybody as far as I could throw them,the intelligence community tried to undermine the 2016 elections on their own,and you expect to just put blind faith in them?

Guess what Obama did the exact same thing during the Fast and Furious hearings and used the presidential clause so his people did not have to testify.

The same exact thing Trump is doing,where was the outcry when Obama did it?

Two sets of rules.

In the Ukraine thing,Trump released more records that were under the protection of the national security clause then Obama ever released.

Trump was never forced to release the phone calls records,he could have buried them under the national security clause,but he did not.

He made them available to the public in full disclosure.

So what you really need to do is A: name the 17 intelligence agencies.

That was something AJ/Bham could never do in the 1000 posts in the Trump sucks thread,which is what this thread is,just going down the road already traveled.

B:Show with proof outside of your mind where Trump has ever not put this country first as it is his job to do.

How you Personally feel about a subject has zero to do with anything,it is not about you or me it is about somebody that was elected to put this countries best interest first despite the hurt feelings it creates.

I guess the easiest way to put it is he was elected because he had balls and was not afraid to crumble under the outcry of PC correctness.

It is no different in real life,you can smile and shake somebody’s hand but still be prepared to stand your ground when it is needed.

The way people perceive things is unreal at times.